It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War vs. New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If you had to choose which one would you, the New World Order or Nuclear War... I would choose Nuclear War because if the New World Order happened I would be deleted. They would know I dissent just from looking at me if not from my CIA file. Nuclear War provides us with a survival situation much different from technology and power elite controlling everything. There would be no variables. I would need variables to survive.

NW vs NWO take your pic

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I would choose nuclear war. The thought of being opressed just doesn't sit very well with me at all. At least in a nuclear war I could be obliterated with my American pride intact.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The reality is more than likely neither one or the other; it's both. New World Order after an engineered nuclear war. The NWO may well be instituted in totality after New Babylon is destroyed in a (relatively) small nuclear exchange. The chaos and lawlessness, the shocked and negative reaction of the people to the power of single nations to adversely affect the world in such a way combined with an economic collapse would be the perfect staging ground for the NWO's final, check-mate takeover.

new topics

join