It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is the true DEVIL. Lucifer, not so much...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All evidence points toward Jesus' Father and Yahweh being different entities.
One is a real person and the other is a fictional character in a story.
They aren't two entities.
One is an entity, the other is a non-entity.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Text Why is it that god (christian god of the old testament) commits such evils while lucifer/satan does nothing but "tempt"?

I think that what you reference is not just the Christian God. You seem to bring another thread with the intent to bash Christians when in fact the God of Abraham's seed is the God of the Hebrews as well as the God of the Muslims as well as most Christians. You do realize that not all who claim Christianity have the same God? So to be sensible I believe you should just reference the biblical God and leave out the Christian bashing.

Duh Duh and Duh some more. I Just have a specific distaste for arrogant, delusional Christians in specific. If that helps clear things up for you.

The misnomer "Lucifer" is just that. It is only shown once in the 1611 KJV bible and that is in Isaiah 14:12 by the organized Roman Church. The Satan who was cast from the celestial was but one of many Satan's. A Satan is any created entity who is against God. The Satan and His minions who were cast from the celestial realm to this earth are now bound in hell. The Satan who tempted Jesus is of the same spirit of disobedience but not that Satan who is now bound in hell.
The Satan's of hell are none other than fallen angels whereas the Satan's which are demons are of the earth.

In your opinion. Your statement here directly conflicts with the majority of Christian's beliefs

Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

so boils are as bad as murdering children and women. I fear for your state of mind.

You left out several key points of understanding that you wrote against your Creator. The prime example being that God did not commit any of the acts of discord that you accuse Him. With His foreknowledge He allowed His creation, through their own evil, to commit the acts of aggression against themselves. That is called free will. God does not force anyone to commit sin. He allows one to commit sin by their own choice. That is called His permissive will. His perfect will is that no one will commit sin and that will prevail in the end time but till people learn to love all of creation His permissive will prevails.

You claim this even though the bible clearly states that he commanded it? You must not have very good reading comprehension

Once again, in reference to the Passover, God gave fair warning to the Pharaoh and the entire nation of Egypt that the angel of death would destroy the first born if they did not obey His edict but then the free will enters this account also. Just as you condemn God, that is your free will. You do this with the knowledge that one day you will also die but you choose this type of path to try to destroy God. By the way do you realize that first born does not necessarily mean child? I have a 58 year old first born child. Don't you think that the Egyptians also had similar children? Also these Hebrews were not Jewish as you suppose.

So would it be okay for the USA to go into North Korea and murder all the firstborn sons bc Kimmy boy has had multiple warnings? Would that not be a condemnable act? Oh it's okay bc not all the firstborns were children, good point.

You seem to misunderstand death. Death has been the sentence of this creation since the beginning. All of this terrestrial creation will die. Every last person on this earth will one day die. Most people simply put this fact out of their minds. Every person in that passover is now dust. Regardless of whether or not they were the first born or last born, every one has to die. Does it matter to the Creator whether you die today or tomorrow? He gives everyone the same opportunity to have everlasting life after death. There is the key to understanding death. That is your choice right now and that is the same choice that God gave Pharaoh and the Egyptian nation.

So murder is okay bc we are all going to die anyway? Oh well I guess we should give murderers a free pass based on your ideals stated here.

Where is your outrage in the murdering of millions of children each year by all nations of this earth? Not by God but by the hands of people. You have the audacity to condemn God and not yourself. The people of today will make God look like a piker when it comes to murder. Do you blame wars and abortion on God? You talk foolishly and you have not a leg to stand on.

Why do you assume I am not outraged? Obviously I am more outraged about the death of innocent children than you are. I play no active role in the murder of anyone. I speak out against the actions of my country and other countries as well. I have never thought of abortion as an alright thing to do. You say I speak foolishly while assuming I play an active role in these atrocities. That is a pretty blind and foolish assumption. I believe you need to go find a leg to stand on before replying child

The final point I would make is that of evil. God created evil but not in malice. Evil had to be shown to His creation in order for His creation to have knowledge. Evil was shown to the celestial creation first just as it was shown to the terrestrial creation last. Creation would not understand righteousness without understanding its opposite of unrighteousness. Just as you and I would not understand ice or fire in connection with cold and hot. All physics must have comparison for understanding and the mind cannot function with free will without this understanding. Evil is a teaching tool for the mind and in order to build a first class civilization you must have this tool. It is hoped that once this creation accepts love then evil will not prevail in the creation of God.

