It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Shoe Thrower Remains in Federal Custody

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Of course, at least a few months in prison. What if Hilary Clinton hadn't seen the shoe coming at her, and it hit her in the face? Serious damage. And she is a former first-lady, so of course an assault on her is a federal offense. Seems obvious to me that this woman at least has to be given some jail time, shoe on the other foot so to speak, because people can't go around doing this to anyone let alone a former first lady. Ever been hit by a shoe in the face traveling at a pretty good clip?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It is considered an insult in many arabic countries to throw a shoe at someone.

I wonder if that was the reason she chose such a missile.

In a way it's good that the woman missed can you imagine what she would now be facing if she had actually hit her.

edit on 26-4-2014 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Throwing a shoe is just an extension of free speech.

She didn't hit Hillary.

No-one was harmed.

It was just an example of free expression.

Or not.

Just "tossing" the idea out there. . . . .

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Yusomad

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Kurius

What would you do if someone threw a shoe at you? Shoot them?

I would try and behave in such a way as people does not want me phisically harm. What that slt has done over the years, that wont get such kindness...

Funny... you have been defending a psychotic dictator (Putin) but you find Hillary offensive because she is a woman. If someone threw a shoe at Putin, what do you suppose would happen? Don't tell me: Putin is so universally beloved that no-one would ever throw a shoe at him.

I have not defended anyone, just been displaying your utter shilliness and all, nothing else.
Also, the subject here is hillary and the shoethrower, would you mind sticking to the topic?
Also, because shes a woman? I hope you have better smearing tactics than putting words on in someone's mouth...

edit on 2014u19201404am26 by Yusomad because: to add

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

She didn't hit Hillary.

No-one was harmed.

Or not.

wow....getting a little loose with the term "freedom of speech" aren't you beezzer?.....so if someone one day took off their shoe and threw it at you, while you were talking to somebody, you would say that guy was just expressing his "freedom of speech"???....I would probably punch him the nose, but that's me,

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: beezzer

She didn't hit Hillary.

No-one was harmed.

Or not.

wow....getting a little loose with the term "freedom of speech" aren't you beezzer?.....so if someone one day took off their shoe and threw it at you, while you were talking to somebody, you would say that guy was just expressing his "freedom of speech"???....I would probably punch him the nose, but that's me,

On this topic, I am probably off by a mile or so. Just exploring different avenues here.

Feel free to poke holes in my assertion.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's a real shame it wasn't a hand grenade!

2nd.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: squarehead666

2nd.

Did we switch places or something? 2nd line

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Of course, at least a few months in prison. What if Hilary Clinton hadn't seen the shoe coming at her, and it hit her in the face? Serious damage. And she is a former first-lady, so of course an assault on her is a federal offense. Seems obvious to me that this woman at least has to be given some jail time, shoe on the other foot so to speak, because people can't go around doing this to anyone let alone a former first lady.

Oh yeah? "What difference does it make" if she got hit? "What difference does it make" if she was seriously damaged (as if she is not already)? "What difference does it make" if the thrower is in jail? Really, What difference does it make at this point??

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This woman is still being held, the judge ruled she could not be released because she was a danger to the public. I cant help but wonder what would happen if this woman would have thrown a shoe, and missed, at lets say a neighbor. If the neighbor called the police, or, perhaps someone from the public that witnessed it called police, what would happen. The police would show up and ask the neighbor, "Did the shoe hit you", the neighbor would say no, the police would probably say, 'sorry neighbor there is not much we can do about it unless you were injured". Of course the police could perhaps arrest her for reckless endangerment, she would go to jail, probably get released on her own recognizance within 3-4 hours and get a $250 fine on court day and perhaps anger management classes.

What has happened here is the exact reason why so many average Americans are fed up with our system. Hillary is not an elected official, she is not employed by the government, she is a regular citizen. Hillary is getting special treatment because she is one of the elite. The current administration is releasing convicted drug felons but this woman may get two years for throwing a shoe and missing the queen? This once again proves that the elite and people with money get special treatment in our system. Is the life and safety of Hillary more important than yours or mine?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That is sad. Are thier any legal recources the people could use to arrest the war criminals, indict this judge, and release this woman?

The courts are corrupt. Everyone knows this now. Citizens grand jury?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Why did Hillary ask if it was a bat?

Did she think she had gone to hell prematurely?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: govmule

She is not an average citizen. She is a former first lady. A level of protection comes with the territory.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurius

Of course, at least a few months in prison. What if Hilary Clinton hadn't seen the shoe coming at her, and it hit her in the face? Serious damage. And she is a former first-lady, so of course an assault on her is a federal offense. Seems obvious to me that this woman at least has to be given some jail time, shoe on the other foot so to speak, because people can't go around doing this to anyone let alone a former first lady.

Oh yeah? "What difference does it make" if she got hit? "What difference does it make" if she was seriously damaged (as if she is not already)? "What difference does it make" if the thrower is in jail? Really, What difference does it make at this point??

Yes, that's one quote she's going to have to turn around for her benefit if she runs for president. It should be easy for a good political strategist.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

She is not an average citizen. She is a former first lady. A level of protection comes with the territory.

Exactly. And any former first lady would be afforded the same protection for life and any person perpetrating a violent act against such would be federally charged no matter what your personal opinion of that person is. The dumb ass should have thought of this before she threw her orange is the new black shoe at Clinton.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

If Hillary was smart she would turn this into PR event and "demonstrate her mercy" by insisting that no charges be filed.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: squarehead666

2nd.

Disgusting.
Regardless of your personal political opposition you may have to her, that is a person, a mother, a soon to be grandmother, a wife, and a friend to several.
And your sad she wasn't brutally murdered.

Your a piece of work.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Yes, she is special. She was responsible for the deaths of four Americans. She lied about a video to cover herself, of course the person who made the video was arrested. Not one person has been arrested for these deaths, not one person has been held accountable. Someone throws a show and misses her and they are held by the feds facing a two year sentence. That is Hillary justice.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Bush had multiple shoes thrown at him and the media had a filed day with it. So did the rest of the libs. Notice I wrote rest? LOL

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

TPTB toss worse stuff at us people than shoes and THEY barely get wrist slaps. Ugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join