It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ridley Scott to make series about ancient aliens in Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Maybe not aliens... there is evidence that the Ancient Egyptians were manipulating the Nile and this could have drastically changed things on a scale of a great magnitude. They manipulated the landscape and the water flow to meet the needs of the day. The effects of this overtime would of been drastic.

Just a civilization popping up in an area in its self would cause a massive change, but on top of that we have evidence that they were controlling, changing and manipulating with intent just as we do today.

Think about the impact the changes had on areas around it. One small change in river flow could have massive impacts in another area that may have flourished prior to the change. That one small change would impact everything around it and it.

leolady

That makes sense but wouldn't the radiation from the giant flying pyramids wreak havoc on the environment also?

I wasn't being serious.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i hope i can catch it, i like ridley.

what kind of name is that anyway? lol!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Well they did build try to build one dam (at Sadd el-Kafara), but it was destroyed by a flood and maybe they thought the gods were telling them something! Their irrigation systems did have an impact but in general they were at the mercy of the flood.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ridley Scott executive producer means nothing as it doest with many others like JJ Abrams on shows they barely even get involved, they get paid though. I will be judging on content like many others ridley scott executive producer is him just selling out his name !

edit on 27-4-2014 by murph3010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If we have seen UFO's, it is wholly reasonable to assume that our ancestors did. So i don't dispute that aspect.

Interaction? I am not certain I see a whole lotta evidence for that. Humans are clever little monkeys.....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: murph3010
Ridley Scott executive producer means nothing as it doest with many others like JJ Abrams on shows they barely even get involved, they get paid though. I will be judging on content like many others ridley scott executive producer is him just selling out his name !

Yes executive producer just means you funded the project and your name attached to the film is great marketing. You are not actually doing the heavy lifting.

See here:

www.wisegeek.org...

An executive producer, on the other hand, may not be quite as involved with every aspect of the project. The creator of a television series may be given the title because of his or her involvement in the writing process or the long-term vision of a continuing project. A private investor in a film may also be rewarded with an executive producer credit, even though his participation may be minimal.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
were re all racist at one point or another. We still have a few more centuries before we can overcome such prejudices. God bless and stray stong....

JRM

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats
Sorry to be a little off - topic.

Just wondering about your Avatar ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join