It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is NO SUCH THING As a Dissapearing Plane in the 21st Century.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Have not posted here in ages, but felt very compelled at this point to share my viewpoint.

I am bewildered by the lack of critical thinking of the sheeple public these days. Case in point is this missing Malaysian airliner.

Lets look at a few facts about how far we have advanced in radar and tracking technology:

NORAD can track objects entering orbit the size of a matchbox, and predict their trajectory and impacts with frightening precision.
Nasa can predict locations of objects in deep space several decades into the future.

In order to detect nuclear launches, there are infrared scanning satellites that cover the entire planet, able to detect and locate a launch location or infrared event within seconds. There are also numerous other weather, spy and other satellites constantly scanning the earth in all different wavelengths of the visible and invisible spectrum's.

The numerous army, airforce and navy bases located all around the area where the airliner allegedly disappeared all have real-time scanning radars, in order to detect incoming enemy aircraft. In order to be effective at defense, these radars have to be ON ALL THE TIME scanning the skys.

Now to the plane itself. The Boeing 777 has numerous systems for guidance. The airplane has to be connected to multiple satellites simultaneously in order to process accurate location and vector information. You also have a transponder. And then there are the mysterious black boxes. (Mysterious because they have indestructible electronics and GPS beacons, which should have already been located)

But the one thing that really raises a flag for me is the Rolls Royce Trent 800 engines fitted to the 777-200ER. You see nowadays when RR sells an engine, such as the Trent line of turbo fans, they include something called a "service package"

This package is 24/7 real time monitoring of the aircraft engines by the RR monitoring station. The aircraft can be anywhere in the world, and if something happens to the engine, such as the exhaust temperature exceeding parameters, a flag instantly goes up at the RR monitoring station, who then contacts the airline and ultimately the pilots and maintenance personnel of that particular aircraft.

Such monitoring suites installed on the RR engines also contain GPS locator beacons. If you look at the video below at the 43min mark you can learn about these sensors on the engines:

How in the world can an airliner simply disappear!! The simple answer is: It cant disappear. We all need to use our critical thinking skills and understand that in the 21st century an large modern airliner cannot disappear without a trace, and it also cannot crash without a trace.

So the question remains? What really happened to the Malaysian airlines plane?

--GeminiSky

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
My exact first thought when I heard it reported. If they can lose a plane with nearly 300 onboard, I'm not so worried about NSA spying on me.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well technically, it hasn't really disappeared per se.
It's just that its precise whereabouts are unknown at this time.

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I would really like to know what other forum members here think. This reminds me very very much of the 9/11 scenario. Where we spend billions of dollars on air defense, have surface to air missiles, and the most sophisticated radars, and yet somehow conveniently let an unresponsive, radio silent airliner, slowly fly around for an hour, after 2 other airliners ALREADY HIT the twin towers, then let it hit the pentagon, one of the most guarded buildings in the country. So so convenient.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pilgrum

They are known just not to the public. And herein lies the dilemma. If you know that someone is lying to your face, what will you do about it?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Indeed, GeminiSky.

Which brings us to the real meat of the situation: where the hell is it? Where the hell are all those people.

It seems foolish to think that, as stayed in your OP, that with modern tracking tech (the extent of which I can only assume remains classified) we can lose track of something as large as a plane.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Indeed, GeminiSky.

Which brings us to the real meat of the situation: where the hell is it? Where the hell are all those people.

It seems foolish to think that, as stayed in your OP, that with modern tracking tech (the extent of which I can only assume remains classified) we can lose track of something as large as a plane.

Am I the only one who feels that the sunken ferry had something to do with the airliner??

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What the US tracks is only in a limited window and not any where close to global coverage in any real capacity. The systems are also designed for searching for very specific things. People do not seem to understand even the US has to limit what it can do and place priorities on certain threat areas.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I agree with about 99% of what you say except for one small point. A plane, even a large plane can fall into the ocean if it is done a certain way rather than straight or nearly straight down as we normally tend to thing, Yes, it was a big plane but big planes are built to be big and handle the forces that they encounter.

As somewhat sort of proof of my position, I'm reminded of the pilot, Skulley, that had birds kill his engines a few years ago going out of a NY airport. He turned the plane around around and unable to make it to the nearest airport, he took it into the Hudson river. No loss of life and I'm sure most of the plane was reusable after a fashion.

I've also seen at least one video of a passenger jet crashing into the sea by a sea shore. While I believe it did part of a cartwheel, it certainly didn't disintegrate totally on impact. I know some of the more dramatic early telling about of the plane said that, "Oh, man, at speed the water is just like concrete, there would be little left of the plane but small pieces."

