It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy-->> Embattled rancher compares himself with Rosa Parks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Why is this guy still getting attention.... who cares what he says?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: beezzer

And what happens when we post the truth?

Your supporting the wrong man.

Freedom isn't BIASED!!!!

Think about it!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Respectfully, I must disagree.

There's so much to this story that is being twisted, obfuscated.

I cannot believe that Bundy is/has been left guilty for 2 decades. Sheriffs are supporting him.

Many law enforcement officials are supporting him.

Basically, people far smarter than me, who KNOW the law are supporting him.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: WaterBottle
That's an insult to Rosa Parks.

I had the same thought. How dare this welfare rancher compare himself with a person that stood against segregation. She stood for equal rights he stands for as Jon Stewart says the largest cattle dine and dash in history.

yes, yes we know...racist bum. BLM was right to take his cattle and should be charging him with welfare fraud. There are people who truly need welfare and this bum is sucking the teet whilst making a sizable living as a black-market rancher.

That.....or you're a couple fries short of a happy meal.

They should be charging him with criminal trespassing if anything. The man has lost twice in court and was ordered off the land he should be grateful they waited this long. Now do a little research on Rosa Parks and see if this bum has anything remotely in common with her.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: snarky412
a reply to: xuenchen

We all are slaves, in one form or another....and it has nothing to do with skin color
People need to wake up and open their eyes to see what is going on around them

This is the new modern day 21st century form of slavery
Everyone is susceptible to it...including the white man

No one is immune from it

You get it! Bundy gets it! The Progs get it too!

They just can't give up the RACE CARD because that is how they have been oppressing the minorities they CLAIM to represent!!!!

Too bad Bundy wasn't a BLACK RANCHER!!!!! OOOOOOOBOYYYYYY, would THAT change the whole current form of propaganda!

DIDN'T THE PROGS GET THE MEMO??????

THE BOOGIE MAN IS RED!

If Cliven Bundy was a black rancher, they'd probably have dropped a bomb on him MOVE-style and planted some drugs in his charred remains.

EDIT:

or wait, maybe if he were a Native American cattle rancher you would have never heard a thing about it like most people have never heard of the Dann sisters who actually had an ancestral land claim since they were grazing their cattle on Western Shoshone land that had been stolen by Congress after they graciously agreed to allow U.S. Citizens free and safe passage through their land and it's use for Gold mining. I'll have to look at a map because I know some of that Western Shoshone land was in Nevada but that would be the ultimate irony.
edit on 2014-4-25 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I cannot believe that Bundy is/has been left guilty for 2 decades. Sheriffs are supporting him.

The only sheriffs supporting him are the ones that don't live there the local sheriff told him it's federal land. The other sheriffs were too busy hiding behind the women. All this happened once before in 2012 and he was told he was in the wrong.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I had the same thought. How dare this welfare rancher compare himself with a person that stood against segregation. She stood for equal rights he stands for as Jon Stewart says the largest cattle dine and dash in history.

yes, yes we know...racist bum. BLM was right to take his cattle and should be charging him with welfare fraud. There are people who truly need welfare and this bum is sucking the teet whilst making a sizable living as a black-market rancher.

They should be charging him with criminal trespassing if anything. The man has lost twice in court and was ordered off the land he should be grateful they waited this long. Now do a little research on Rosa Parks and see if this bum has anything remotely in common with her.

Kinda like the Palestinians Buster?????

Funny how ones mans Racist can be another mans Anti Semite?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Let me share something with you nitwits, supporting rights doesn't mean supporting rights you agree with!

So please tell the nitwits just what right is Bundy supporting? To commit theft? To not pay your bills then cry when they come to collect? Surely it should be easy for you to explain these things unless you are also one of the nitwits.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The only sheriffs supporting him are the ones that don't live there the local sheriff told him it's federal land. The other sheriffs were too busy hiding behind the women. All this happened once before in 2012 and he was told he was in the wrong.

Actually, there is a large contingent of law enforcement officials going to the Bundy ranch this weekend to support him.

How do I know this?

I am a friend of one of the deputies.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Let me share something with you nitwits, supporting rights doesn't mean supporting rights you agree with!

So please tell the nitwits just what right is Bundy supporting? To commit theft? To not pay your bills then cry when they come to collect? Surely it should be easy for you to explain these things unless you are also one of the nitwits.

We know you support the government.

There are some of us that disagree with the approach the government is using to take the land. The reasons the government is using is changing all the time.

But don your cheerleader outfit and wave your pom poms for the BLM.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

First you should actually learn what Anti Semite really means. So you want to insult the Palestinians by comparing them with this deadbeat?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

No, they should shot him, specifically with a sniper rifle, ideally from a hill, preferably in front of his family...... *rolls eyes*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

no citation needed.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

First you should actually learn what Anti Semite really means. So you want to insult the Palestinians by comparing them with this deadbeat?

Glad I got your blood pumping pal!

Bundy is standing up for what he believes in! A Federal government that is using it's powers in a manner contrary to the powers granted it by the Constitution!

Amazes me how you hate Israel so much, but yet you lick the boots of the oppressors of you own country!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

There are some of us that disagree with the approach the government is using to take the land. The reasons the government is using is changing all the time.

The government cannot take what is already theirs. You have the gall to call other people nitwits but don't even know enough about the issue to know he has been grazing on federal land. Btw nice way to dodge answering any of the questions I asked you. So should we include you along with the rest of the nitwits?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Bundy is standing up for what he believes in! A Federal government that is using it's powers in a manner contrary to the powers granted it by the Constitution!

Amazes me how you hate Israel so much, but yet you lick the boots of the oppressors of you own country!

Curious ain't it...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

edit on 25-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

link   

I'll be interested to watch closely and note the agencies they come from. That should be telling, whichever direction it may come to be.

I'm also curious to see how their parent agencies handle that. It's not every day you have sworn law officers appearing in support of someone directly violating legal court orders.

Agreed or not...like Bundy or not...agree with the cause or not.. THAT single factor stands alone as something remarkable.

link   
Its like free speech.

Bundy is saying something, the government is trying to shut him up.

People who are for free speech should be applauding Bundy. But when some hear and disagree with what he is saying, then they side with the government.

So now we have a caveat to freedom.

In order to be in the right, in order to gain support, you must only say what is appropriate.

Which, in the end, will silence everyone.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The government cannot take what is already theirs. You have the gall to call other people nitwits but don't even know enough about the issue to know he has been grazing on federal land. Btw nice way to dodge answering any of the questions I asked you. So should we include you along with the rest of the nitwits?

So what's your beef with the government of Israel????

Aren't they taking what they think is theirs??????

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Okay, pork chop. You really aren't worth the effort because you'll side with government regardless.

But if you continue to pretend to be open minded instead of biased and bigoted, I may humor you.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

And what does he believe in? Not paying his bills and getting something for nothing just like people on welfare the right wingers like to cry about.

I don't hate Israel just their policies. If Bundy did own the land then they would be oppressing him but he doesn't and I don't support deadbeats who refuse to pay their bills when they are more than capable of doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join