It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy-->> Embattled rancher compares himself with Rosa Parks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: buster2010

Okay, pork chop. You really aren't worth the effort because you'll side with government regardless.

But if you continue to pretend to be open minded instead of biased and bigoted, I may humor you.

Oh I'm sure you will. Go back to your usual government whine now. Btw you may want to learn what biased and bigoted means as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: WaterBottle
That's an insult to Rosa Parks.

I had the same thought. How dare this welfare rancher compare himself with a person that stood against segregation. She stood for equal rights he stands for as Jon Stewart says the largest cattle dine and dash in history.

yes, yes we know...racist bum. BLM was right to take his cattle and should be charging him with welfare fraud. There are people who truly need welfare and this bum is sucking the teet whilst making a sizable living as a black-market rancher.

That.....or you're a couple fries short of a happy meal.

They should be charging him with criminal trespassing if anything. The man has lost twice in court and was ordered off the land he should be grateful they waited this long. Now do a little research on Rosa Parks and see if this bum has anything remotely in common with her.

Kinda like the Palestinians Buster?????

Funny how ones mans Racist can be another mans Anti Semite?

First you should actually learn what Anti Semite really means. So you want to insult the Palestinians by comparing them with this deadbeat?

Glad I got your blood pumping pal!

Bundy is standing up for what he believes in! A Federal government that is using it's powers in a manner contrary to the powers granted it by the Constitution!

Amazes me how you hate Israel so much, but yet you lick the boots of the oppressors of you own country!

And what does he believe in? Not paying his bills and getting something for nothing just like people on welfare the right wingers like to cry about.

I don't hate Israel just their policies. If Bundy did own the land then they would be oppressing him but he doesn't and I don't support deadbeats who refuse to pay their bills when they are more than capable of doing so.

You DO REALIZE that all of your posts of HATRED against Israel can be searched and found right?

Do you want to deflect the FACT that you are just like Cliven Bundy only when it come to bashing the JEWS?

OR

Will you man up and say you are just as much as a sympathizer of Zionism as you have adamantly spoken out against in your past posts?

Because believe it or not? What Bundy is fighting against is everything you pretended to hate

Suck it up cupcake! You have been played!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

a reply to: beezzer

Let me share something with you nitwits, supporting rights doesn't mean supporting rights you agree with!

So please tell the nitwits just what right is Bundy supporting? To commit theft? To not pay your bills then cry when they come to collect? Surely it should be easy for you to explain these things unless you are also one of the nitwits.

We know you support the government.

There are some of us that disagree with the approach the government is using to take the land. The reasons the government is using is changing all the time.

But don your cheerleader outfit and wave your pom poms for the BLM.

The government cannot take what is already theirs. You have the gall to call other people nitwits but don't even know enough about the issue to know he has been grazing on federal land. Btw nice way to dodge answering any of the questions I asked you. So should we include you along with the rest of the nitwits?

So what's your beef with the government of Israel????

Aren't they taking what they think is theirs??????

If you want to see my beef with Israel it's real easy to do just click on my name then check out my posts.
What is going on between Bundy and the BLM and Israel and the Palestinians are a different as night and day. Do you really want me to take the time to dumb it down enough so you can understand it?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Do you want to deflect the FACT that you are just like Cliven Bundy only when it come to bashing the JEWS?

Show me one post where I have bashed Jews. Many people have made the same ignorant accusation as you but can't back up that claim.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I had the same thought. How dare this welfare rancher compare himself with a person that stood against segregation. She stood for equal rights he stands for as Jon Stewart says the largest cattle dine and dash in history.

yes, yes we know...racist bum. BLM was right to take his cattle and should be charging him with welfare fraud. There are people who truly need welfare and this bum is sucking the teet whilst making a sizable living as a black-market rancher.

They should be charging him with criminal trespassing if anything. The man has lost twice in court and was ordered off the land he should be grateful they waited this long. Now do a little research on Rosa Parks and see if this bum has anything remotely in common with her.

First you should actually learn what Anti Semite really means. So you want to insult the Palestinians by comparing them with this deadbeat?

Glad I got your blood pumping pal!

Bundy is standing up for what he believes in! A Federal government that is using it's powers in a manner contrary to the powers granted it by the Constitution!

Amazes me how you hate Israel so much, but yet you lick the boots of the oppressors of you own country!

It may be what Bundy believes in, but he failed to notice:

Third. That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare that they forever disclaim all right
and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain
at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that the lands belonging to citizens of the United
States residing without the said state shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents
thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging to, or which
may hereafter be purchased by, the United States.

Here he's going on about 1877 when maybe he should actually be taking a look at what happened in 1864 (ACT OF CONGRESS (1864) ENABLING THE PEOPLE OF NEVADA TO FORM A CONSTITUTION AND STATE GOVERNMENT) ?

I'm a firm believer in using everyone else's pools because after all, it's just water and I don't recognize my neighbors' right to own land. When armed law enforcement shows up to snatch me off my floating lounge chair, I expect the lot of you Bundy supporters to be here, guns in hand to defend me from due process under the law.
edit on 2014-4-25 by theantediluvian because: clarification

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Let's stop and clarify.

Bundy's grazing permits were reduced and then cancelled between 1993 and 1998.

It wasn't all about money. It was about a reduction in cattle on BLM land to accommodate the environmental issues at hand.

