It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lost in space
I don't know what happened to that airplane, but it is inconceivable to me that it could be lost. MSM has reported such a confusing, ridiculous stories on the disappearance that I don't believe any of them. Alien abduction? MSM? I believe, no sources listed, just my opinion that it was a well orchestrated and clever removal of an airplane and it's crew and passengers. Do we even have a list of what prestigious persons might have been on the plane? Does a jehadist take a leisurely tour of the Indian Ocean before gently sliding it under the waves in order to not leave clues? Do you know where I left my tin foil hat? By the way I love your evil sense of humor, star and flag. a reply to: GeminiSky

Who me? Im not evil...much..But yes a terrorist wouldnt be so gentle with the plane if it was a suicide thing...

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I knew there was something about that area that i had forgotten.

Remember this,,

au.ibtimes.com...

"As Typhoon Haiyan aka Yolanda leaves the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) and heads for Vietnam, reports have emerged that the Category 5 storm, one of the strongest typhoons in the world, was caused by a microwave pulse.

A microwave anomaly has been observed in the West Pacific, causing a heavy rotation to develop and eventually creating a large storm. Tropical storms caused by microwave anomalies or beams were previously discussed by Dr Michio Kaku, the Weather Channel and CNN. The 13-minute video, which is slowly going viral on Facebook, explains the findings and the possible origin of the microwave pulse. It was alleged in reports that a U.S. Airforce base is located near the microwave anomaly. The U.S. base is reportedly a satellite communications hub."

unquote

Seems that area is very "MICROWAVE BEAM" prone.

Just saying.

And i do believe "said" annomoly was discussed here on ATS.

but im not searching for it.

Annomolies and Airplanes don't mix.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

I knew there was something about that area that i had forgotten.

Remember this,,

au.ibtimes.com...

"As Typhoon Haiyan aka Yolanda leaves the Philippine Area of Responsibility (PAR) and heads for Vietnam, reports have emerged that the Category 5 storm, one of the strongest typhoons in the world, was caused by a microwave pulse.

A microwave anomaly has been observed in the West Pacific, causing a heavy rotation to develop and eventually creating a large storm. Tropical storms caused by microwave anomalies or beams were previously discussed by Dr Michio Kaku, the Weather Channel and CNN. The 13-minute video, which is slowly going viral on Facebook, explains the findings and the possible origin of the microwave pulse. It was alleged in reports that a U.S. Airforce base is located near the microwave anomaly. The U.S. base is reportedly a satellite communications hub."

unquote

Seems that area is very "MICROWAVE BEAM" prone.

Just saying.

And i do believe "said" annomoly was discussed here on ATS.

but im not searching for it.

Annomolies and Airplanes don't mix.

Oh yea I totally remember that...it was a pulse recorded on a weather satellite i think...and it started the initial rotation for the storm!!

Well thats one more sattelite we know of monitoring the area...the plot thickens....

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
We can all go home now and just forget about this whole missing plane thing guys.This guy has it all figured out.Really?Do you work for fox news?"I'm not sure why conspiracy theorists think this is anything other than a tragic plane crash over the ocean"Well if you read the OP he explains many of the flukes.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliendown
We can all go home now and just forget about this whole missing plane thing guys.This guy has it all figured out.Really?Do you work for fox news?"I'm not sure why conspiracy theorists think this is anything other than a tragic plane crash over the ocean"Well if you read the OP he explains many of the flukes.

Finally LOL I thought I was the only one who noticed the fervent attempts at "move along, nothing to see here, business as usual"

This is very much a fishy situation with the plane and there are more questions than answers....however it still does not stop people from appearing to answer all the questions not only for us but the world at large..

I for one am puzzled as to how someone could claim a plane could dissappear by turning off transponders and gps....

By that logic all that a Russian bomber heading towards the states has to do is turn off the transponders, gps, and avionics, and also turn off the outside lights, and presto! surprise attack because the aircraft has rendered itself invisible!

Was this 777 a stealth aircraft? No? Then there is a record somewhere of where it went, and where it is.

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
THE PLANE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but will they actually go look for it now? i dont think so....

www.news.com.au... 99058918

CASE SOLVED!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: freee
THE PLANE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but will they actually go look for it now? i dont think so....

www.news.com.au... 99058918

CASE SOLVED!!!!!

Your link does not work, please post again.

PS: The plane has not been found and the case isnt solved.

As they say "Plane, or it didnt happen" =)

GS
edit on 29-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: GeminiSky

I'm basing it on people that I know IRL that have deployed there, and have pictures of the flightline.

you seem to know "people , irl" on every thread topic you visit. It seems you are an expert and have had personal experience and first hand knowledge of every topic on every reply that you choose to dissect. ...

i caught the whiff of bs as well too. I did notice someone who claims to have been posted there and posted photos of the flight line either here or one of the other MH370 threads, that's probably the "IRl friend"...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Please don't attack me on this because this is merely my opinion

I truly beleive that the American military shot the plane down/have it, Don't really want to go into the reasons why, It may of been an accident, it may not.

but one thing I am certain of is:

With the rising escalations in North Korea, the last thing the Americans want to do is piss off the Chinese, and since the plane was full of mainly Chinese, I don't think they will too happy if they discovered the USA shot it down by accident

also, every time there is a an international disaster,the US normally have there claws all over it, lets remember e when the Kirsk sunk, the Americans were knocking at the front door just dying to get inside the thing.

they seemed to have stayed well clear of any involvement in this, yes it's there unmanned sub being used but they can't be seen to be doing nothing

also did anyone ever read up on some of the other interesting stories that link to MH370?

