It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

your just grasping at straws, there is no logic, or no reason why the two events should be connected. You're just fanning conspiracy claims based on nothing but your own opinion, which doesnt seem well thought out to be honest

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeReasonable

your just grasping at straws, there is no logic, or no reason why the two events should be connected. You're just fanning conspiracy claims based on nothing but your own opinion, which doesnt seem well thought out to be honest

Why are you stuck on my opinion that the ferry and the plane MAY be related? Why not focus on the actual OP, you know about that plane...Just sayin..and if you don't think my opinions are well thought out why even justify my ignorance with a response?

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The thing about flying below the radar is that you may be undetected by a machine but you are even more likely to be detected by a person. I hope I'm not confusing my stories but I do recall eyewitnesses from the Maldives or environs, saying the plane was so low they could make out not just the colors on it but see the individual windows.

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: maximusobitus
a reply to: GeminiSky hey gimini do you have a idea on how low these aircraft have to get today to disappear off radar? no troll real question .....and also one thing i do know as we can see anything at anytime on planet earth due to the tons of wide lens satellites we have..... sorry didnt see anyone talking about those

Hmm I would guess the aircraft would have to fly no higher than 250 feet...perhaps even lower....yes please tell me more about these wide lens satellites...As ive said i think we have 24/7 surveillance coverage by now...perhaps not the whole planet but definitely 3/4ths of it!

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lindalinda
The thing about flying below the radar is that you may be undetected by a machine but you are even more likely to be detected by a person. I hope I'm not confusing my stories but I do recall eyewitnesses from the Maldives or environs, saying the plane was so low they could make out not just the colors on it but see the individual windows.

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: maximusobitus
a reply to: GeminiSky hey gimini do you have a idea on how low these aircraft have to get today to disappear off radar? no troll real question .....and also one thing i do know as we can see anything at anytime on planet earth due to the tons of wide lens satellites we have..... sorry didnt see anyone talking about those

Hmm I would guess the aircraft would have to fly no higher than 250 feet...perhaps even lower....yes please tell me more about these wide lens satellites...As ive said i think we have 24/7 surveillance coverage by now...perhaps not the whole planet but definitely 3/4ths of it!

GS

Yes. But if you are flying over the open ocean theres not many people around to watch you..

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

There is the minor problem that large planes don't do well at low altitude to overcome. Fuel burn skyrockets, and problems with the engines develop due to overheating among other things.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There is the minor problem that large planes don't do well at low altitude to overcome. Fuel burn skyrockets, and problems with the engines develop due to overheating among other things.

I never said the plane flew at low altitude...im just simply answering a question asked by another poster..and here you are dissecting again....what are you refuting now?

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

The point of flying below radar was brought up, and I'm simply saying that planes this size don't do well at low altitude. I didn't say that you said they flew below radar.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Mmmyeah true, but that's like a tree falling in the forest. By turning off their transponder, they are invisible to ATC. By flying low, they are invisible to primary radar, usually the military. But flying low doesn't shield them from eyeballs and binoculars, it only makes them more visible (and audible). Wherever they flew low to avoid being detected, they must have been seen, and they were seen, but apparently not by military or aviation, even though there was already an alert about a missing plane. And we hear nothing more about these sightings.

I think the truth will be (or maybe has already been) found by a coordinated investigation online, by regular folks around the world. That is what happened with the Boston bombing. Crowd-source it.

edit on 4/28/2014 by lindalinda because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/28/2014 by lindalinda because: typos

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Haven't even read this yet but wanted to post: Missing flight MH370 'found': Exploration company claims it may have located crashed passenger jet

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I have contended such from the beginning.

And, I think you've merely touched on the "known" sensors. There MUST be at least another 20-40% MORE highly secret sensors with equal or greater coverage.

It just seems to me that there's NO WAY such a plane simply disappeared.

