It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Strike In China’s History Enters 6th Day: Police Arrested Organizers, Workers Battle SWAT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I will be shopping for sneakers soon.

-Boycot Nike - Ongoing for years now.
-Now, don't buy adidas- check, and a few others.

I may have to go shoeless.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
Tell me this dont sound familiar..

The production of the factory is almost paralyzed, as party cadres have started a smearing campaign against workers calling them “traitors”.

People who protest hear this all the time in the US.. So Communist china is taking notes from Free America?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ThichHeaded Tell me this dont sound familiar.. "The production of the factory is almost paralyzed, as party cadres have started a smearing campaign against workers calling them traitors”. People who protest hear this all the time in the US.. So Communist china is taking notes from Free America? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Response to ThichHeaded:

Actually, the use of party cadres started in 60s during Mao Tse-tung's second revolution wave, to smear and shame the factory owners as a pretext to annexing private business by the state.

Now that same tactic is being used against the factory workers themselves, so that the state can maintain its slavish version of capitalism. The correlation with US policy would be in the way that companies and government (i.e. Republican Party Cadre) have combined forces to invalidate the interests of the American labor force by essentially outlawing union rights since the recession in 2008.

edit on 27-4-2014 by Gianfar because: problem with code

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toadmund
I will be shopping for sneakers soon.

-Boycot Nike - Ongoing for years now.
-Now, don't buy adidas- check, and a few others.

I may have to go shoeless.

New balance has a series made in America. They're also given to marines ect for pt.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've been boycotting Nike for a while now but I'll add Adidas to the list. If enough people boycott they will be forced to change and its the only way I can see big companies stop being so greedy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join