It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BioAPI: Creating Human Robots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This has honestly got to be one of the most unbelievable conspiracies I have ever come across.

What is BioAPI?

The BioAPI or biological application programming interface is a program being enacted, apparently, by the elite of the world. Through the use of chemtrails they are able to disperse nanobots that go on to attatch themselves to various organs.

There are two phases of the BioAPI program.

phase one:
Apparently everyone is infected with phase one. This phase allows controllers to force their victims to speak unwillingly and unknowingly at will. Phase one also allows controllers to insert thoughts into the head of the victim; thoughts that often turn into actions... hmm...

Also included in the phase one application is the ability for controllers to see from the point of view of the victim. Living cameras. Next is the ability to suspend short term memory. Lastly is the ability of controllers to "parallel" with the victim or, rather, the ability to merge with the victim for what essentially boils down to real-time control.

Phase two
First comes the ability to monitor or program emotions in real-time. We then have the controllers ability to monitor a myriad of basic body functions. Next is the ability to completely merge with the host, to literally control them. Controllers can also, using phase two BioAPI, read thoughts, affect your dreams and even see your exact location.

This is weird stuff and honestly I don't know what to think. I mean obviously its probably all hogwash but I keep an open mind.

If any of this is real, the world is a far more terrible place than I could ever have imagined in my mist fevered nightmares.

This website www.dataasylum.com... has a veritable plethora of information regarding BioAPI and has apparently been authored by one Daniel Boorstein. Anyone heard of him? Outside of the content of his web page I never have.

What do you think of BioAPI ATS? Ever heard of it before? Is it a hoax? A ludicrous online lie? Or, more sinisterly, is it true?

Kallisti

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well I think it would explain a lot about all those mass shootings that happen for no reason. It has some merit and I think that technologically we have the means to achieve this since the military is always a few steps ahead, so who is to say what can be done or not these days?

They have already studied the human brain enough to know what does what and how to stimulate or suppress those areas. We don't hear about it, but I would bet a hundred against your dollar that it is true.

This is all speculation, but like you said let us keep an open mind. Besides, why should we trust these people (government, military and corporate elite) anyways, they have shown time and time again that they can't be trusted with that much power.
edit on 26-4-2014 by bitsforbytes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Its really quite terrible. I agree with you completely bitsforbytes, we have zero reason yo trust the elite of the world and they are just crazy enough to try this!

It would explain a lot honestly. Chemtrails, Morgellon's, the "lone Nutter" shooters that claim they were hearing voices.

If this is true, even remotely, they have been telling us for years with films like Gamer, Surrogates, Metropia, and all the zombie films. Which fits the bill of the Bloodline elite perfectly, using media and subtle hints to basically come right out and tell us what is happening.

Well, one thing is for certain, if BioAPI is real, we're pretty much done for.
edit on Cpm5Saturday2520143330Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:25:33 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I really wonder if that's true. The main thing is I wonder if we have that kind of technology. I believe we do, but it gets hard to separate what we believe from what is true. I guess that the lack of responses from people in general on this thread is telling. It's possible that they just want to sweep it under the rug...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Yeah. That's funny you mention the lack of response because when I first read this I was stunned.

There is so much interesting information on the website to which I provided a link. Whoever D. Boorstin is he certainly believes what he is saying. That is, if "he" is even real.

On one of the pages he provides a test to confirm you are indeed phase one. He says if you swill red wine in your mouth for a bit and spit it out you will see fibers from your BIOAPI in the swill.

Here is a link to another page with more physical proof, including an image of an optical implant which can only be seen with specific lighting: www.dataasylum.com...

ETA: Another aspect of this that I find interesting is that he (D. Boorstein) claims that gangstalking is a very big part of the BioAPI program.

Link: www.dataasylum.com...

edit on Cpm5Saturday0720140030Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:07:00 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo/eta

edit on Cpm5Saturday2420141630Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:24:16 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: again with the typos!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I'm definitely interested in taking that test. The red wine one looks simple (I haven't seen it yet; I have to wait to drink red wine first!).

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I'm actually going to try that eventually. Just to see what happens. Its messed up to think we live in a world where stuff like BioAPI is even a thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I agree. The only thing about that experiment is something I just thought about right now. If we're all "infected" by that, would there be a control version of that experiment? In other words, how could you verify what the red wine is supposed to look like if you're not infected, if most everybody is infected? Just a thought since I'm not a scientist.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Good point. But one would assume that weird fibers in your spit is probably not entirely natural. At least in my opinion. But yeah, according to the theory we are all infected with phase one so having a control group would be near to impossible.

edit on Cpm6Saturday0920141130Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:09:11 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I'm thinking that only a non-biased scientist could confirm that.

Edit: Good luck! Hahaha.

edit on 26-4-2014 by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

top topics

join