One does not need to have evil in its life to have knowledge, to presume this is necessary is retarded. To create evil and let it loose is an evil act in itself.

To believe yourself righteous for your beliefs is arrogant. The problem is "righteous" folk loving that little title and feeling they are above those "unrighteous" heathens. You have all these little opinions but from an objective standpoint they are simply delusional. You need to save yourself from this mental prison.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

I know this book very well and to be honest with you, don't insult me because for someone who proclaims to have been brought up a Christian, you do not have spiritual insight. Just by the way you speak and discredit the Bible is enough for me to understand that Spiritual insight was something that never got taught to you.

My lack of delusion does not count as lacking spiritual insight. The fact that you cannot differentiate between good and evil within your own beliefs shows that you lack spiritual insight. It is on par with justifying hitler's actions and praising him. all you have to do is understand the context right?

I am here to help save the minds and souls of those consumed with this delusion. Also to protect others from falling prey to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: On7a7higher7plane

LOL every time I think about replying to you I have to laugh. It's the stewie picture. I can't help but feeling the stupid comments are just you trolling.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Why is it that god (christian god of the old testament) commits such evils

There is a common misconception that god commits evils, when in fact there is not one instance in the entire OT where god actually does so.

Sure, his rules are sometimes hard to follow and they lead to evil, but the evil is never actually commited by god directly. It is always the humans who are the eventual instigators of their own downfall!

So, just to prove it to ya: find me any instance in the OT where God directly commits any act of evil. You cant!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: edmc^2

Why is it that god (christian god of the old testament) commits such evils while lucifer/satan does nothing but "tempt"? lets see a few examples of the horrible things god does and see if anyone can find something the devil did that is even on par. Isaiah 13:15-18: Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children

wow! pretty sick and twisted for a divine being!!! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sorry to say this but judging from your post, I think you have no idea of what you're talking about. Because if you did you should have known who is about to be destroyed here - The Babylonians!

And may I ask if you know who the Babylonians are and how they treat their prisoners and all of the nations they conquered?

If you only knew who they are. If you only knew...

So its okay to murder the children due to the fact that they were Babylonians? Would it be okay for us to murder all the Russian children because they are Russian?

You have some serious issues dude

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

God directly commands it. He also created it. Go pay someone to commit murder and see how fast you are locked up and judged as "EVIL"

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You don't understand.

When you are developing a new colony of warriors.

Evil must exist in some form, throuout all the myths and legends and modern misfortune.

to gain knowledge of conciquences, and lingering effects of those conciquences. Is knowledge enough to prevent future conciquences that may ultimately lead to our demise.

Humans have a rather interesting destiny ahead of us.

There will come a time when we will have peace among humans amongst ourselves.
But war will not be finished, it will be carried off elsewhere. With the knowledge we gain from our turmoil and troubles here we will have prior knowledge in dealing with other species of other planets.
Everything about us humans has been militaristic and specifically for a reason.

This you cannot deny, You can open your eyes to our foolishness but see it is all by design.
Our suffering will end soon and we will reach space stage as a united planet, one way or another.
Or we can try to !@#$ up as much as possible and face possible extinction again from man made natural disasters.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

God directly commands it. He also created it. Go pay someone to commit murder and see how fast you are locked up and judged as "EVIL"

So you admit your wording is wrong.

Yes, he 'commands', he doesn't 'commit'.

see how fast you are locked up and judged as "EVIL"

Yes, but who can judge god? you? me? all of us?......... no!

Also, if you are gonna make claims of the OT god committing evil, please provide a biblical source! like i said, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything!
edit on 2014-04-26T18:29:59-05:00201404bpm3004pm5930 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

1st you have made no coherent logical point.

2nd learn to spell.

3rd You make a lot of assumptions about the future no one could possibly foresee.

4th Human kind has not learned these consequences you elude to which is obvious if we take one quick look at history

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Judged by another of Gods' creations, a mere human like myself!? Thats not true judgement in the eyes of the omnipotent!

Also, if you are gonna make claims of the OT god committing evil, please provide a biblical source! like i said, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything!

My wording is dead on. To order someone to murder is an act that one commits.