For some reason(s) TPTB are playing a complex and at least somewhat absurd game . . .

playing the Eloi . . . the sheeple . . . for the fools that TPTB have conditioned the Eloi . . . the sheeple

to be

as they are shuffled deeper and deeper into the caverns of deception . . . to server as dinner for the Morlachs.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I have contended such from the beginning.

And, I think you've merely touched on the "known" sensors. There MUST be at least another 20-40% MORE highly secret sensors with equal or greater coverage.

It just seems to me that there's NO WAY such a plane simply disappeared.

For some reason(s) TPTB are playing a complex and at least somewhat absurd game . . .

playing the Eloi . . . the sheeple . . . for the fools that TPTB have conditioned the Eloi . . . the sheeple

to be

as they are shuffled deeper and deeper into the caverns of deception . . . to server as dinner for the Morlachs.

I agree 100% with your post. And it does seem like we are being prepared for the main course...

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Let's try to keep the topic somewhat in the ballpark, Please.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jbird

Let's try to keep the topic somewhat in the ballpark, Please.

Oh but ofcourse, my apologies..

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

that's an interesting article... An initial report was sent to authorities while the aircraft's black box still had two weeks of battery power.

The full report was delivered on April 15.

so.... this was ignored?....the area is 3000 miles away from where the official search has been going on...

www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The Plane most likely crashed into the Indian ocean where the depth is so deep that they lost the black / red box signal. Not sure if the crash was on purpose or not, but I don't believe that any Nation would purposely take down the aircraft because most Nations could easily purchase a jumbo Jet, and do as they like with it, IF they desired to do so in the first place.

It's a crazy world people, and there are crazy things occurring and being planned, I just do not believe that this was something done on purpose, and my feelings are the same about the South Korean Ferry, Unless North Korea had something to do with that, which is far more likely than this Malaysian flight issue.

Honestly, I believe both are horrible tragedies, and I don't make a habit of writing off events as such. What we need to be careful about, is assuming that every single thing that happens is a conspiracy. That in itself my friends, is a serious disease that is just as equally dangerous as sheoplism and shillism.

Just keep an open mind, but don't abandon reason. Otherwise you end up missing the real ball. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
The Plane most likely crashed into the Indian ocean where the depth is so deep that they lost the black / red box signal. Not sure if the crash was on purpose or not, but I don't believe that any Nation would purposely take down the aircraft because most Nations could easily purchase a jumbo Jet, and do as they like with it, IF they desired to do so in the first place.

It's a crazy world people, and there are crazy things occurring and being planned, I just do not believe that this was something done on purpose, and my feelings are the same about the South Korean Ferry, Unless North Korea had something to do with that, which is far more likely than this Malaysian flight issue.

Honestly, I believe both are horrible tragedies, and I don't make a habit of writing off events as such. What we need to be careful about, is assuming that every single thing that happens is a conspiracy. That in itself my friends, is a serious disease that is just as equally dangerous as sheoplism and shillism.

Just keep an open mind, but don't abandon reason. Otherwise you end up missing the real ball. ~$heopleNation

If it crashed there are 2 ways about it...both leave debris or people on the surface....

scenario 1: Plane crashes at speed, parts and debris and oil slicks left all over. (Traces)

scenario 2: Plane does a gentle touchdown jet blue into the Hudson style...leaving enough time for the passengers to don their life jackets and exit the plane, also I believe there would be emergency floating buoys /gps devices activated during a water landing (not sure)

Either way you have debris or people floating around after a crash...we have neither...did the plane really crash? Perhaps but maybe it didn't...

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't know what happened to that airplane, but it is inconceivable to me that it could be lost. MSM has reported such a confusing, ridiculous stories on the disappearance that I don't believe any of them. Alien abduction? MSM? I believe, no sources listed, just my opinion that it was a well orchestrated and clever removal of an airplane and it's crew and passengers. Do we even have a list of what prestigious persons might have been on the plane? Does a jehadist take a leisurely tour of the Indian Ocean before gently sliding it under the waves in order to not leave clues? Do you know where I left my tin foil hat? By the way I love your evil sense of humor, star and flag. a reply to: GeminiSky

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join