It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can make contact with our Creator!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Open communication with our Creator is a perfectly natural and unique experience, but the various churches and religions cannot put you in contact with our Creator, because they are all false and the evidence for this will soon become obvious.

There has been a lack of communication between God and ourselves for almost the last two thousand years, because this was part of His plan as His crops matured and ripened until now, for His harvest.

Some things you do need to know:

It’s come as you are! God knows all about you, so you can’t hide facts or ‘dress yourself up’ for the occasion. You do not have to be a ‘goodie-two shoes’, as all are welcome.

You don’t need any minister or church; this is personal two-way communication between you and Him.

The LORD God of the Old Testament and God the Father of the New Testament are one and the same - and this is our Creator and our God, and He is the only One we should worship. To worship anyone else is spiritually fatal! His name is Yah, from YHWH; which is usually shown as LORD, all in capital letters.

God has a Covenant with mankind of the Ten Commandments. These we must hold to; especially not worshipping other gods, and by observing the Sabbath. The ‘new’ Covenant is when God writes His Laws on the hearts and minds of those of the House of Judah and the House of Israel.

Anyone who ‘cleaves to the LORD and holds fast to His Covenant becomes a ‘naturalised Israelite’. As the Son said, he ‘was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel’.

God laid down specific holy days in the Bible for us to observe, in Leviticus Chapter 23. (Easter and Christmas are NOT in these holy days.) These days are not restricted only to the Jews, but are for all of God’s children! The Son of God as High Priest is performing all of God’s specific requirements in relation to these festivals for us, in the heavenly realms, but we must be observant on these days.

Each day starts with nightfall at dusk as stated in Genesis, where the night and the day were the first/second/etc. whole day. So the Sabbath observance starts at sundown. There are festival Sabbaths to be observed in the holy days, as well as the weekly Sabbath every Saturday.

The name of His Son is Yeshua, which means ‘The LORD saves’. (It is not, and never has been, ‘Jesus’.)

Even Peter and the other disciples said, apart from the Covenant, the only other things the formerly pagan Gentiles needed to do, was to abstain from foods sacrificed to, or fornicating with idols, from things strangled, and from blood.

Do you realise that worshipping anyone other than our Creator is spiritually ‘fornicating with an idol?

Eating chocolate that has been specially shaped and wrapped for Easter, is eating ‘food that has been sacrificed to an idol’?

There is no Trinity! The ‘Holy Spirit’ of God is the ‘substance’ He is made of, and like a hologram, any part of the Holy Spirit is at one with the whole! For example, the substance of the atmosphere is air, and any part we breathe, still remains part of the whole; but the Spirit is far more than just air! It is God Himself.

If you seek God, by holding to these things, He will find you!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

So how do I talk to God then? Is there like a phone number or an email address?

Will he talk back? One way conversations are pretty lame really.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hold on, just let me go tell starving children in Africa who have aids that they can communicate with the god of the testaments.I'm sure they will be thrilled.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Acronychal because: Wasn't sarcastic enough

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I faxed the veiling wall in Israel recently with this message

Not sure the Gods heard it ? I sure did !

Maybe its the time for the "gods" to come down to Earth ? You are welcome!

edit on 25/4/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Anyone who ‘cleaves to the LORD and holds fast to His Covenant becomes a ‘naturalised Israelite’. As the Son said, he ‘was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel’.
The "lost sheep" Jesus was talking about were the Jews around the land of the former kingdom of Israel.
They were "lost" because they did not have a proper shepherd.

The LORD God of the Old Testament and God the Father of the New Testament are one and the same
Only because there is only one God (there are no other, optional gods to choose from), not because the Old Testament is factually accurate.

God knows all about you, so you can’t hide facts or ‘dress yourself up’ for the occasion.
OK, then, what was that all about in the parable of Jesus of the man who comes to the wedding feast without the proper attire and getting thrown out?
edit on 25-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What if there was no need for a Creator

edit on 25-4-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
My mom and dad created me, my dad has passed but I talk to my mom all the time.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You are #62942859068333821 in line - God is happy for your call - He will return....shortly!

You going up ?

Sorry .. just an inside, heavenly joke....

Step into the elevator to be heard....

Up we go...

So what you gonna ask him ?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
What if there was no need for a Creator

What if John Lennon was right ?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You are still standing in the elevator... and the music goes on...

Are you still sure it goes up, or down ? .....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Some get stuck in the elevators, we are sorry about that - heaven is not perfect..

We are working on it ... Rest assured - there is a way out ...
edit on 25/4/2014 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Being a troll is fun....

whats your point? I don't really agree with some of the OPs points but im not gonna watch your videos

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The title is misleading, I was hoping you were on to something. . To the person who posted the john Lennon Imagine video, I always thought he was a big hypocrite. Imagine no possessions ? Lennon had billions in possessions when he died. Thanks for clearing up Jesus's name, I think everyone has a different name for Jesus's original name, Im just glad I can go to sleep tonight and not worry that YWHY has my back. I just don't understand why, and mainly christians , cannot contain their beliefs. Forcing things on other people is bad enough but its the constant assuming that everyone believes is what irritates me in conversation. I realize that christians think that just because the business is good and more christian franchise churches pop us every day , that their religion is the only religion because they built more franchise churches than any of the other religions. Religion is an epidemic that feeds on hate.
edit on 26-4-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
assuming that you are Christian, by your post, what makes your religion right and others wrong? This is a serious question considering I'm atheist. Not trying to be a troll or anything, but, why is YOUR religion right and to be followed?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

So how do I talk to God then? Is there like a phone number or an email address?

