It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Which would be why I tend to stay in certain areas of the boards.

Many years of experience around aircraft, and good friends who keep me up to date with things I'm interested in.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What did Sherlock Holmes used to say...to paraphrase..."Illiminate the obvious and whatever is left, no matter how ridiculous must be the answer." If we have all the facts, which we don't and never will, all we can do is speculate. They could have flew into "electric fog" or were plucked up by the Mother Ship.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSkyHow in the world can an airliner simply disappear!! The simple answer is: It cant disappear.

Yes, it can but you have to love propaganda though. Various governments are so keen to show just how advanced they are to the world and their enemies that in situations like this, you start realizing that our current level of technology is not that "cutting-edge" after all. In fact, it's generally embarrassing.

Satellites being able to make out possible nuke tests by NK? Heat signatures? Enemy movements? All this shows that we're so advanced? Don't be ridiculous. They can see such things, but they were already looking there anyway. If they're not looking, things disappear, people die, "experts" have difficulty explaining it and the world goes on.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Which would be why I tend to stay in certain areas of the boards.

Many years of experience around aircraft, and good friends who keep me up to date with things I'm interested in.

So interesting...yet vague..would love if you could elaborate on your friends and experience...what type of aircraft??

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

That's your opinion and many people have opinions that are wrong.

Thanks, but I think that's obvious, until we prove what actually happened, every opinion can be wrong... or possibly one right and the rest "many" wrong...
edit on 28-4-2014 by NickK3 because: (fixed quotes)

edit on 28-4-2014 by NickK3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

My friends, no, because I won't give any information that can be tracked back to them.

It is vague, because I don't want to spend thirty minutes typing out the list of planes I've worked on, or dealt with over the years. It's long and distinguished, mostly military aircraft, with some civilian aircraft thrown in.

I did all kinds of work out on the ramp, from parking, to turning wrenches when they broke. A total of almost thirty years.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How in the world can an airliner simply disappear!! The simple answer is: It cant disappear. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The simpler answer is that it disappeared on PURPOSE. All of the evidence points to it, has always pointed to it.
So then you have to ask, what is gained by the plane's disappearance?

Again, the simple answer seems to be a presumed death, while being alive (for at least some or all of the passengers). So, to me, it seems someone wanted at least one passenger (maybe more, like that tech team for example) alive, but to be presumed dead.

Amazing amount of patents held by the techs in that group, that then revert wholly to the company upon their death (or presumed death), but then one could still keep them secreted away and working (under some kind of duress). A little Bond villain, I know...but seriously, what other reason is there? If killing the passengers was the goal, no need to disappear to do that....

My guess is they landed, disembarked the desired persons, then refueled and took off again, and crashed the plane somewhere it wouldn't be looked for (which by that time, any missing bodies would be presumed to be fish food).

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There's no doubt they know where the plane is. The question is why they want to keep this information secret and why they are attempting to hoodwink the public by playing out their recent charade.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What is missing is the ability to grasp the vastness of area that must be searched.

From the time tracking was lost until it either landed or crashed leaves an area (mostly ocean) of thousands of square miles.... And they could be looking in the wrong area based on the data used...

The plane may never be found... Any theory is as good as any other until/if it is.

I think most people simply want to know what happened.... We may never know. Again any theory will do here as well.

If it was found tomorrow and within weeks the agencies involved make public what they believed happened... Would you be able to believe it?

edit on 28-4-2014 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: GeminiSky
a reply to: DeadSeraph

LOL so you come here to this thread, with the MSM version of events and "proclaim" that its at the bottom of the ocean?

Im sorry but you cannot argue an event by using the "official" version of events. Until they actually find the plane no one including you can state where it is located.

Oh and so far, you are the only one in this thread to mention secret landings and CIA involvement. Go Figure.

My arguments are supported by the known facts. Are yours? Where are your facts? Where is the evidence that this was anything other than a tragic plane crash? What do you have to back up your allegations other than conjecture? Where is the proof that the plane landed somewhere else, when all the data we have at our disposal suggests it's in the drink?
a

No one has proof of what happened to this plane or at least they are not making it public. Your guess that the plane is at the bottom of the ocean is just a theory like all the others. Until something, anything at all, some piece of this plane if found then no one knows.
I find it interesting that our government has not stuck their nose in this search. We stick are nose into everything as we think we are the world police. I am not talking about a search plane or a boat or two. Its suspicious to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

I think most people simply want to know what happened.... We may never know.

Perhaps the whole reason for the show. Just stopping us up with unanswered questions while bigger things go on.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

I think the HMS Tireless is a top shelf sub. With state of the art sonar. If there was a airplane there, they would have found it.

From what I can tell from the BBC, it was at the site on April 1st. Pingers still pinging.

