It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown gunmen land from helicopters, attack checkpoint near Soledar, Donetsk region - militia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rock427

They are destabilizing the Eastern part of the Country to annex it…mark my words, they will try to annex Eastern Ukraine.

Oooh, then what, we'll invade Russia? We can't defeat Korea, Vietnam or Afghanistan.… if Russia is planning on invading UKraine then "mark my words" they do it because of the West meddling in Ukrainian affairs (the reason this all started in the first place).

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They are destabilizing the Eastern part of the Country to annex it…mark my words, they will try to annex Eastern Ukraine.

Oooh, then what, we'll invade Russia? We can't defeat Korea, Vietnam or Afghanistan.… if Russia is planning on invading UKraine then "mark my words" they do it because of the West meddling in Ukrainian affairs (the reason this all started in the first place).

What? "We can't defeat Korea, Vietnam or Afghanistan"? Ignoring the pointless argument you just attempted to make; NEITHER COULD THE RUSSIANS! The Russians lost over 40,000 troops in Afghanistan alone! Likely a lot more than that as those are Soviet figures that should be taken with a grain of salt.

But I fail to see how those non-conventional wars would relate to a conventional one between the US and Russia. Russia would be crushed in a conventional war with the US...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

The Kiev government was and is made up of elected representatives of the people. Those elected representatives fired Yanukovych when he FLED THE COUNTRY.

The Kiev government was and is made up of elected representatives? of the people? yup that sure sounds like how the Syrian opposition representatives were made up by the west.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

First of all, the referendum in Crimea was illegal.

Really? and the kiev overthrown of an elected government was not illegal nor the independence of Kosovo wasn't illegal either eh?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Russia would be crushed in a conventional war with the US...

Really now Russia would be crushed in an conventional war with the greatest Peacefully loving America that uses terrorists and mecs overseas?

I dont think so unless your playing battlefield 3 and then you might think so.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The "will" of the Ukrainian people is being ignored by retards like yourself. There are numerous pictures of several thousands of flag waving Ukrainians standing in direct opposition to Yanokovychs rule.

pictures several thousands of flag waving Ukrainians standing in direct opposition to Yanokovychs rule.

The same alleged flag waving Ukrainians in the pictures that are waving the flags of the fascist parties and those parties whom failed in the previous election, whom during the protests have being waving the EU flag.

Yup some will indeed, an will which they being shouting death to russia during the protests.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

The same alleged flag waving Ukrainians in the pictures that are waving the flags of the fascist parties and those parties whom failed in the previous election, whom during the protests have being waving the EU flag.

Yup some will indeed, an will which they being shouting death to russia during the protests.

lol Okay buddy. Reality must be a real b*tch for you.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: rock427

lol Okay buddy. Reality must be a real b*tch for you.

I'm surprised you haven't been banned yet for calling people retards and swearing in general. Stay classy

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rock427

originally posted by: Vovin

What are you rambling about? It's public knowledge that the people who took power are all fascists. Svobida is neo-nazi, Right Sector is jingoist, Fatherland is ultranationalist. It's pretty freaking hard to deny the facts when their leaders are waving seig heil and the militants on the streets are screaming "death to Moskals" while lynching anybody they claim are Russian or not Ukrainian enough.

But what's the point of trying to explain what the raw facts are if you only follow the western-filtered garbage "news" anyways? If you don't believe that the west supports fascism then you are on the wrong side of the veil.

The Interim Prime MInister of Ukraine is a Jewish man...I find it hilarious that you people think Neo-Nazis would allow a Jew to be their interim Prime minister...But I guess if all you do is soak up Russian propaganda thats all you seem to be able to see.

Again, if you wanted to see things differently then you would have by now, considering that you seem to get your facts from looking at pictures taken from rallies in Ukraine, of which there are thousands of photos available that clearly show that the people who took power are fascist scum. But you're so arrogant that you post some random pictures of some sheeple waving Ukrainian flags around, completely ignoring that the coup forces were organized fascist mobs separate from the actual popular protests. It's really hard to take you seriously when you are calling me a "retard" because you claim that some nice-looking flag-waving Ukrainians are the same as the openly fascist militias that actually took over the government.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The Kiev government was and is made up of elected representatives of the people. Those elected representatives fired Yanukovych when he FLED THE COUNTRY.

The Kiev government was and is made up of elected representatives? of the people? yup that sure sounds like how the Syrian opposition representatives were made up by the west.

You are embarrassing yourself.

It is a fact (again, I know you don't like this but it is true) the Kiev government was ELECTED, and it operated under Yanukovych.

All that changed as a result of the protest was that Yanukovych fled the country, and the ELECTED government appointed more representatives OF THE PEOPLE to assist in managing the government and country prior to FRESH DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS.

I chose to capitalize the most important bits, in the hope that doing so might finally penetrate your brain. Enough with trying to distract by involving other nations and the foibles of the US and others there, this is not going to work on intelligent people.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Really? and the kiev overthrown of an elected government was not illegal nor the independence of Kosovo wasn't illegal either eh?