Will he talk back? One way conversations are pretty lame really.

He will use various methods... including audible; but you will KNOW it's from Him. Once you start using all the steps I've outlined, you'll get His attention and when you do have his attention, you will know it! How? It's difficult to describe but your gut instinct and/or heart and mind will be certain it is Him.

You will receive things and information from the most unusual sources, doors will open for you, you'll become aware, you will feel HIs presence, etc.

Read my article on 'Experiencing God' here www.spiritualliving360.com...
edit on 26/4/2014 by Maigret because: To add information.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acronychal
Hold on, just let me go tell starving children in Africa who have aids that they can communicate with the god of the testaments.I'm sure they will be thrilled.

If this is your heart's desire, Who better to get you onto doing something about it!? Plus once you have His ear, you can pray about it too... and be prepared for absolute miracles!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GroidNificent
assuming that you are Christian, by your post, what makes your religion right and others wrong? This is a serious question considering I'm atheist. Not trying to be a troll or anything, but, why is YOUR religion right and to be followed?

I'm not asking for anything... not even recognition. This is up to anyone who reads this information to use it for themselves; no feedback required.

It's not 'my' religion - it's what I've learned directly from God Himself and it is all verified by and through the Bible, which is spiritually interactive too. This is what those who try it will discover.

Sir Isaac Newton realised from his study of the Bible that Christianity was way off course; and he said there would be a new religion that no one would recognise; this is it!

If you google - Newton The Dark Heretic - you'll find lots of videos and other information.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lotusfoot
The title is misleading, I was hoping you were on to something. . To the person who posted the john Lennon Imagine video, I always thought he was a big hypocrite. Imagine no possessions ? Lennon had billions in possessions when he died. Thanks for clearing up Jesus's name, I think everyone has a different name for Jesus's original name, Im just glad I can go to sleep tonight and not worry that YWHY has my back. I just don't understand why, and mainly christians , cannot contain their beliefs. Forcing things on other people is bad enough but its the constant assuming that everyone believes is what irritates me in conversation. I realize that christians think that just because the business is good and more christian franchise churches pop us every day , that their religion is the only religion because they built more franchise churches than any of the other religions. Religion is an epidemic that feeds on hate.

I am onto something! Big! I'm not forcing anything onto anyone - those who want to can try it out and those who don't are not pressured in any way whatsoever. My post is purely informational... no strings attached!

God told me audibly, 'The name of My son is not Jesus' - well, I nearly fell over and didn't ask anything else, but I did check and the Bible says that there is no other name given by which we can be saved. Also, the Bible says 'whoever has heard and learned from the Father, comes to me'.

With the huge numbers of ministers evangelising 'Jesus', it should be no surprise that it takes God to get you away from this falsehood! Plus it is the apostasy (change in former beliefs) that reveals the Antichrist and et voila, you have two Christs - one genuine, and the other a counterfeit.

When you find yourself fulfilling Biblical prophecy, then you KNOW you're on the right track!

Plus this is all part and parcel of God's plan anyhow; for this information to come out now!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jmdewey60

The "lost sheep" Jesus was talking about were the Jews around the land of the former kingdom of Israel.
They were "lost" because they did not have a proper shepherd.

The LORD God of the Old Testament and God the Father of the New Testament are one and the same
Only because there is only one God (there are no other, optional gods to choose from), not because the Old Testament is factually accurate.

God knows all about you, so you can’t hide facts or ‘dress yourself up’ for the occasion.
OK, then, what was that all about in the parable of Jesus of the man who comes to the wedding feast without the proper attire and getting thrown out?

Exactly, what is the source of your information for your first two points? Please provide this so I know you're not just making it all up from out of your head.

This I will answer, because I know your source. That parable is about the Saints being adorned in the white linen that has been washed in the Blood of the Lamb and the New Jerusalem that comes down from heaven is his bride... Anyone who does not have this spiritually cleansed linen attire, will be spiritually naked!

Rev_6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Rev_7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev_7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev_7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb.

Rev_21:2 And I, John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev_21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and she\owed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Exactly, what is the source of your information for your first two points? Please provide this so I know you're not just making it all up from out of your head.
The "Lost sheep of Israel" that Jesus said he was sent to in the Gospel of Matthew, comes from Jeremiah 50:6

"My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place.

Elsewhere in Matthew, Jesus explains who he sees as fitting that description.

These twelve Jesus sent out after instructing them: "Do not go in the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter any city of the Samaritans; but rather go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

It seemed to me that what you were implying in the OP was that everyone are potential Lost sheep of Israel if we would just adopt the Old Testament Law, then Jesus could come to us.
Jesus was describing the earthly mission that he was on, which would have been the Messiah that the Jews were expecting to come to lead them into righteousness.
Once he was ascended into Heaven, then his disciples were able to go out into the world to preach about the Messiah who had already come to the Jews.
People who heard that gospel were then free to accept him as their own shepherd regardless of their previous religious affiliation.

My second point was that the NT God is only the same as the OT God in the sense that there are not multiple gods to choose from.
The God concept had evolved at the time of Christ beyond mere regional deities to a single god who could be the god of everyone, so in order to go with the current understanding of who God is, then the old tribal deity from the OT must be rejected.
As in opposition to what should be accepted as self evident, you seem to be suggesting reversing thousands of years of advancement in knowledge to revert to a tribal mentality of celebrating calender reminders from specific tribal events.
edit on 26-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join