It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Flabbergasted At The Unprecedented Ignorance *Some* Members Are Displaying

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Your opinion places you in the minority, which is fine, of course. But you shouldn't be surprised that you're not finding too many others that agree with you, (and I'm not talking about the other extreme right-wing voices we all hear on this site. I'm talking about the real world). Not even FOX'News', a source I'm assuming you respect, is claiming Bundy was misquoted, or that his racism was 'taken out of context'. This guy is not the poster boy for Fedral Government over-reach. But again, what others think doesn't matter, and I fully support your right to think what you want. I also support my right to think what I want. Take care.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

firstly, it's fact, not opinion...only part of what he said was used for the piece, and it was used completely out of context. this is completely indisputable.

there are a lot of people who agree with me...and the most important of them are the black people on the ground at the ranch, who see though the MSM BS, because they're on the ground with the man, and have gotten to know him...

i'm not "right wing", and i actually hate FNC, along with the rest of the idiotic cable "news" channels...they're nothing more than differently slanted propaganda mills, used by the government to keep us divided, and weak...

i respect differing opinions, but only when they're based on facts and reality, and not the product of media spin, taken at face value, with no measure of critical thought put to them.

have you bothered to look at ANY of the links or videos i've posted? have you bothered to do ANY research on this?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join