It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rand Paul Endorses Sen. Susan Collins, Despite A Record of Big Spending and Gov. Spying

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well this is one thing but then let’s look at the records of the other candidates guarantee there records are a whole lot worse. I mean personally I will be voting for an independent not a republican or a democrat but if you’re planning on voting for one of the two party system rand is still your best bet

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Reply to Seeker 1963
Rand is not a chip off the old block, or an example of the apple not falling far from the tree. This guy is using the reputation of his father for political advantage to try to give the GOP a new look. He is just the kind of guy Karl Rove has been dreaming about. His dad had a policy of non intervention and let other countries take care of their own problems. Rand supports parking missiles on Russia's border to protect Europe from incoming iCBM's from Iran which Iran doesn't have. Expect a plethora of new faces that will be presented to you for 2016; Romney, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush,Rand Paul, Crispy Creme Christie and maybe even a re-cycled and slicker Rick Perry and Newt Gingrich. Rand was recently grovelling in front of Sheldon Adelson to get the zionist vote and campaign funding. Any one of these characters will be toxic for any future America may have.

a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Rand must think playing up to these types will help him succeed. Unfortunately it will likely be someone else "picked" in the end to run against the Dems. Sure they will let him in to run initially, but they will also mock his "Tea Bagger" policies. Replies will be, as already seen currently, "The Tea Party is finally dead!" Yet both sides need someone to blame, can't quite proclaim that too loudly. Amounting to a show as usual. Both sides are all the same run, sponsored anyway(see Koch supported Obama too-at of the 2012 election).

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well she seems a horrid piece of works willing to be a drone to party lines.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I don't have much money either, but I believe your prediction to be true!

What better way to end the United States of America than by giving people the "selection" of two globalists?

And to think you had a whole revolution to get rid of reigns from dynasty's.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoochymama23
Im just wondering why the voting record reflected in OP's Post only mentions up to 2011.

Is it possible that She is not quite as happy with her Voting record as well and has now "seen the Light" as they say?? I didn't look more into it but it is a little suspect that 2012, 2013, and 2014 is omitted.

There are plenty of Congressman and some in the Senate who actually would not vote the way they did on these issues knowing now how far the Government went with there Power. We can thank Snowden for that.

I guess any way we can bash Rand Paul the better to continue this slippery slope we are on right now.

Just a thought on this matter that People in general at one time or another DID believe in there Government and most here on this Web Site also did as well.

She voted for the patriot act twice....I dont think she capable of seeing the light...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Rand.. not Ron...

Two totally different people.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join