We're not talking about Kosovo, we're talking about Russia invading Crimea and stealing it from Ukraine.

Once more, the government in Kiev is made up of ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES. This elected representation was added to when Yanukovych fled, and people representing the protest movement were brought in to join the already DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government.

There is a DEMOCRATIC ELECTION due to take place.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Russia would be crushed in a conventional war with the US...

Really now Russia would be crushed in an conventional war with the greatest Peacefully loving America that uses terrorists and mecs overseas?

I dont think so unless your playing battlefield 3 and then you might think so.

Yet you provide no reason to refute this statement other than a childish comment that it's wrong? Nice, very intelligent, good to see you furthering the debate here between bouts of World Of Warcraft.

FACT - Russia has a primarily outdated military in comparison to the USA. In addition, any military event with the USA and Russia would involve NATO and all the surrounding member states.

There is NO CHANCE IN HELL Russia would be able to defend itself against a force including the USA and NATO. It's simply overwhelming.

Now, if China decided to stick their noses into this on the side of Russia, we might be looking at something more considerable. But then if that happened other Asian nations would also join the fray, including Japan. Again, Russia would not stand a chance attempting to protect its borders and airspace from such an overwhelming force.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

All that changed as a result of the protest was that Yanukovych fled the country, and the ELECTED government appointed more representatives OF THE PEOPLE to assist in managing the government and country prior to FRESH DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS.

I chose to capitalize the most important bits, in the hope that doing so might finally penetrate your brain. Enough with trying to distract by involving other nations and the foibles of the US and others there, this is not going to work on intelligent people.

and the ELECTED government appointed more representatives OF THE PEOPLE to assist in managing the government and country prior to FRESH DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS.

Its clear what your agenda is on here no offense not to mention the rude behavior you had displayed as if nothing i would say that your getting to desperate even by swearing and insulting in order to get your point across. Despite the evidence that the current government in Kiev was not elected other then being forced in an armed coup funded and directed by the western countries.

more representatives OF THE PEOPLE to assist in managing the government and country prior to FRESH DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS.

Ah yes Fresh None Democratic elections which would be meaningless as the results of these elections are only going to benefit the fascists in the Ukrainian Parliament and America's interest consider this fact and truth.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

We're not talking about Kosovo, we're talking about Russia invading Crimea and stealing it from Ukraine.

Once more, the government in Kiev is made up of ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES. This elected representation was added to when Yanukovych fled, and people representing the protest movement were brought in to join the already DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government.

Ah yes an Democratic Election which the outcome is pretty clear whom the victor will as i mentioned earlier you dont need see the future to know the outcome, an Democratic Election which was forced upon by America so they create NATO bases in Ukraine by using the new puppet government.

If you think Russia is that stupid think again kid.

This elected representation was added to when Yanukovych fled, and people representing the protest movement

Yup just like how the representation was formed and created the Syrian National Council with the aid of Hillary Clinton and Co in Qatar, while the representation of the Syrian Opposition representing the rebels did represent them from the outside.

Thank you for making my point even more as you mentioned the alleged representation.

It seems you have forgotten when your beloved fascist opposition has taken over the Kiev parliament with bats and guns in order to force out Yanukovych.

This is why this was an armed coup.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

FACT - Russia has a primarily outdated military in comparison to the USA. In addition, any military event with the USA and Russia would involve NATO and all the surrounding member states. There is NO CHANCE IN HELL Russia would be able to defend itself against a force including the USA and NATO. It's simply overwhelming.

Is that what the Video Games like Battlefield and Call of Duty told you so?

It's simply overwhelming.

The Roman Empire, Had strength in numbers and had quite sizable military force still didn't.
The Germans tried to take over Russia but failed.
So did the French, but they to failed.

So again kid Don't let history bite you, just because America has some military hardware updated that doesn't mean they can win in an war with an Russia or China. For decades It was America that was and is surrounding Russia for an chance to invade Russia and kill all innocent christian Russians.

This was their goal from the start but judging by your posts i would say your an imperialist.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

There is NO CHANCE IN HELL Russia would be able to defend itself against a force including the USA and NATO. It's simply overwhelming.

Now, if China decided to stick their noses into this on the side of Russia, we might be looking at something more considerable. But then if that happened other Asian nations would also join the fray, including Japan. Again, Russia would not stand a chance attempting to protect its borders and airspace from such an overwhelming force.

Ah yes Japan America has being Occupying Japan for 50 years or so and for what propose? to avoid the Japanese people on getting their resistance.

Russia would not stand a chance attempting to protect its borders and airspace from such an overwhelming force.

Its clear you have being playing call of duty in order to fantasize such an scenario that would never come in reality other then in video games.

With that said its just shame that Russia prevented you American Yankees from going into Syria so you can further embarrass yourselves.

