It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Russian "Doomsday Plane" Spotted Flying In Circles By Finland Border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:54 PM

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

Doomsday Plane…..??? If a b-52 or TU-54 (?) armed with nukes was heading in the worng direction THEN i'd say a ''Doomsday'' plane but a c&C jet flying around Finland……….. Nah

Well yhea your right there, those would be the bad boys that wipe out cities and stuff but this plane is the one Putin and his gang are gonna be on when the excrement hits the blades, well maybe not Putin him self don't know how it works over there, this is kind of an Air Force One sort of thing, but not that 747, more of an aerial tactical command unit (yep I know Obama's 747 is also an aerial command unit) - it's the war room with wings, the top brass on board that aircraft will issue the doomsday orders, everything will be at their finger tips - pretty bad ass actually.

Edit: It's basically loitering, either it's making a point, posturing - or it's on standby and in the right place and operational, I bet the top brass are on too, in fact all of the above.
edit on 25/4/2014 by Now_Then because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:56 PM
Russian troops lined up on Ukraine's border are just waiting for the orders to go in. The stage is being set for an invasion. All signs point to it the way I'm seeing it.

As far as the doomsday plane, it doesn't mean much, except that it has been seen in the air several times lately. Factor that in with everything else happening, and it adds another piece or two to the jigsaw puzzle. It might be doing surveillance or something else, who knows, or it might be in the air at crucial strategic moments. Just like the Cold War there are things we won't find out about this situation for a long, long long time until it's declassified, if any of us are still around.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
a reply to: nugget1

I have no illusions that King Obama is just as bad if not worst than Putin. These two butting heads and comparing male appendages will NOT END WELL. My reply was to the OP. The kings problem is hes already fighting multiple fronts and his own back yard is about to go active with just the correct push. The world is a freaking mess and something is about to happen one way or another.

Theres going to be a world focal point of some sort IMO to allow the deescalation of the other areas. That or in my humble opinion were screwed.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:02 PM
Tensions are rising-I just found a report about Russian jets in Ukraine airspace:
Not good.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:06 PM
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Wasn't this reported earlier? How come it;s breaking news? this was covered earlier I'm sure of it? Who already knew this?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:09 PM
Look like all of Sky News as gone in to media blackout. Only an hour ago the homepage was plastered with the Ukraine and Russia.

Cannot even find a article on from their page as major news.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
Well, this about Finland is nothing.

Russian bombers flew over Holland and Great Britain!

Please Google:

Russian bombers holland

and you will see that 2 Russian bombers flew over Holland and targeted iconically Great Britain!!!
edit on 25-4-2014 by JesusChristwins because: link broken

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:23 PM
a reply to: JesusChristwins

They never entered British airspace, as usual. Russian bombers always probe radar systems and interceptor times. They've been doing it, with only about a ten year gap, constantly since the 1960s.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:38 PM
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you for adding that!

But just to say it, i never said they flew over Britain

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:16 PM
a reply to: JesusChristwins

They didn't fly over Holland either. They were a few miles inside their airspace when they were intercepted and turned North.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:36 PM
a reply to: Zaphod58

same old cold war tricks. pull your attention to somewhere else to cover another move

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:27 PM
a reply to: batcrapcrazy

A few things are getting exploded, few people getting killed or detained. borders are being compromised, this current phase in the cold war is a little warm I'd say, and thats just from my little point of view, I got a feeling we are no longer in the cold war era, were gonna look back to about this point and say this is actually where the cold war ended even though most of us thought that was all over about a decade ago, it's over nowish, about now is the era change...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:33 PM
a reply to: Now_Then
I agree, something is coming, something big and bad. I guess I chose poorly in my wording. I was not insinuating its the same old cold war, only that sometimes the old tricks are the best tricks it would seam.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:51 PM
A Russian plane flying near the UK has been reported in media here recently.

However it is a normal thing, legal and most countries do similar things, just that everything they do isn't hotwired to a propaganda machine.

The Russian aircraft that were 'intercepted' by RAF Typhoon jets earlier today remained in international airspace, the Ministry of Defence has said.

"The aircraft were subsequently identified as Russian military aircraft. The Russian military aircraft remained in international airspace at all times as they are perfectly entitled to do so." A spokesman for the MoD said.

"Russian military flights have never entered UK sovereign airspace without authorisation."

The Ministry of Defence says Typhoon jets were scrambled when Russian aircraft came close to UK airspace have now returned to their base.

The RAF jets were put on alert earlier today.

It's not an entirely unusual occurrence however. British jets have been scrambled in a similar way around eight times in the last year.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:14 PM
I just pray the US stays out of it! Let the EU handle problems in their back yard.

The US doesn't need to stick it's nose in everyone's business abroad.

However, I remember that little whisper Obama gave the Russian representative, wait until I'm reelected, then I can do it.

The progressives think sacrificing the few for the majority is a great tradeoff. We all know WWIII would probably "fix" the economy for 20 years or so. So why not join with Russia to start WWIII, sure some people will die, but fixing the world's economy is worth it - is what I fear they are thinking in collusion with each other.

If Obama gets the US involved, not only will he be the worst economic president in history, the most divisive president in history, the only president to purposely make race relations worse, he will be a part of the instigation of WWIII which could easily lead to human extinction through nuclear war.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:27 AM
So when are we gonna stop them causing wars? When are we the people gonna step up to the oche and take back our lives? how close to being nuked do we have to get before we step away from our computers and actually voice our opinion? Do we have to see our children murdered in front of us before we stop trying to be the almighty source of knowledge on a forum site? I just dont get it. This isnt aimed at anyone, but nothings changing... I'm down for a free world, run by us. Stand together Brothers and Sisters, because either we stand firm now or we will be trodden out of existence

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:16 AM
The UK Ministry of Defence has released images of the intercept of the two Russian Tu-95MS Bear H from the 23rd April.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:31 AM
Looks like they are flying again in circles near Finland. I believe these are just regular training missions there's one flying again now

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:07 AM
So somehow when the USofA does it its all fine and dandy(which they do most likely every week/day), because the only one good enough to have "doomsday devices" is the USofA...

Hows the koolaid?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:30 AM

originally posted by: tommyjo
The UK Ministry of Defence has released images of the intercept of the two Russian Tu-95MS Bear H from the 23rd April.

Are you kidding me lol?

I might be stretching this, but that looks like a really bad photoshop. ( I know it's probably the real deal but it looks like that )

Look at the tail, where the numbers are. It has like no perspective, a bad overlay.

Beautiful plane btw.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>