View homosexually tolerant film, or school faces lawsuit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I deplore hate crimes against homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, or any other. As a matter of fact the laws were already on the books against assault.

As for the hate crimes against gays just because they are gay, the perpetrators should be help accountable by the law. So if someone just beats the hell out of someone because they choose to worship a tree, should the perpetrator get any worse treatment?

I agree

As for the insult to my race, do you feel that you have accomplished what you intended?

Hi, I'm a white heterosexual female who was raised by two christians...nice to meet you!

If you want to know why the crimes are more numerous, I have some theories. By forcing this lifestyle on the public and attempting to force people to accept this behavior as normal you are going to get some people angry. It doesn't make it right by any means but its a fact.

Who the hell is forcing people to be gay no one is forcing anyone to accept homosexuality either, merely just trying to educate you to open your mind. You act like there is some secret evil gay agenda to make the world turn gay.

It is almost becoming hip to be gay in places. I live in California and they want minority status which is wrong. It is not a race or ethnicity, it is a behavior.

Really Ed? Pardon me, but how the f*** would you know unless you were gay yourself. Ever put yourself in their shoes before?

Would you grant the same to pedophiles?

Are you comparing gay people to pedophiles? You are just showing how truly ignorant you are on homosexuality with that disgusting statement. Maybe people will start taking you seriously when you become informed on the issues you "preach" about.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky

Would you grant the same to pedophiles?

Are you comparing gay people to pedophiles? You are just showing how truly ignorant you are on homosexuality with that disgusting statement. Maybe people will start taking you seriously when you become informed on the issues you "preach" about.

Next will be beastiality. They are all the same. They compare something they dislike to something on a total extreme and then sit back and grin like they've accomplished a miracle.

"well...being gay is wrong! we can't let that go on, next thing you know we'll all be muslim!"

Let em live in a dream land. If they're comfortable living a life of dillusion and hate, enjoy. We'll see how the coin falls in the end. When he ends up in "heaven" asked if he lived a life where he accepted all living beings as "gods" creatures and has to say, "Well no sir. I don't like them gays, cuz you told me so." and "god" says, "Well, I didn't write that. You shouldn't believe everything you read,son." Then BOOM! hits the express slide to H-E-Double Hockeysticks.

Hope you like the heat!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Manco
If the institution itself would like to show such a film, and like sex education vids e.t.c. it's voluntary as to whether someone in the institution should view it then fine, but to actually force it onto someone is plain retarded.

Yep...that's what they are doing...showing a film. As far as I understand the teachers themselves aren't forcing the students to participate in homosexual behaviors.

You do have a point though...will the tapes do anything to open up these kid's minds? I doubt it...parents have a lot more to do with it.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

will the tapes do anything to open up these kid's minds? I doubt it...parents have a lot more to do with it.

Of course they wont. I don't think Scorsese is going to be making these films somehow, and can no one remember how BAD these info films normally are???

Almost any info film I ever watched were made by someone who didn't know their arsehole from their elbow, and are the most mind-numbing things you'll ever watch. I think even people who 'tolerate' gays will be running for the hills.

There will always be arseholes and idiots about with their ignorant views, but that's something I long ago accepted and it makes things more interesting anyway. How about these moral crusaders just 'tolerate' the untolerable?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Hi, I'm a white heterosexual female who was raised by two christians...nice to meet you!

Hi!

Originally posted by LeckyWho the hell is forcing people to be gay no one is forcing anyone to accept homosexuality either, merely just trying to educate you to open your mind. You act like there is some secret evil gay agenda to make the world turn gay.

I am not say that they are forcing people to be gay! WTF? They are attempting to get society to ACCEPT there behavior as normal in which it is not.

Originally posted by LeckyReally Ed? Pardon me, but how the f*** would you know unless you were gay yourself. Ever put yourself in their shoes before?

Easy, you read the papers? It is in style in the Bay Area.....gets you lots of kudos at parties. How can I know, I listen and observe.

Originally posted by LeckyAre you comparing gay people to pedophiles? You are just showing how truly ignorant you are on homosexuality with that disgusting statement. Maybe people will start taking you seriously when you become informed on the issues you "preach" about.

Homosexuality is a sexual perversion of the created world just as pedophilia and yes bestiality. It perverts the natural order of things, but in that regard so are orgies and sodomy and any other sexual immoral act. I am consistent on this one, they are all sinful.

So I am uninformed? A man butt slapping another man because he is in love is the natural order of things? A woman tasting of another womans flesh is normal? How can I be so stupid. :puz

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Of course they wont. I don't think Scorsese is going to be making these films somehow, and can no one remember how BAD these info films normally are???

LOL yeah I remember those in school...AKA naptime!

There will always be arseholes and idiots about with their ignorant views, but that's something I long ago accepted and it makes things more interesting anyway. How about these moral crusaders just 'tolerate' the untolerable?

Yep you got me there

It's one of my many weaknesses...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sorry ed this thread shows how you are pushing your own personal agendas sugar coated into religious teaching.

