It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Proof of the Existence of ONE Alien Being

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: tanka418

Sorry man, but evidence, physical trace, and other kinds as well, is actually abundant, some irrefutable...

Such as?

Go back, read the rest of my post.

And, when you are truly ready to see such evidence, you can start here.

Like I said; it is all around you all the time; you have but to open your eyes, and recognize the world for what it truly is. Again, IF you truly want this evidence you might actually search for it, as I and many others have done.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Sorry man, but evidence, physical trace, and other kinds as well, is actually abundant, some irrefutable...

Such as?

Go back, read the rest of my post.

And, when you are truly ready to see such evidence, you can start here.

Like I said; it is all around you all the time; you have but to open your eyes, and recognize the world for what it truly is. Again, IF you truly want this evidence you might actually search for it, as I and many others have done.

I was asking for an example of what YOU consider irrefutable evidence, not a link to the internetz.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Tsum Um Nui - as elusive as the Dropa stones themselves.

Nice story, but that's all it is. A story about a fictional myth within a fictional story, in fact - Sungods in Exile, authored by David Gamon under the pseydonym of David Agamon and allegedly based on the notes of fictional Oxford professor Karyl Robin-Evans.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

You do understand that it is not the case; that there is no evidence! Although I do see that you attempt to qualify that "evidence"...to make your statement more "real"...

Abundant and irrefutable. That's a strong definitive statement tanka418. I've followed this phenomenon for decades and been a member of this board for several years and I've yet to see a single piece of evidence that has been shown to be undeniably alien. Much less "abundant" physical evidence. One part of your problem is the fact that you have formed your own personal belief that alien life exists. You use that belief to help further support or give credibility to this evidence. And it's a belief that is void of any actual evidence in itself! So basically, you believe this evidence, because you believe aliens already exist. Basing a belief in yet another belief. Nothing based in facts.

You aren't capable of giving an honest objective opinion on any type of evidence. Your opinion only has weight within the confines of your own world. Or possibly others that have your same mindset. But, it doesn't work outside of that world.

The problem, and what you are actually referring to, is the fact that this evidence is not in a single location, thus you can not study and understand that evidence.

You just claimed there's abundant physical evidence. All it would take is one piece of this abundant evidence to come forth and be proven not from Earth. A bum off the street that claimed he was abducted by aliens could bring an object from a craft, that object could be scientifically studied and scrutinized by multiple unbiased sources and shown to be not from Earth, and your belief becomes a fact. It's really that simple. We ask for a simple piece of physical evidence for this claimed physical phenomenon. You believers have set yourselves up for the physical requirements by all of these claims beyond just visual sightings.

Ad then of course, there is he typical "debunker's" method; don't go looking for the evidence, and if you stumble upon any; deny it!!

"Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up." It's just another version of Stanton Friedmans silly blanket comment to every debunker or skeptic. Your evidence threshold is low-leveled and should not be accepted by any rational thinking person as *proof* of alien beings visiting Earth.

Which, by the way, is much better than using your "racist" knee and just equating ET to "demons".

Wrong guy. Read one post below mine.

Very simple logic will show that ET not only exists, and is visiting Earth (probability...math), but is a physical entity, not unlike Terrestrials. ET doesn't live in some imaginary alternate dimension (such things can't exist anyway), and is a "local" being (within 75ly).

Yes, as I said before, I'm familiar with your "thinking". There's an awful lot of talking, but very little in the way of facts though. You conveniently have this cop-out of extraterrestrial beings having the exact same makeup as humans, making them virtually impossible to distinguish from each other. Do you really think that excuse flies with an average thinking person?

edit on 9-5-2014 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Let's go to the facts for the moment and distinguish what we do and do not have. We do have a tremendous amount of circumstantial evidence for the existence of an alien presence observing and sometimes even interacting with humans of the planet Earth. Not one of these circumstantial pieces of evidence proves anything BUT there is enough of it to prove the case for intelligent aliens existing; Less circumstantial evidence has convicted people of murder in a court of law, even as in this case, no body has been found. The fact that no one can show you a definitive object or being and prove beyond a reasonable doubt that is from an alien being does not change the the facts born out by observation both scientific and anecdotal that some sort of strange and 'alien' being or beings exist; Whether these beings come from outer space or as the famous ufologist and computer scientist Jacques Vallee has postulated may be inter-dimensional remains to be seen. What ever believer and debunker alike want to believe is irrelevant to the facts -though I will grant you the right to try to twist the data to your belief system - I say the facts will stand and one day Man will know what he is dealing with - to deny there is anything going is equivalent to sticking your head in the sand and saying I see nothing.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Less circumstantial evidence has convicted people of murder in a court of law, even as in this case, no body has been found.

First, all this circumstantial evidence is evidence of something unknown. In this case, not only has no body been found, we don't even know if there is a body. Heck, we don't even know if the particular type of body exists. In order for this evidence to be evidence of aliens, you need a confirmed alien to have been responsible for the type of evidence you are looking at.

