It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT Teen stabs girl for not accepting Prom invitation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
CT High School Stabbing
So allegedly a 16 year old girl refused a prom invitation and was stabbed to death after she refused.
I'm not quite sure what to say about this, other than the state of mind of the youth in this country is unstable at best.

Sanchez was an honor student and swim team manager who was heavily involved with community service, particularly causes like underage drinking and veterans' services, school officials said.

She refused this scum bags invite (she had a boyfriend) so ge got pushed down some stairs and stabbed.(after he tried to strangle her)
It is truly a sad day for that school, the victims family and friends and America's youth.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That is very sad. I feel for her family and boyfriend, to be taken at the prime of her life is horrifying.

I agree, the youth of today are not the youth that I knew even two decades ago, what happened? Can't blame music, can't blame movies, or friends, or parents etc... no one/thing will foot the blame but clearly something happened to make the youth of today sociopaths.

hopefully they don't glorify the kid by giving him a rolling stones cover

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah very sad ,I have a lot of family and friends that live in Milford. Very shocking this is not a school known for violence.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So people witnessed this happen? And it still got as far as it did without being stopped, how does that happen?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
So people witnessed this happen? And it still got as far as it did without being stopped, how does that happen?

This is from our local paper..www.ctpost.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

and America's youth.

a bit unfair on americas youth.
its an isolated case that probably has happened with every generation.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

and America's youth.

When I was young you never heard of such as this. You did hear about older people, but not younger people.

This is sad and tragic. But then again, Manson's family were just a few years older.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Evidently her throat was slashed. A neck injury like that doesn't take many swipes to be effective and judging from various articles, it doesn't sound like it took much for it to be fatal (i.e very quickly, probably a few seconds of slashes)

Poor girl, all because one a-hole couldn't handle a no

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

A lot of kids today have anger problems. They get so mad they don't even think of the consequences of their actions. This scum bags face should be shown on TV for all to see. I get tired of these young ignorant bast**ds, just because they're under the age of 18, the law protects them and charges them as a juvenile. I don't care what age you are, if you commit a heinous crime or take someone's life you should be treated as an adult! They're old enough to know right from wrong! Stop babying these rude, inconsiderate and angry teens!

I'm sure this young girl's parents don't see a juvenile in their eyes, but someone who felt they had the God given right to end their daughter's life. If I was this daughter's parents, they would need a heard of buffalo holding me back from giving this worthless excuse for a human being a major beating.

edit on 25-4-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku
A bit of a broad brush, yes.
I guess every generation says this stuff about the next generation comin' up.
There is some truth to it though.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
I am with you 100%
I hope they throw the book at this loser. I would also like to get a look at his living situation before the incident. That may bring some light to his insanity.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Its more of an indication of unbalance in our current society. Its the old "or else" philosophy. Thats a shame. It seems more and more the typical "no, thanks anyway" elicits an act of vengence and/or retribution. I think some just snap....and Im sure in this young man's life were/are other indicators of things influencing his behavior in a negative way....

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Pretty sad state of affairs!

Just a few questions/statements though.

7.5 percent of schoolchildren take prescription psych meds

Not to mention how this Progressive form of our so called Educational system has made a point to create narcissists by treating them all as "WINNERS"? Trophies for everyone????

It is easy to hate this punk, but if we as adults don't address some of the ridiculous things that we are allowing to be done to our children??? That isn't even mentioning how some parents DON'T PARENT! Give em everything they want so they shut the hell up and leave us alone?

This is what happens when we allow the government to take control of parents and indoctrinate our children!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Pretty sad state of affairs!

Just a few questions/statements though.

7.5 percent of schoolchildren take prescription psych meds

Not to mention how this Progressive form of our so called Educational system has made a point to create narcissists by treating them all as "WINNERS"? Trophies for everyone????

It is easy to hate this punk, but if we as adults don't address some of the ridiculous things that we are allowing to be done to our children??? That isn't even mentioning how some parents DON'T PARENT! Give em everything they want so they shut the hell up and leave us alone?

This is what happens when we allow the government to take control of parents and indoctrinate our children!

I put alot of the blame for much of todays sociopathic episodes squarely on the shoulders of the pharmaceutical industry, while further conditioning is definitely created by the anti-social lifestyle video entertainment of all kinds creates. Psycho-active drugs and hard-core smut and otherwise stimuli have been the hallmarks of monarch programming conspiracy and it certainly seems viable to me that it could be perpetrated on an entire segment of society, with todays tech. Pretty much the same folks who take religion, or other opiates to extremes. People believe they are owed their dreams, there's no condition of hard work in many people minds.

Old saying in the 80s: If ya cant come down, dont go up. Yet we have been doping up huge portions of our society for monetary gain all in a vain hope to keep up a failing system and desperate oligarchy from falling. There were many people back then, that you wouldnt engage in extra-curricular behavior with yet now society legally loads up the weakest of minds with coc aine, heroin and worse class drugs in their pharma analogs and yet we still wonder what the hell is going on today.

Lord

edit on 25-4-2014 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2014 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

and America's youth.

When I was young you never heard of such as this. You did hear about older people, but not younger people.

This is sad and tragic. But then again, Manson's family were just a few years older.

Probably because when you were younger you weren't paying attention to the extent you are now.

there are plenty of cases of things like this happening all throughout time.

Kids younger than 16 have killed other kids younger than 16 long before today.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
When I was growing up, this would be unheard of. There were always good and bad people, but today, kids are flipping out for no reason all over the place.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I believe there's more to this story than "Rejection begets murder". It would seem some people are becoming synthetic.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MCJustJ

originally posted by: WarminIndy

and America's youth.

Probably because when you were younger you weren't paying attention to the extent you are now.

there are plenty of cases of things like this happening all throughout time.

Kids younger than 16 have killed other kids younger than 16 long before today.

I was born in 1967, I grew up in the 1970s and became an adult by the late 1980s. When I say it wasn't something we heard about, it's because it was so rare that we never heard about it. When I was in high school, the farm boys would bring their shotguns in their trucks and cars into the parking lots of the school, but never would they use them.

The first mass shooting that I remember was in Texas at Luby's Restaurant. But he was a grown man. Generally all we ever heard was about grown men doing stuff like this. It wasn't a matter of not paying attention, it was because things were so different back then.

The worst thing a boy did was get a girl pregnant, but in our day he had to marry her. That's the way it was back then.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
When I was growing up, this would be unheard of. There were always good and bad people, but today, kids are flipping out for no reason all over the place.

Exactly.

We never heard of things like this. We also lived in a time when the dress code was to be followed and no kids ever smoked on school grounds or had their cigarettes where they could be seen. In fact, boys and girls weren't even allowed to show open displays of affection.

I am sure it may have happened in big cities, but not that I ever remember. Life has changed so much since then.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
From the short description of the student, it appears he is a narcissistic sociopath with violent tendencies. The school appeared to be feeding his narcissism. People like this usually have self esteem issues and require a source to counter that. The school provided the mechanism to feed his narcissism. When he didn't get his expected meal, he reacted with retaliation. A very mentally ill individual, I must say.

Bullies have a tendency toward this behavior but don't take it to the extreme this student did.

I was referring to the suspect by the way. OPs should post more info rather than a short clip. I originally thought Sanchez was the attacker. Just not enough time to click on links and read a news article.
edit on 25-4-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join