I am starting to see your true colors and they are not pretty.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by General Zapata

Originally posted by Otts
1) What's normal? What the majority does and you do not. In that sense, homosexuality is a minority phenomenon, so it isn't normal. Is it natural? Well, I can tell you this - most people I've talked to say that homosexuals will often contemplate suicide rather than "come out of the closet". It's never an easy choice to make - you risk losing contact with your parents and some friends, and in some cases have your career put in jeopardy. So if it's a choice, it's a pretty masochistic one.

Good point. According to the definition of normal (ie more than 50% of people fall into a certain category), christianity is NOT normal, since there are less than 3 billion christians in the world. Neither is being white or male, since there are less than 3 billion whites and males in the world. starting to see a pattern?

Zapata : I don't think we are discussing the world here so thats a false dichotomy. We are discussing America where the norm (majority) would be white, christian and straight. However, prejudice against homosexuality is wrong, but the prejudice against religion is even worse.

In conclusion the travesty on this thread continues - nobody has seen the movie, nor has been able to give us a vague synopsis of said video yet everybody keeps speaking like they are spewing facts.

Marg: your colors are as attractive. Every parent should have the primary role of teaching his/her child their social norms and mores. Teachers are there to educate the children in the four Rs it would seem, Reading, riting, rithmetic and doping them up with Ritalin to make the teacher's day easier.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Mynaeris]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sorry ed this thread shows how you are pushing your own personal agendas sugar coated into religious teaching.

I am starting to see your true colors and they are not pretty.

You haven't agreed with anything I have said from the start anyway. My opinions have been consistent from the start so if you are just now realizing this then that is your problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I am not say that they are forcing people to be gay! WTF? They are attempting to get society to ACCEPT there behavior as normal in which it is not.

Yes...we should not accept people who are not normal!!! BTW, define normal. Are you normal in every way? What will happen when society accepts homosexuality behavior Ed? Will the world turn to one chaotic gay orgy? Why are you so threatened by accepting homosexuals for who they are...people just like me and you?

Easy, you read the papers? It is in style in the Bay Area.....gets you lots of kudos at parties. How can I know, I listen and observe.

LOL! Being patronized by you is funny. I'm really curious as to all this deep research you have conducted on homosexuality. You've always been one who shows great unbiased objectivity. (not that I have either... mind you lol)

Homosexuality is a sexual perversion of the created world just as pedophilia and yes bestiality. It perverts the natural order of things, but in that regard so are orgies and sodomy and any other sexual immoral act. I am consistent on this one, they are all sinful.

OK, that's fine...those are your own beliefs. I happen to believe you are very wrong about homosexuality but there's no way I can force you to change your mind. Just like a stupid video is not going to "force" anyone into believing that homosexuality is normal...if they didn't believe it to be so already.

So I am uninformed? A man butt slapping another man because he is in love is the natural order of things? A woman tasting of another womans flesh is normal? How can I be so stupid. :puz

Oh please Ed enlighten us on what is normal when it comes to sex...please tell us when, who and how we should all be having sex so we can fit into your simple-minded version of reality.

(BTW, in case you didn't realize I'm being extremely sarcastic...do us all a favor and keep it to yourself for the sanity of all ATS!)

[edit on 11/28/2004 by Lecky]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I would never allow such a thing to happen. They are trying to say that everyone can have an opinion on sexuality - as long as it complies with homos.
Bit of equality please.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

OK, that's fine...those are your own beliefs. I happen to believe you are very wrong about homosexuality but there's no way I can force you to change your mind. Just like a stupid video is not going to "force" anyone into believing that homosexuality is normal...if they didn't believe it to be so already.

(BTW, in case you didn't realize I'm being extremely sarcastic...do us all a favor and keep it to yourself for the sanity of all ATS!)

They are my beliefs and the beliefs of the majority of Americans.

No gay Marriage ring a bell?

So what you accept as morally OK is fine to be taught with taxpayers dollars? What makes your dollar better than mine?

Hell lets lust let Pedophiles do what they do then, they were born that way. Surely they will find the gene that causes such vile behavior.

I hope they find the one that causes a dog to lick his crotch so all males can just stay home...../sarcasm meant here<

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

They are my beliefs and the beliefs of the majority of Americans.

No gay Marriage ring a bell?

A majority of Americans used to believe that women should not vote and that property-owners should be able to keep black people as slaves. There was a time when the majority of people on earth thought it was flat...

I don't give a rats a$s what the majority thinks, they aren't always right Ed.

So what you accept as morally OK is fine to be taught with taxpayers dollars? What makes your dollar better than mine?

Are your dollars better than other American homosexual's?

Hell lets lust let Pedophiles do what they do then, they were born that way. Surely they will find the gene that causes such vile behavior.

Homosexuality consists of 2 consenting men(or women) having sex. Pedophilia harms children emotionally and physically...you see there's a victim.

I hope they find the one that causes a dog to lick his crotch so all males can just stay home...