It is pretty easy to judge a fictional being.

edit on 26-4-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=17849435]theyknowwhoyouare

My lack of delusion does not count as lacking spiritual insight. The fact that you cannot differentiate between good and evil within your own beliefs shows that you lack spiritual insight. It is on par with justifying hitler's actions and praising him. all you have to do is understand the context right?

So I take it you take everything literally in the Bible? There is a perfect example that your spiritual vision is up Shiite creek. The Bible is a book of Signs to look out for.. Many signs can be found in todays world which are relevant to the bible. But while this is going on you are caught up trying to disprove something which also by your actions and motives proves it to be correct. The Bible warns people like you will come along, I guess that's just bs also?

I am here to help save the minds and souls of those consumed with this delusion. Also to protect others from falling prey to it.

You aren't going to save the minds of anyone, now your sounding like a delusional preacher who believes his way is the only way.
edit on 26-4-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Judged by another of Gods' creations, a mere human like myself!? Thats not true judgement in the eyes of the omnipotent!

Nope, you wording is all over the place bro! this is why you are so confused by the OT!

the actual event of murder (not the giver of the order or the creator of the rule that was broken, which has caused the evil to occur), the actual evil, whatever it may be, is never commited directly by god. big misconception in the western world that has misunderstood this simple fact...... say what you will but a fact is a fact!

stop miswording!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

My point is i don't care about your argument via evil.

You will have a truely paranormal experience, one you can define as evil. Same as everyone else on this planet.
The imprint of such prior events still lingers in the human psyche today.

You can try to ignore the horrors all you want. But you are only denying your own ill-fated destiny.
As for now, People will kill each other until we are given something to kill in space.
As it is by design.

edit on 26-4-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: Akragon

Perhaps Jesus was sent to ask us to forgive his father's sins, not the other way round.

No...

he was sent to reveal the true God... and relieve man of his false beliefs, such as animal sacrifices... the idea of revenge taught in the OT ( an eye for an eye) and many other things...

God is NOT a tyrant... he is merciful and kind...

Unless you believe the words of God are in the OT... Then God is a maniac, bent on making life complicated and literally a living hell on earth

until the last part of the bible, where his true nature returns and he annihilates you in the worst ways imaginable for not doing things exactly as he said.

Sorry i don't buy that crap.... Jesus is a peace maker....

And revelation is a book that was rejected by the early church... Not to mention the fact that it is the words of John, not Jesus...

Jesus is not coming back to wage war... That is nothing more then a lie...

But believe whatever floats your boat

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: [post=17849435]theyknowwhoyouare

So I take it you take everything literally in the Bible? There is a perfect example that your spiritual vision is up Shiite creek. The Bible is a book of Signs to look out for.. Many signs can be found in todays world which are relevant to the bible. But while this is going on you are caught up trying to disprove something which also by your actions and motives proves it to be correct. The Bible warns people like you will come along, I guess that's just bs also?

You aren't going to save the minds of anyone, now your sounding like a delusional preacher who believes his way is the only way.

HAHAHA no I do not take your book literally. I am trying to show you that if it was true your god would be far from divine.

Yes it is in fact BS. Your people have been saying "the signs are there! The second coming is upon us!!!!!!!!!!" since the beginning. It is simply there to keep you too afraid to stop the delusion.

I do not believe my way is the only way. I know for a fact that your religion was made by man and is a twisted mix of several religions. So why not share that knowledge. Why not get you to try and justify the bible? Maybe some of you will start thinking into it instead of falling back on your indoctrinated, nonsensical excuses.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So hitler didn't commit evil? Charles Manson either? To command others to commit evil is the same thing as doing it yourself.

So no my wording is not wrong, stop making yourself look foolish

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Wow that is such a logical response.

You know what you are right! Forgive me my lord for my blasphemy!!!!

edit on 26-4-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

To be honest with you, you can mock the bible all you want, you can disagree with it, even go and burn one if it makes you feel happy, but when it comes down to it there will always be another one printed, another person willing to read it, and some people out there who have had a rough time willing to use the bible to makes themselves better people..

While this is happening, you cannot be reprinted and you will die... So do I believe a mortal who will be here for roughly 60-70 years or a book that has echoed through the ages regardless of it's origins? I think the book has more merit than you regardless of whether it promotes evil or not, it promotes good also and that is the part you seem to be omitting from your assault.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join