It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Russia wants WW3" Says Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

One thing you missed out was that tptb can erase all books/literature based on History!

This way, the new generation which will be ruled under the NWO and be living in the BB Society will never know what happened, in fact they may well believe that they were the first humans here and thus start all that 'where did we come from' business all over again. There could well be a new 'Bible' produced which will be saying that 'Life on Earth began in the year 2014.

Mind you, they would have to clear up all the mess first to be able to set up this new World successfully.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   

First comadment of the georgia guidestones
Maintain the population to around 500 million. War is a business to these people. you make a lota cash and you dont need to get dirty. and with the tech thats out now. wow a ton of people are gonna die from this war.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
History repeating itself again.
is it just me or do the elite have a case of dementia?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Dang...That is deep. I have never thought about that. I knew civilization is a lot older that what the mainstream knowledge tells us. Though to put it in a modern perspective is an eye opener for me.

Stars!

Btw, for a curious thought, I would suggest that you create a post with this topic of a new bible and that the world started in 2014, then, I know I will, help write a new bible with small passages etc. that hopefully fellow ATSers can add upon without being jerks....?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thenotoriousone

I agree. I know well of those guide stones. And this is a perfect era to implement them.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yes. it may make for a great discussion but I'm not too sure I want to create a Thread on it.

I give you permission to do so if you wish.

Actually, the new book wouldn't need to say the World began in 2014, they could just start all over again from 1AD

edit on CDTFri, 25 Apr 2014 08:13:16 -0500u3008x116x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You know my guts kinda telling me that they'll kinda delay this whole New world order thing till right before the tech singularity. the machine becoming inteligent, self aware that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thenotoriousone

I think they already have that key in place to turn or the button to push.
It could be done all at the same time.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Then may i suggest from you a Thread Title?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167
a reply to: brace22

The U.S is what?....18 trillion in debt....30 million unemployed...civil unrest just around the corner? The lowest polled president in history who also is a pathological liar and murderer?
Who needs a war? Who hijacked sovereign protests in a sovereign country to justify regime change that suits their agenda? Who is kicking sand in Russia's face with troops in Poland and missile defense systems pointed at Russia?
CIA head secretly travels to Ukraine under a fake name...now we see Ukrainian fascists using American equipment?
Black Water mercenaries inside Ukraine...

But wait Ukraine wants WW3?
No they don't . Their world banker puppet leader does what ever his European and American handlers tell him to do.
The Ukrainian people are about to be used as pawns once again for American aggression to keep pushing an agenda.

The Obama administration wants war...the neocons want war....the CIA wants war...there are some real sick minds in Washington right now and no one sees it because they all believe what they see on the news.

Mark my word...there will be no 2016 elections...Obama will start a war declare martial law and spin it to portray himself as a hero.

I so agree with what you say. Is US who wants the war. And they'll will get one.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: thenotoriousone And because they don't know for sure that they could end up on the winning side of another world war ,they have too much to loose .Face it the west's monetary system is going down unless they can pull it off .They don't have all the ducks they needed because of not only Syria but Venezuela , Iran .Brazil and a few more but ,not being able to stop Russia in the Black Sea is a must .All those American bases in the middle east are stationary targets and they are surrounded by peoples hostile to them .Yes the US has a very large army but it's both spread out and is only able to maintain their positions . If and when they start moving they will probably face much different conditions . They are having problems even peacefully pulling out of Afghanistan . Without the large cargo planes it would take them 10 years to get out .

WW3 would make every US military place to have to engage a enemy .At that point there would be Russians Chinese and many others getting into the fray .Can you imagine North Korea turning loose their madness . And who really knows what secret moves the enemy's will have up their sleeves .

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The EU should not allow / support the US wishes but they did in the past and continue doing so it seems.
Same when boycotting Iran's oil, which only hurted the EU. Same where EU banks bought worthless US bank products, where EU country's got downgraded afterwards. US spying on EU in every way... etc.

STILL the EU is not changing in any way it seems with standing behind the US.

Or it's all 1 big plan, where insiders already know where it's heading, even when WWIII will happen over Ukraine, a country nobody really cares about in the EU or the US.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: brace22

Russia wants this... the US wants that... the EU doesn't even agree among themselves what they want...

WHAT ABOUT THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE?

No one knows what they actually want... because no one ever asked them!!

Who knows if they even want this Arseniy Yatsenyuk to represent them?

Well a certain percentage stormed Government buildings as they felt the Ukraine was leaning towards Russia too much and wanted more ties with the E.U. At the time we were being told it's a good thing, it is democracy in action and the people have a right to demonstrate and vent their frustrations. A change in Government was undertaken and the west applauded the actions and its result.

Now we have a certain percentage who storm Government buildings as they feel the Ukraine are leaning towards the E.U/West too much and we are told this is a bad thing. Bad for democracy and bad for everyone as they oppose the Government and western ways.

Personally, I say leave them to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes. it may make for a great discussion but I'm not too sure I want to create a Thread on it.

I give you permission to do so if you wish.

Actually, the new book wouldn't need to say the World began in 2014, they could just start all over again from 1AD

It wouldn't be 1A.D, as that would imply that Jesus was born and they aren't meant to know about him yet. Maybe introduce him 8000 years down the line?
edit on 25/4/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plugin
The EU should not allow / support the US wishes but they did in the past and continue doing so it seems.
Same when boycotting Iran's oil, which only hurted the EU. Same where EU banks bought worthless US bank products, where EU country's got downgraded afterwards. US spying on EU in every way... etc.

STILL the EU is not changing in any way it seems with standing behind the US.

Or it's all 1 big plan, where insiders already know where it's heading, even when WWIII will happen over Ukraine, a country nobody really cares about in the EU or the US.

No kidding....

Who gives a damn about the armpit of Europe, frankly as far as i'm concerned Russia can have it, we pushed so far into Russia's territory since the collapse of the Soviet union already it's a total win, I don't think the EU actually needs a nation with a major Nazi party anyway, the Russians would deal with that very quickly.

And as for us, we are acting like psychos already. My concern is that it is a great time for science, if we started to but our noses out of the globes business, with or without the god damned petro dollar, with or without being the richest in the world our lives will be great, when your on a continent with no border enemies, lots of water and the ability to grow food and you mind your own business you have ZERO actual problems, Greed is disgusting, we are safe and well fed and have the educational capacity to do anything with that... our leaders are insane people.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

8000?

The new generation wouldn't need to know a 'Jesus' existed, as I said 'all books could be destroyed' so basically nothing existed... so it could be any year really and the new book can have whatever they want in it.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What Russia wants (or rather, what Mr Putin wants, which is the same thing) is to re-establish the Soviet Union.

The West will not allow that obviously, because it would entail Russia invading many independent sovereign nations.

The West could agree to Russia's retaking Ukraine, but it's naive to think it would end there.

Whether all this will result in military conflict - god forbid - is really down to Russia behaving itself and abiding by international law.

Judging by the rhetoric from the Kremlin, and Putin's barely concealed contempt for the West, that seems unlikely.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Anyway, have you guys seen the News?

If reports are true, then this could well be the beginning of a War, whether it will trigger number 3 is anyone's guess but it seems a copter has been blown out of the sky:

news.sky.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

How about:

Theory Of A New World Beginning... All History Lost.
edit on CDTFri, 25 Apr 2014 11:02:16 -05000000003011x116x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Crikey, they been changing history since the beginning of ...well....history...
The first bible is a conglomerate of old and new created by the emperor Constantine at the Council of Nicea.....
It was created to support the Holy Roman Empire..........
Zeitgeist people zeitgeist............................

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join