Ed...what you and your dog do behind closed doors is of no concern to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

*BING!!!* Yes sir! You just won the moron of the month award, come on down and collect your prize.

homosexual sex is between two consenting adults who can do whatever the hell they like in their own bedroom as far as I'm concerned.

Pedophiles abuse the defenseless and is certainly NOT consentual, although some youngsters may not be aware of what's going on.

Even if you hate homos to make a comparison like that is borderline retarded.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

A majority of Americans used to believe that women should not vote and that property-owners should be able to keep black people as slaves. There was a time when the majority of people on earth thought it was flat...I don't give a rats a$s what the majority thinks, they aren't always right Ed.

But it doesn't make it right either, so to get your rights that separate you from the others, one chooses a behavior that is considered wrong by the masses, where does it stop? With homosexuality? Then what does it move on to next? It is wrong, the people believe it is wrong, it is a representative democracy so deal with it.

Are your dollars better than other American homosexual's?

So you would not mind if we taught Christian beliefs to your children with taxpayer dollars?

Homosexuality consists of 2 consenting men(or women) having sex. Pedophilia harms children emotionally and physically...you see there's a victim.

Well if you say so, so should we legalize adultery and public fornication, orgies, bestiality, and all other sexual immoralities? Should we?

I hope they find the one that causes a dog to lick his crotch so all males can just stay home...

Ed...what you and your dog do behind closed doors is of no concern to me.

Oh come on , where is your sense of humor? that is a Redd Foxx Classic!

IBM

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hey how bout this. We make the Gay and Lesbian people watch a video on straight people and force them to watch it as tolerance traininng or we threaten to sue them.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

*BING!!!* Yes sir! You just won the moron of the month award, come on down and collect your prize.
Even if you hate homos to make a comparison like that is borderline retarded.

I am comparing that both are IMMORAL ACTS dip #! Just because the two choose to do it does not mean that society has to accept it.

IBM

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Marg, I think I will be adopting you under the ATS adopt a newbie policy. You seriously saying that there is nothing wrong with this? If I was a parent I would not let my kids go to this type of thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

But it doesn't make it right either, so to get your rights that separate you from the others, one chooses a behavior that is considered wrong by the masses, where does it stop? With homosexuality? Then what does it move on to next? It is wrong, the people believe it is wrong, it is a representative democracy so deal with it.

Yes Ed, we are all aware of your brilliant theory that allowing homosexuals to marry will soon be followed with pedophillia tolerance as well as allowing people to marry their own barnyard pets...

Seriously, I am starting to think you make ridiculous statements like that to cause a response and to rack up ATS points. Or is that how your mind really works?

So you would not mind if we taught Christian beliefs to your children with taxpayer dollars?

Well that depends on what is being taught. There are many positive stories and lessons that one can learn from the Bible. If the lesson consists of being intolerant of others or of "be a Christian or burn in Hell" type mentality then I would not be pleased.

AND FOR THE LAST FRIGGIN TIME the video was not promoting the gay lifestyle or forcing kids to become gay...just to be tolerant. So what if people accept homosexuality, how will this affect you and your own soul? Do you think if Jesus were here he'd be against tolerating homosexuals? I'll admit it's been a long time since I've cracked open my Bible...but from what I remember Jesus was not the type of person to promote oppression and bigotry. I swear, LOL for some of you people it's like your life's crusade to rid the world of gayness...get a f'ing grip.

Well if you say so, so should we legalize adultery and public fornication, orgies, bestiality, and all other sexual immoralities? Should we?

Is adultry illegal? I didn't know that...are orgies illegal as well? I was not aware. Not that I promote either...was just wondering.

As long as people aren't causing pain and suffering to others than I don't give a $hit what they may be doing behind closed doors...no matter how "twisted" I think it may be. Why do you care so much about people's sex lives? It's like you are obsessive...

Why don't you take that judgment and critisism and direct it towards yourself...that's the only person you can "force" to change.

Just like me critisizing your asinine views...it's getting neither of us anywhere and just adding more crap for people to read and judge themselves LOL

So, I'm going to stop now, I've made my point

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

AND FOR THE LAST FRIGGIN TIME the video was not promoting the gay lifestyle or forcing kids to become gay...just to be tolerant. So what if people accept homosexuality, how will this affect you and your own soul? Do you think if Jesus were here he'd be against tolerating homosexuals? I'll admit it's been a long time since I've cracked open my Bible...but from what I remember Jesus was not the type of person to promote oppression and bigotry. I swear, LOL for some of you people it's like your life's crusade is to rid the world of gayness...get a f'ing grip.

Well I will answer the this one as time is limted, and since you did not read it the first time:

1 Cor 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived:

Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

1 Cor 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Cor 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Rev 2:2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance.

I know that you cannot tolerate wicked men

, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.

Now that you have read it, why should my children be taught to tolerate that which I find repulsive and unclean? Why should my child be forced to watch a film that directly contradicts what I teach my child? It is a sin,
so

it's like your life's crusade is to rid the world of gayness...get a f'ing grip.

It is not my crusade to rid the world of sin, but it is my faith to call a sin a sin and not to teach my child otherwise.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join