It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy: If People Think I'm Racist, Blame MLK Jr.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Larry Elder...
Larry Elder...
Larry Elder...
Larry Elder...
Larry Elder...
Larry Elder...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So George Soros is not involved every time a Conservative gets "MSM treatment"?

It's propaganda destroying America, but your type "commies" are all for that...right?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Never in my life have I seen people read so much into the ramblings of an old farmer. Are we all forgetting how this started? Where was this kind of attention when the BLM storm troopers were preparing to wage war on this American citizen over unpaid grazing fees?

Granted he keeps inserting his boot into his word hole. But that generation isn't known for being very P.C. Sad how easily TPTB are able to divide us over the ramblings of this old man. I wish everyone would focus on the real issue. Not the man...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, a free loader telling "negoes" they are free loaders.
White priveledge? Hmmm.....

Bundy and his ilk preferred life under Jim Crow and before the successes of the civil rights movement.
I bet he would be real kind to his slaves if he could own them.
edit on 26-4-2014 by rupertg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Wrong again BH...its Media Matters causing another $&itStorm...like they did against Sara Palin.

Look, if you think Media Matters is making this man out to be a racist, that's your prerogative, but just like Sarah Palin looking like a dumb ass was HER doing (and yes, the media covered her silly statements and therefore let the world know just how much of a dingbat she is), Mr. Bundy looking like an ignorant, hypocritical racist is HIS doing. And the media is covering it.

Did they edit the tapes? Yes. But no matter how much of his interview I hear, he still comes out looking like an ignorant and hypocritical racist. And he is entirely entitled to that.

So your not involved with propaganda groups?

The only group I belong to is my local co-op. I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of any political group or propaganda group of any kind.
edit on 4/26/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
They didn't have to start a storm against Palin just like they haven't started a storm against Bundy. Those two idiots opening their mouths was all that was needed to start the storm. So did Bundy forget the blame MLK Jr for getting shot or did the dimwit forget that happened.

This is exactly it, no one needs to sling sh*t their way when every time they speak it dribbles out of their mouths. This is what happens when people with malformed views of the world and society open their mouths in front of microphones and cameras, no "warping" of their attitudes is actually needed.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

So George Soros is not involved every time a Conservative gets "MSM treatment"?

It's propaganda destroying America, but your type "commies" are all for that...right?

What media outlets does Soros own? Did uncle Larry forget to tell you what they are. So pointing out how a welfare rancher is a racist is destroying America? Please explain how.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hmmm.

When liberal investor George Soros gave $1.8 million to National Public Radio , it became part of the firestorm of controversy that jeopardized NPR’s federal funding. But that gift only hints at the widespread influence the controversial billionaire has on the mainstream media. Soros, who spent $27 million trying to defeat President Bush in 2004, has ties to more than 30 mainstream news outlets – including The New York Times, Washington Post, the Associated Press, NBC and ABC.

Prominent journalists like ABC’s Christiane Amanpour and former Washington Post editor and now Vice President Len Downie serve on boards of operations that take Soros cash. This despite the Society of Professional Journalists' ethical code stating: “avoid all conflicts real or perceived.”

This information is part of an upcoming report by the Media Research Centers Business & Media Institute which has been looking into George Soros and his influence on the media.

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News Organizations?

Stay busy now reading each and every link in the article....

See Ya.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
So giving 1.8 million means he has a major influence on the media? Then the article starts whining about ProPublica which if you did any checking on doesn't even mention Soros. He's not the founder he's not a key member he isn't even on the board. But then again look at who the article is from the "news" company that had to sue for the right to lie to the public and call it news.

This was the part I found really funny.

If journalists were more up front, they would have to admit numerous uncomfortable connections with groups that push a liberal agenda, many of them funded by the stridently liberal George Soros. So don’t expect that transparency any time soon.

Like FOX has any room to talk about transparency. During the whole 9/11 mosque ordeal they never had the guts to mention that one of the owners of FOX is a prince from Saudi Arabia. You know the nation where most of the terrorist came from. So what group is FOX really working for is it terror central?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Correct?

Soros' "donations" are more powerful.

Especially the ones hidden in dumbie corporations disguised as "charities".

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Soros' "donations" are more powerful.

Especially the ones hidden in dumbie corporations disguised as "charities".

I wonder if Soros' money is more powerful that the Koch brothers... Hmmm...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I wonder if Soros' money is more powerful that the Koch brothers... Hmmm...

I'm sure Soros is more powerful then the Koch brothers.
Oh .. and there's this .. Seems they play both sides of the coin ..
Koch Brothers - Donations to Democrats

But isn’t it funny how top Democrats like Harry Reid harp on how the Kochs are ruining politics and complain about their partisan allegiances? Since 2000 KochPAC has given more than $1.4 million to Democratic candidates, leadership PACs and committees. Who’s partisan now?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I'm sure Soros is more powerful then the Koch brothers.

You are? That settles it then.

Oh, and the Kochs give 95% to Republicans. Your article forgot to mention that.

Source

edit on 4/27/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think the point bundy was making is that mlk is burning right now along with all the other false peace makers that have passed on. It is what it is. Again ask yourselves how such biggitory and hate could go on for so many years without the blessing of GOD. Now ask yourselves how we over come that which rules over us and what benefits could ever come spiritually from slavery and what we are stopping by going against the system. Was it put in place for us to overcome or was it put in place to fulfill suffering as stated in the bible. Perhaps this is the main reason most that scream racist do not believe. You know what comes when we stamp out all the things we find wrong in this world. THE END Until now only the good died young. Now ask yourselves who is the rebellious generation spoke of in the good book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join