It would depend upon the pilots and how they handled the plane. If it was a "dead stick" landing on water and not an actual crash, there would be little to float. all of the seats, which float, would be intact and inside the body of the craft along with all human bodies, luggage, etc. the debris field would need not be extensive. The parts of the aircraft most likely to be torn off would have been the engines and housings. Being metal, they would have sunk immediately.

Given the circumstances, I would bet that as the engines ran out of fuel the pilots, realizing that the end was at hand would have coaxed the large ship down the best they could into a glide into the water.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Indeed, GeminiSky.

At the bottom of the ocean.

They picked up pings from the plane before the transponders went dead. They know the general area where wreckage is, but recovering it now is a tall task due to the depths of the ocean where the signals were picked up (and they still haven't managed to triangulate the exact location of where the signals were originating from).

I'm not sure why conspiracy theorists think this is anything other than a tragic plane crash over the ocean. In this day and age, it still happens, and it's not the first time planes have been lost over the ocean and never recovered.

There were no aliens. There were no secret landings or CIA shenanigans. It was a plane crash.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The future-tech weapons engineers on board that flight would more than likely have something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is a big, dirty stinking rat somewhere in this room. Just following my nose. Don't know which wall it's in, but it is smelling up the house.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

LOL so you come here to this thread, with the MSM version of events and "proclaim" that its at the bottom of the ocean?

Im sorry but you cannot argue an event by using the "official" version of events. Until they actually find the plane no one including you can state where it is located.
edit on 26-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

Oh and so far, you are the only one in this thread to mention secret landings and CIA involvement. Go Figure.
edit on 26-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I agree with about 99% of what you say except for one small point. A plane, even a large plane can fall into the ocean if it is done a certain way rather than straight or nearly straight down as we normally tend to thing, Yes, it was a big plane but big planes are built to be big and handle the forces that they encounter.

As somewhat sort of proof of my position, I'm reminded of the pilot, Skulley, that had birds kill his engines a few years ago going out of a NY airport. He turned the plane around around and unable to make it to the nearest airport, he took it into the Hudson river. No loss of life and I'm sure most of the plane was reusable after a fashion.

I've also seen at least one video of a passenger jet crashing into the sea by a sea shore. While I believe it did part of a cartwheel, it certainly didn't disintegrate totally on impact. I know some of the more dramatic early telling about of the plane said that, "Oh, man, at speed the water is just like concrete, there would be little left of the plane but small pieces."

It would depend upon the pilots and how they handled the plane. If it was a "dead stick" landing on water and not an actual crash, there would be little to float. all of the seats, which float, would be intact and inside the body of the craft along with all human bodies, luggage, etc. the debris field would need not be extensive. The parts of the aircraft most likely to be torn off would have been the engines and housings. Being metal, they would have sunk immediately.

Given the circumstances, I would bet that as the engines ran out of fuel the pilots, realizing that the end was at hand would have coaxed the large ship down the best they could into a glide into the water.

Ok I can see that happening...However if that were the case...we would have an exact record of WHEN AND WHERE the plane disappeared from radar. I mean for gods sake there are even websites that track commercial airliners flight paths!!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I'm not sure about this, but I tend to think that airline flight "tracking" service is not exactly what it seems. Given the times of departure and arrival are a given (more or less) all of that data can be plugged into a computer every morning as the janitor comes to work and he turns it on and it will seem magical. ('Course, some of those flights won't work right, but who's counting?)

edit on 26-4-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Ofcourse that service isn't exact...what I am stating here is that even if a plane simply vanishes into another dimension, there should still be DATA that shows the EXACT location of the disappearance. The airplane is tracked by a variety of methods simultaneously i believe..

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: [p,t=17849236]GeminiSky[/post
The "service package" sold by Rolls-Royce is an extra cost option on a"power by the hour" basis. Malaysian Airlines did not order the option. And you are correct that some navigation methods rely on satellite contact but that contact is only one way. The GPS receiver receives the signal but transmits nothing to the satellite. And most long range airline navigation now uses redundant inertial guidance systems that are accelerometer based and not radio or satellite based.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello gemini, haven't seen you in AGES, I agree totally with what you be said. I don't understand the view of the critics, so many ridiculous things have happened in relationship to the plane, not ONE thing, but MANY things, suspicious , totally, methinks.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Again, yes, I agree with you but that flight data thing of all flights surely cannot be live but predicted times, based entirely upon the flight schedule not the actual movement of the plane.

Of course, there must has been multiple tracking of that plane or this modern world is getting to be pretty damned scary with what we are told, expect and what really happens.

Makes you wonder how many missiles we have setting in silos that will go "Fizzz, pop," and not budge an inch if the button is every pushed.

edit on 26-4-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Please show the source stating that the option was not ordered by the airline. Also I would like to know how air traffic control is able to track airplanes WORLDWIDE. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join