You want to know whom saved America from entering Syria and creating an regional war there? it was Russia thats right Russia saved your country from creating another mess in the region.

I guess you must be an MSNBC viewer.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Don't worry about the facts that i haven't posted which i already i have being following the events in Kiev since the fake protests in Kiev had started in Nov 2013 right even before the election were supposed to occur in 2015.

Apparently your beloved fascists and McCain and Co couldn't wait for the results of that election outcome. America preferred Chaos over order.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Its clear what your agenda is on here no offense not to mention the rude behavior you had displayed as if nothing i would say that your getting to desperate even by swearing and insulting in order to get your point across. Despite the evidence that the current government in Kiev was not elected other then being forced in an armed coup funded and directed by the western countries.

My only "agenda" here is to rationally debate an issue of global importance.

In addition, where have I insulted or swore? I have simply stated the facts.

Again, you offer no evidence of anything, just your opinion. And, your opinion is false. Your entire argument is based on the notion that Kiev was "seized" by an unelected force when we all know it was not. The elected government of the people of Ukraine are still in office, they are still there, the only things that changed are that Yanukovych was rejected after he fled the nation, and representatives of the protest movement were brought in to assist in the planning for new democratic elections and to operate a functioning government until that happens.

You keep repeating the same lie over and over again in the hope that it miraculously becomes true, and this is not going to happen.

Ah yes Fresh None Democratic elections which would be meaningless as the results of these elections are only going to benefit the fascists in the Ukrainian Parliament and America's interest consider this fact and truth.

Prove this statement.
Democratic elections are monitored by international observers under a recognized system that has been used throughout the world for decades. If you think the US or others can miraculously get something by the entire world without anyone noticing then please, by all means, prove it!

Like it or not, the method for monitoring and recognizing the validity of elections is a well established system, if you want to try to claim that this system is under the control of a specific country (when numerous countries are all involved in the monitoring, with potentially thousands of individuals checking data) then you have to provide more proof than simply claiming that it's corrupt and calling that statement "fact".

You don't seem to like reality much.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Ah yes Japan America has being Occupying Japan for 50 years or so and for what propose? to avoid the Japanese people on getting their resistance.

Seriously? America has been "occupying" Japan? That's hilarious!

Its clear you have being playing call of duty in order to fantasize such an scenario that would never come in reality other then in video games.

With that said its just shame that Russia prevented you American Yankees from going into Syria so you can further embarrass yourselves.

You want to know whom saved America from entering Syria and creating an regional war there? it was Russia thats right Russia saved your country from creating another mess in the region.

Facts
1. I'm in my 30's, I have no time for video games.
2. I'm British, not American.
3. We're talking about Russia and Ukraine, and the potential outcomes of war in the former Soviet sphere, not Syria.

For the record, I agree that the US has no place in Syria, just as I agreed way back that neither the UK nor US had any place going into Afghanistan or Iraq.

None of this changes the FACTS that Russia has invaded Ukraine and broken international law, destabilizing the region and threatening Europe and former Soviet states. None of it changes the FACT that the government in Kiev is made up of elected representatives of the people with the later inclusion of democracy campaigners. None of it changes the FACT that if this turns into a "hot war", Russia would not be able to defend itself against an international force.

You just keep on living in your little fantasy world where up is down and left is right. You can keep telling yourself these little fantasies all you like, nothing is going to change the actual reality.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

Again, if you wanted to see things differently then you would have by now, considering that you seem to get your facts from looking at pictures taken from rallies in Ukraine, of which there are thousands of photos available that clearly show that the people who took power are fascist scum. But you're so arrogant that you post some random pictures of some sheeple waving Ukrainian flags around, completely ignoring that the coup forces were organized fascist mobs separate from the actual popular protests. It's really hard to take you seriously when you are calling me a "retard" because you claim that some nice-looking flag-waving Ukrainians are the same as the openly fascist militias that actually took over the government.

Look, here is the issue with people like you...I'm not suggesting that the US has not used the events in Kiev to their benefit...but what is happening RIGHT NOW with instability in places like Eastern Ukraine and Crimea, is all on Russia. This instability is being fueled by Russian agents just as it was in Crimea.

People like you are so centrally focused on the US being the "bad guys" that you forget the people you are befriending are just as bad if not worse. Ever ask yourself how Putin gained his $70 billion dollar networth? Hint: he stole it from the Russian people. And this is the man you are so eager to espouse as a great leader. LOL

The fact that there are ACTUAL pictures of 10s of thousands of Ukrainians protesting their government (holding up Ukrainian flags and pro-EU flags) in what were rather peaceful protests, is proof enough that your claims of fascist nazis is a bunch of regurgitated Russian garbage.

I do not doubt that there are fringe components in the Ukrainian protests...but that is not uncommon when you have protests of this size. People like you forget that these types of protests bring about all walks of life. That would be like saying all Wall-Street protestors were anarchist, nazis, etc. Just because there were some in that movement. Its retrarded!
edit on 2-5-2014 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join