The fines and assessments are from a court order.

Bundy claims he wants to pay, but the grazing has been cancelled.

And in the absence of actual billing/payment records, we really don't know anything.

All Bundy is "guilty" of is not getting his cattle off of BLM land.

And that brings up another question....

Where are those cattle at right this minute?

The BLM released the 300 or 400 head back to Bundy.

I don't know if his own land is big enough to keep them there.

Remember a large portion of Bundy's 160 acres is farm.

Where *ARE* the cattle ????

Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

We will see. If I am wrong I will say so...

but we WILL see.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Show me one post where I have bashed Jews. Many people have made the same ignorant accusation as you but can't back up that claim.

You bashed Israel!

I am not going to entertain your whim!

Look it up yourself! You said it, and it is on the internet!

Amazing how you can bash one of your fellow citizens though whom has the courage you DON'T to stand up against a government you yourself, bitch and whine about?

Grow a pair!

Worry about what is happening in your own damn country and leave the puppet masters of Israel that control your own government alone!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you. I was reading WSJ articles (to satify buster's request) but I knew that you had been on top of this from the start.

All I DO know is that a law enforcement officer that is a friend of mine is heading there.

He knows a hella lot more aboot the law than I do!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Stick to the topic, refrain from personal jabs. It's not rocket science.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with anti-Semitism.

It's about anti-Bovineism.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here is the thing, whether you believe Bundy is right or wrong, how many law enforcement officers were out there trying to confiscate those cattle? I've heard the number 200 reported. How many armed militia members were out there supporting Bundy? I've heard between 500 and 800 (Including their families, or so I've read).

In any case so what if it was 20 law enforcement officers and 50 armed Militia members?

We had armed citizens in a standoff with Federal Agents. Can anyone say that this wasn't news? I saw little or no coverage by the MSM outlets while it was going on.

Can anyone say that this standoff received as much coverage, or even anywhere near as much from the MSM as Mr. Bundy's comments about African Americans? Think about that for a minute or two.

Why would a few comments that could be characterized as racist, or even if you insist that they were some of the most heinous comments you've ever heard, trump a story about Federal Agents in a standoff with armed American citizens for MSM coverage?

To me that's one of the most important questions here.

edit on 25-4-2014 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

We will see. If I am wrong I will say so...

but we WILL see.

Agreed.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Let's stop and clarify.

Bundy's grazing permits were reduced and then cancelled between 1993 and 1998.

It wasn't all about money. It was about a reduction in cattle on BLM land to accommodate the environmental issues at hand.

The fines and assessments are from a court order.

And in the absence of actual billing/payment records, we really don't know anything.

All Bundy is "guilty" of is not getting his cattle off of BLM land.

And that brings up another question....

Where are those cattle at right this minute?

The BLM released the 300 or 400 head back to Bundy.

I don't know if his own land is big enough to keep them there.

Remember a large portion of Bundy's 160 acres is farm.

Where *ARE* the cattle ????

Hmmm.

If he wants to pay so badly, why did his family and supporters show up at the auction to prevent the cattle from being sold?

wait.

Did he honestly say that? Please link to source. Hell he's been grazing these cows for free for 20 years, and now he's said he wants to pay but they won't let his cattle back on the public lands to graze therefore he's not going to pay for what he already owes?

Do you fail to realize how moronic a position that would be for him to take?

edit on 2014-4-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The bovine meter has long since exploded on this topic.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

It's not often you and I agree...but I recall your work and how it came to change my own whole view of the Fed and it's history for how it came to be. So...

I'm happy to say we agree on this one. I've even seen this rancher compared with George Washington. (cough)... We're that desperate for a hero in this nation. That quick to hold up the first case that strikes a fancy and looks half way like agreeing with positions some us hold....

It's not Bundy's fault on this observation. It's society's fault. Having said that for context? The desperation among society to anoint a hero reminds me more of Germany in the 30's than anything else. Not the jerk with the mustache....but the level of broken nation, broken morale and broken dreams ..ready to embrace anything that looks hopeful.

Scary times. Very scary.

not an insult, but treading on social 'holy ground'
there are correlations, but I can see the MSM twisting this every which way trying to make this a racial issue

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The bovine meter has long since exploded on this topic.

Glad you caught the "Double" meaning.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Wait... wait.. I see now.. you get all your news from Jon Stewart don't you? You're a useful idiot for the left that's for sure. I dunno if you just like playing the devil's advocate, or if you're really so deluded to believe everything government says.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yep, if he were Palestinian our government would underwrite his ranch.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The issue of "paying" the grazing fees is one of the several conflicting problems.

The permits were all cancelled yet the government wants to collect.

The court orders are not 100% clear either.

The statements are in many articles and in other threads.

I'll find one or two and list later.

The whole point goes back to the environmental issues with Gold Butte.

The cattle on that land are the problem.

Bundy was ordered to get them off. That's all he has ignored.

One point to look at is the fact that Bundy does not have enough acreage to accommodate all the cattle.

This could put him out of the cattle business, or force him to buy more land somewhere else.

That's why he's taking the "NO" stance for the last 20 years.

His "NO" stance has become one of the biggest pain-in-the-ass problems the BLM has seen in quite a while I would say.

edit on Apr-25-2014 by xuenchen because:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join