It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine, Cramatorsk, journalists and locals spot blackwater guy from Baghdad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Never a dull moment in the theater of war. I don't speak the language so I can't hear what is being said but it must be quite embarrassing to get caught with your pants down.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate The western propaganda machine will spin it as a Russian interpreting a American .I thin it's quite obvious to any that have been fowling this story that the US is deeply involved and are making Putin and all Russians the villain .Weather it's the fake photos on the NYT or the fake document about the Jews it's only value is for propaganda purposes and will be brow beet into the masses using their propaganda machine the MSM

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

if it really is what is claimed then so what? it's his job to go where requested as a contractor, whoever pays doesn't matter so why should he feel embarrassed? and what exactly was he caught in besides working and doing a job?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

They're sure trying like hell but they are not winning the propaganda machine.

Before everyone starts trashing RT take a moment and listen to the message.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

if it really is what is claimed then so what? it's his job to go where requested as a contractor, whoever pays doesn't matter so why should he feel embarrassed? and what exactly was he caught in besides working and doing a job?

Well this should say enough:

Blackwater Security Company (BSC) was the brainchild of Jamie Smith, a former CIA Officer who became Vice President of Blackwater USA and the Founding Director of Blackwater Security Company, holding both positions simultaneously.[15] Its first assignment was to provide 20 men with top-secret clearances to protect the CIA headquarters and another base that was responsible for hunting Bin Laden.

en.wikipedia.org...

So my point is, is this a Ukrainian revolution or a US funded Coup de tat?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I loved the video. that man is 100% correct. At least RT tells it like it is, that's what makes me the maddest, America is just as bad if not worse than Russia in its' propaganda and yet Russia gets called on it like everybody called RT state sponsored media but nobody calls cnn or fox state sponsored news? Even though it is....I do not understand it.

Russia is basically corrupt in the open and has the balls to be that way while our government will deny everything to the bitter end and the sheep it eat up. I actually find RT News presents multiple sides of a story much more often than American media does. Makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

they are winning where it matters, i mean conspiracy theorists and russians aren't the majority in the west so what does it matter if a few of you are "on to them"?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

they are winning where it matters, i mean conspiracy theorists and russians aren't the majority in the west so what does it matter if a few of you are "on to them"?

If it wasn't for conspiracy theorists AND Russians, Syria would be no more than a thought and a parking lot.....in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate I had watched the vid earlier and it would seem that the White house has stepped up a notch and started criticizing RT by saying that they are creating propaganda lol ..I think Gerald Celente analysis of the situation in the realm of propaganda coming out of the west is worth listening too . ETA Two more interviews to have a listen to ...www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com... they are long but they both have tidbits of info

edit on 26-4-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where's this illusive proof of a US coup? We'd all like to see it please

Firstly I'd like to know how it's possible t. Rain wash the majority of Ukraine.. AND Yanukovych's own government and parliament to kick him out

All evidence points towards Yanukovych being a Russian puppet and trying to force his country into closer Russian ties after closing dialog with the EU

It's no secret Ukraine have been trying to join the EU and requested to join NATO prior to Yanukovych being elected

To which NATO turned down

So... As I said crack on... We're all eager to see this evidence

Oh and can you also clear the story up in your OP

Who is this man, nationality name etc etc

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Likely a Russian stooge/setup

Typical propaganda piece.

Shows/proves nothing.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype I am not a big AJ fan but in this epicode he takes up a decent conversation with another alternate news source . It is worth watching www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

If it wasn't for conspiracy theorists AND Russians, Syria would be no more than a thought and a parking lot.....in my humble opinion.

If it wasn't for Russia and conspiracy theory's there wouldn't be over 150,000 civilians dead in Syria and Assad would have stepped down like any other civilised and democratic nation on the planet, just like what happened in Egypt & Tunisia and other parts of the world

Of Assad would have stepped down Assad minority in power would have been gone and a Sunni government to govern the 90% Sunni country would have step in and likely built closer ties with other western world friendly Sunni states dropping it ties with Russia

Russia can't be having that now can they, must push more propaganda online to the useful idiots

(post by Rosinitiate removed for a manners violation)
(post by QuantumEffects removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: QuantumEffects I am thinking that one side might be a little closer to the truth then the other .If we take the truly propaganda pieces ie the photos in the NYT and the Jew document and see who was pushing them until they could no longer do so you would come to the conclusion that RT is a little closer to the truth .Go back in time and look at all the propaganda in the west of WMD in Iraq and you see a who is able and willing to take the job on

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuantumEffects
a reply to: lightedhype

Please go read every headline under the "USA" section of RT. It is laughable how anti-US everything on that website is. You have to realize how ever much propaganda the US is pushing, the Russians are peddling the same amount of crap. I swear there are multiple paid Russians on this site or half you people are just ignorant.

It is one thing to have biased reporting, quite another to be a full fledge propaganda machine.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

well i don't see the problem, so what if an american company is involved, it doesn't mean our government is involved. for all you know someone in europe could've hired them or even the government in ukraine could have.

but lets say you're right and it is america doing this, in that case i and many others could care less, as long as such actions help hinder russia and their attempts at stealing important territory and strangling western europe into submission through cutting off trade routes, oil and gas.

crimea and eastern ukraine are important supply and resource routes into europe and it's obvious what russia is trying with all this, they are trying to cut off europe and force them to boot us out of the continent so we can't trade freely with them or interfere with whatever they are planning to do in europe, which is likely to reabsorb former members of the ussr.

what russia has done and continues to do would've been an act of war if nukes didn't exist, no even then the fact is even if war comes of this nobody will even use nukes so it's all a game until one of us gets backed into a corner and it won't be russia. russia has everything to gain and has nothing to lose but america has everything to lose in this if it keeps escalating like this.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

but lets say you're right and it is america doing this, in that case i and many others could care less, as long as such actions help hinder russia and their attempts at stealing important territory and strangling western europe into submission through cutting off trade routes, oil and gas.

This reflects a strictly western understanding of the situation so I can understand you believing and feeling this way. Truth is, Ukrainians don't view Russia the same as us. In fact, I'd wager they'd pick the lesser of the two evils in this case Russia over us. But no matter how it ends Ukrainians will have been played.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere You have to factor in the neo-con/Zionist card into the equation .The could care less about the EU , Nuland phone conversation or the US for that matter .They will use the US until it becomes a dirty rag that is worth nothing and unable to move forward without their say so ...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join