By that I mean The Precious Cargo that was loaded onto the Maersk Alabama, 2 security guards both died of the same cause whilst guarding the cargo. the Cargo then made its way onto MH370

Other scenario is, The plane has been hijacked, flown then landed somewhere, passengers killed, and is currently undergoing a makeover and will make it's reappearance at a football stadium during the World Cup in the summer

The worst thing about this whole tragic case is, these stories are all far more beleivable than the one that the media is portraying,

they expect us to beleive, Plane flew on course, Transponders turned off, twenty mins later, acars turned off,Plane the. Turns left, flies for 45 mins, plane then turns 180 degrees, then flies for another 5 hours and crashes in the ocean.

They have found NOTHING. With air France the sea was littered in debris, hell it was even found in Africa,

One day the Malasian PM says the turning off transponder was a deliberate act, the next day the story suddenly changes and say the flight ended in southern Indian Ocean, the opposite direction to the way it was heading,

The alternatives here seem far more beleivable

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevbrownuk
Please don't attack me on this because this is merely my opinion

I truly beleive that the American military shot the plane down/have it, Don't really want to go into the reasons why, It may of been an accident, it may not.

but one thing I am certain of is:

With the rising escalations in North Korea, the last thing the Americans want to do is piss off the Chinese, and since the plane was full of mainly Chinese, I don't think they will too happy if they discovered the USA shot it down by accident

also, every time there is a an international disaster,the US normally have there claws all over it, lets remember e when the Kirsk sunk, the Americans were knocking at the front door just dying to get inside the thing.

they seemed to have stayed well clear of any involvement in this, yes it's there unmanned sub being used but they can't be seen to be doing nothing

also did anyone ever read up on some of the other interesting stories that link to MH370?

By that I mean The Precious Cargo that was loaded onto the Maersk Alabama, 2 security guards both died of the same cause whilst guarding the cargo. the Cargo then made its way onto MH370

Other scenario is, The plane has been hijacked, flown then landed somewhere, passengers killed, and is currently undergoing a makeover and will make it's reappearance at a football stadium during the World Cup in the summer

The worst thing about this whole tragic case is, these stories are all far more beleivable than the one that the media is portraying,

they expect us to beleive, Plane flew on course, Transponders turned off, twenty mins later, acars turned off,Plane the. Turns left, flies for 45 mins, plane then turns 180 degrees, then flies for another 5 hours and crashes in the ocean.

They have found NOTHING. With air France the sea was littered in debris, hell it was even found in Africa,

One day the Malasian PM says the turning off transponder was a deliberate act, the next day the story suddenly changes and say the flight ended in southern Indian Ocean, the opposite direction to the way it was heading,

The alternatives here seem far more beleivable

I think it would take alot more to piss off China...you see they have a goldmine that generates trillions in income for them every year...and that goldmine is called "The USofA"

No business would attack its biggest customer!

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

Until they actually find the plane no one including you can state where it is located.

Kind of makes your thread worthless then doesn't it?

You're doing what you're saying he's doing. Pot,meet kettle.

(post by freee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yes of course. Because there's no possible way that I could have actual friends off of ATS, or know people that post here off the site. I have to be full of BS.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You know what annoys me the most.

Is that everyone thinks that if someone is going to do something bad. It's always the CIA.

Why can't someone else do it?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Seriously RR have all the answers, they just need to make public the engine data they have of the 24/7 analyses of the engines, from that graphic we can see how long the plane have travel, see if he really land, because for do so it need need to reduce the engine speeds to land, and this will be represented on RR graphics, if it crash you could also see a shutdown of the engines and a moment were the engines were at full speed and then the graph is gone due to crash. So people only need RR to disclose the date they have in their power, people have the right to know, and i think the analyzes of that date will be very simple to calculate base on speed, pressure and temperature of the turbines. So it is totally impossible for a disappearance of the airliner in 21 century, and only a fool will believe that there ins't any other dark secret beyond the disappearance of this aircraft, only a military black operation could perform such task.
The plane was taken to some airport in the middle of nowhere using the night as a cover-up it's as simple as that.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: user12345

Rolls Royce doesn't have data after ACARS went off. They have satellite handshakes, that's all.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy
a reply to: [p,t=17849236]GeminiSky[/post
The "service package" sold by Rolls-Royce is an extra cost option on a"power by the hour" basis. Malaysian Airlines did not order the option. And you are correct that some navigation methods rely on satellite contact but that contact is only one way. The GPS receiver receives the signal but transmits nothing to the satellite. And most long range airline navigation now uses redundant inertial guidance systems that are accelerometer based and not radio or satellite based.

In light of this info I'm wondering if the OP will admit he didn't research the case properly, and included incorrect information.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: F4guy
a reply to: [p,t=17849236]GeminiSky[/post
The "service package" sold by Rolls-Royce is an extra cost option on a"power by the hour" basis. Malaysian Airlines did not order the option. And you are correct that some navigation methods rely on satellite contact but that contact is only one way. The GPS receiver receives the signal but transmits nothing to the satellite. And most long range airline navigation now uses redundant inertial guidance systems that are accelerometer based and not radio or satellite based.

In light of this info I'm wondering if the OP will admit he didn't research the case properly, and included incorrect information.

www.reuters.com...

In case you missed it, or you didn't research the OP's case properly..

"The Wall Street Journal said U.S. aviation investigators and national security officials believed the plane flew for a total of five hours, based on data automatically downloaded and sent to the ground from the Boeing 777's Rolls-Royce engines as part of a standard monitoring programme. "
edit on 29-4-2014 by 0bservant because: Im 1337

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bservant

Which was only a handshake with the satellite, and would not have included GPS data even if it had actual data.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join