posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
a reply to: Kurius
She threw a shoe at her?
I guess the boot is on the other foot now, eh? This is, of course, a travesty of justice. But really, come on now. What did you expect to happen to
this person? Nothing? A medal? Look at the list of charges that may have been bought against her, and you will see nothing of the reason for her
Here is the truth.
She has been locked up, because she:
1) Acted honestly and passionately.
2) Embarrassed a significant representative of the corrupt system which saps wealth and well being from the people of her country.
3) Embarrassed the security services, whose job it is to prevent anyone from being able to act against officials under their care.
4) Publicly demonstrated that no title, and no amount of political power can truly protect a person from the righteous indignation of a people who
have been misrepresented by their elected representatives.
5) May inspire others to act in a similarly unrestrained and honest manner, when forced to deal with the BS their government force feeds them daily.
These are her "crimes".