It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Does It Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The way over budget healthcare.gov website decided to reset everyone's password due to the way over-hyped Heartbleed Security Flaw in sending/receiving encrypted data to a https site. Naturally the password reset process is flawed thus locking out untold number of people that actually went to their website and made an account. Good Job, Obama.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
The way over budget healthcare.gov website decided to reset everyone's password due to the way over-hyped Heartbleed Security Flaw in sending/receiving encrypted data to a https site. Naturally the password reset process is flawed thus locking out untold number of people that actually went to their website and made an account. Good Job, Obama.

Proving once again, the scariest words in the english lexicon are "We are from the government and we are here to help".

Government- If you think the problems we cause are bad, wait until you see our solutions!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

We're in good hands...relax.

edit on 25-4-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I can't stop laughing...someone help me....are tears supposed to come out while laughing?

I guess all that's left, is they accidentally lock themselves out of their own website. Then the whole damn broken POS can be scrapped, while the American taxpayers watch the DC money toilet flush again...

Des

edit on 25-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here's an article about it...

The officials are requesting that Healthcare.gov users reset their passwords after a continuing internal review by the Department of Homeland security flagged the site as possibly being vulnerable to a Heartbleed exploit. The move to reset passwords is being taken "out of an abundance of caution," according to a a notice published on the site, which serves as a portal for the health insurance exchanges set up under Obamacare. In addition, the note says that "there’s no indication" that any information was revealed through Heartbleed.

Healthcare.gov users asked to reset passwords following Heartbleed bug

Well one more boondoggle overlooked won't make a difference eh.

Just make sure your obamacare.network exists.

heartbleed.heartattack.guv/wegotyuzcovered

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Oregon finally gave up; they can't get the system to work. Not one person in the whole state has been signed up!

I had a thought a while back about the credit card security breech ( and NOT just Target, but small business, gas stations, grocery stores, etc. in all the small towns throughout my state) and it seemed to me that some main data bank had to have been hacked.
I would hope the NSA is a little more secure than that, but it's a known fact that the Healtcare.gov site was totally unprotected.
Funny how that never gets mentioned in the news.....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Great! Now I suppose the healthcare will also leave us totally unprotected as well............

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's amazing just how wrong something can go when you let the government take control. Has Obamacare done anything right yet? I hope someone puts together a pros/cons graphic of this total failure of a law. I bet it would look epic.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's ok guys! Someone told me you just stick your social security card in your cd drive and you'll be logged in in no time!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

We're in good hands...relax.

Yeah.... That is about what I've come to imagine, given the history of the website. I've been over on their site enough, but on the back data end of it. I kinda feel for the people who signed up. Who needs a Heartbleed bug when they have felons and other manner of folks taking and working with info that shouldn't really be anywhere near it.

I think I lost any Faith last year when the basic background checking was curtailed and/or dropped altogether for the "Navigators". (Why does that term remind me so much of the "Regulators" in Young Guns? lol)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: Ahabstar
Then the whole damn broken POS can be scrapped, while the American taxpayers watch the DC money toilet flush again...

Des

C'mon, you know all the money they blow through would constantly be clogging all the toilets in DC. I've heard they have a much more efficient method for burning through all our tax dollars.

top topics

join