It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Ghost Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I recently moved out of a house that was over 127 years old due to health problems. Located in Florida, in a semi dense city with a lot over 2 acres, not allot but it was in the city.

It was first built to be a school house, it was and still is made out of all wood, now with a modern adittion to the side. After it was a school house, it was used to make moon shine. It sits on a hill that is called to this day moon shine hill.

If I was to describe this house it would be your typical looking haunted house. For me I felt safe enough to roar at night without lights on, several sides of the house had tall windows where moonlight mostly crept in.

To make this short, the family across the street was over one day. The mother was a bit well hard to explain. She wasn't slow or crazy but seemed absent minded allot, either talked really quick or really slow. I just thought she was a bit well 'slow'. When they were over the weirdest thing happened.

We were standing in my dinning room when she said " Look at all the people. " At first since me and her husband where talking so it didn't register right away. As we walked into the living room I thought to myself. " What other people were in there besides us three? Not like the room is small, quite opposite.. " I was a bit scared at first...

It doesn't end there...

I was at a yard sale when a women came up to me grabbed my hand and told me there was a man in my DINNING ROOM! Not just one but a couple.. Harmless and they enjoyed me being there. They were poker players! She also said there were others but also harmless and in fact protective.

I thought it was weird, but goes to show why I felt safe and instead of jumpy no matter what the conditions were..

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
if she was talking either really fast or really slow then maybe shes bi-polar
but seriously she could be. nice post anyways.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nice story, set up a web cam and keep us posted if anything new happens.
Have a nice day.

new topics

join