But have not heard a word after that.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If the latest claims by that Australian company are true, then it seems clear as day then a cover up has gone on here, if it has crashed in the Bay of Bengal as they claim then a question needs to be asked:

which government dropped a black box on the floor of the southern Indian Ocean?

A Boeing777 has not been lost because someone knows exactly where it is, the whole satellite coverage thing has really made me laugh. Especially when they said The images that they have are limited because it relies on satellites covering that part of the earth at that time.

please don't tell me that the CIA and other organisations only launch a single satellite into orbit, il guess that as soon as one satellite moves out of range, another is moving in, and ofcourse then there's the backup satellite incase one malfunctions.

If anyone here disagrees with anything I'm saying then ask yourself a very simple question, Does your Satelite TV only work at particular times of the day? Because that's basically what the Malasian President would like us to beleive

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky hey gimini do you have a idea on how low these aircraft have to get today to disappear off radar? no troll real question .....and also one thing i do know as we can see anything at anytime on planet earth due to the tons of wide lens satellites we have..... sorry didnt see anyone talking about those

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: maximusobitus
a reply to: GeminiSky hey gimini do you have a idea on how low these aircraft have to get today to disappear off radar? no troll real question .....and also one thing i do know as we can see anything at anytime on planet earth due to the tons of wide lens satellites we have..... sorry didnt see anyone talking about those

Hmm I would guess the aircraft would have to fly no higher than 250 feet...perhaps even lower....yes please tell me more about these wide lens satellites...As ive said i think we have 24/7 surveillance coverage by now...perhaps not the whole planet but definitely 3/4ths of it!

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevbrownuk
If the latest claims by that Australian company are true, then it seems clear as day then a cover up has gone on here, if it has crashed in the Bay of Bengal as they claim then a question needs to be asked:

which government dropped a black box on the floor of the southern Indian Ocean?

A Boeing777 has not been lost because someone knows exactly where it is, the whole satellite coverage thing has really made me laugh. Especially when they said The images that they have are limited because it relies on satellites covering that part of the earth at that time.

please don't tell me that the CIA and other organisations only launch a single satellite into orbit, il guess that as soon as one satellite moves out of range, another is moving in, and ofcourse then there's the backup satellite incase one malfunctions.

If anyone here disagrees with anything I'm saying then ask yourself a very simple question, Does your Satelite TV only work at particular times of the day? Because that's basically what the Malasian President would like us to beleive

Thats exactly correct, we not only have multiple satellites, in geosync orbit as well as moving ones, and also overlapping satellite coverage...and thats just the PUBLICALLY KNOWN satellites....

While most people on this thread would like you to believe we have in reality over estimated the worlds tech capabilities...I say the truth is we have greatly UNDER ESTIMATED the capabilities of the alphabet agencies and their technology.

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If you are unsure that a plane could disappear in 2014 think again.

Check out what happened to the Uss Eldridge July 1943.

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I can't believe you actually think that there is nothing untoward or unusual about the disappearance of this plane.

Someone in the cockpit turned off the transponders.

Someone flew the plane in a fashion so as to avoid radar.

Someone flew this plane to an altitude of more than 40,000 feet which could have potentially killed anyone without oxygen on board.

But no, no. Nothing unusual here.

You've got to be kidding me.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

I can't believe you actually think that there is nothing untoward or unusual about the disappearance of this plane.

Someone in the cockpit turned off the transponders.

Someone flew the plane in a fashion so as to avoid radar.

Someone flew this plane to an altitude of more than 40,000 feet which could have potentially killed anyone without oxygen on board.

But no, no. Nothing unusual here.

You've got to be kidding me.

Sad part is they arent kidding you =(

GS

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky
How in the world can an airliner simply disappear!! The simple answer is: It cant disappear. We all need to use our critical thinking skills and understand that in the 21st century an large modern airliner cannot disappear without a trace, and it also cannot crash without a trace.

So the question remains? What really happened to the Malaysian airlines plane?

--GeminiSky

Maybe planes do just disappear.

You know, World Trade Center #7 on 9/11 was supposedly in freefall for 100 feet. A physicist said that for this to happen, 10 lower floors of WTC 7 would have to just disappear, and 10 floors don't just disappear, but...

Maybe, just maybe 10 lower floors of WTC 7 were demolecularized into dust by atomic disassociation.

Maybe, just maybe Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was similarly demolecularized into dust. This would explain the termination of the transponder and other transmissions.

Alternatively, maybe that flight was zapped into superheated gaseous plasma by some new-fangled technology.

Maybe, just maybe the stuff of chemtrails facilitates such disposition of solid objects.

I've said it before, and I will say it again: solve the mystery of flight MH370, and you may very well have solved the mysteries of 9/11 flights AA11, AA77, UA93 and UA175.

P.M.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join