If the court analogy were true, we would see court cases where aliens were found responsible for unsolved murders and missing persons.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

If the court analogy were true, we would see court cases where aliens were found responsible for unsolved murders and missing persons.

Now that you mention it....... There are those that will go there. To me anything that happens that does not have a logical explanation can be considered in some was to be 'alien phenomena' - Does that mean that an alien or aliens are the cause? Of course not - but alien theories, if nothing else are interesting and should not be dismissed as impossible or even improbable. And now that you bring up the subject, there have been a whole bunch of disappearances in a National Park which remain in-explainable;
Who knows what happened to them; like who knows how cattle have been surgically dissected and found by farmers with no tracks to indicate how they got there or indications of who did it - And this has been going on for many years; An elaborate hoax? Here alien theory is more plausible.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Would I be off topic to say that I opened this thread thinking it was about Miley Beiber...or Justin Cyrus... or whatever that creatures name is?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

First off, using a courtroom analogy is inaccurate. I see many people on this forum incorrectly trying to equate ET with any number of courtroom situations to make a point. What you're in fact doing is comparing 100% factual, proven events/entities - i.e. human beings, theft, robbery, murders, etc., to the still non-factual, non-proven events/entities of alien beings. You have a 100% concrete foundational basis to build any crime case upon. X defendant committing X crime is possible because of the proven existence of the above. You have zero 100% factual foundational basis to build any alien case upon because we still have no factual evidence that ET exists. I get tired of seeing this ridiculous analogy of courtroom and ET.

Walk into any attorneys office and claim ET killed your wife/brother/mother/sister/friend and see how far you get. Then present past evidence of the existence of ET as all the evidence you need to show that ET does exist and committed this crime. If such a ridiculous case even made it to a courtroom.... I wonder how many in a jury would convict?

The "evidence" in totality, does not prove the existence of ET. That's because of the quality of this evidence. You're not gathering together prime physical evidence with some of that evidence showing, without question- even in the smallest amounts, as being ET in nature. Then coming to your conclusion based on this incredible evidence. What you're actually doing is excusing away the need of this single piece of evidence that would definitely prove ET exists, for a group of weak evidence cumulatively meaning ET is here. Sadly, it's really your only resort after 60+ years and thousands upon thousands of claims.

As draknoir2 suggested, instead of repeatedly posting links, why can't one believer provide what they believe to be 10 (the extreme lower end of 'abundant') irrefutable evidence cases of alien beings visiting Earth.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Take these quotes debunkers and knock yourself out proving how meaningless and insignificant they are - And then forget about real proof - you won't believe it even if it is staring you square in the face.

ASTRONAUTS
"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets which obviously are a little more technically advanced than we are here on Earth." — Colonel Gordon Cooper, Mercury & Gemini Astronaut
"I happen to be privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomenon is real. It has been covered up by governments for quite some time now." — Captain Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut
"...I've been asked [about UFOs] and I've said publicly I thought they [UFOs] were somebody else, some other civilization." — Astronaut Eugene Cernan, Apollo 17 Commander
"Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions." — Astronaut Cady Coleman
"I was testing a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis when I spotted this object. [...] It looked like a saucer, a disk. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me - and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared." — Captain Donald Slayton, Mercury Astronaut
"Statistically it's a certainty there are hugely advanced civilizations, intelligence, life forms out there. I believe they're so advanced they're even doing interstellar travel. I believe it's possible they even came here." — Dr. Storey Musgrave, NASA Astronaut
"For nearly 50 years, the secrecy apparatus within the United States Government has kept from the public UFO and alien contact information." "We have contact with alien cultures." — Astronaut Dr. Brian O'Leary
"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!" — Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.), NASA Astronaut

NASA, CIA, ARMY, AIR FORCE ETC
"Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFOs come from and what their purpose is..." (1)
"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense." (2)
— Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, first Director of the CIA, 1947-1950
"We had a job to do, wether right or wrong, to keep the public from getting excited." (2) — Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Scientific consultant for Air Force Project Blue Book
"Of course UFOs are real, and they are interplanetary. The cumulative evidence for the existence of UFOs is quite overwhelming and I accept the fact of their existence."
— Air Chief Marshall Lord Hugh Dowding, Commanding Officer of the Royal Air Force during WWII "Let there be no doubt. Alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, laser and fibre optic technologies, particle beams, electromagnetic propulsion systems, depleted uranium projectiles, stealth capabilities, and many others. How do I know? I was in charge! I think the kids on this planet are wise to the truth, and I think we ought to give it to them. I think they deserve it."
— Colonel Philip Corso, Former head of the Foreign Technology Desk for United States Army Research and Development, National Security Council member, Eisenhower Administration.
"We must insist upon full access to disks recovered. For instance, in the La case the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." — J. Edgar Hoover, first Director of the FBI
"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity... anything you can imagine we already know how to do." — Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works "This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious." — General Nathan Twining, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff 1955-1958 "Unidentified Flying Objects are entering our atmosphere at very high speeds and obviously under intelligent control. We must solve this riddle without delay." — Rear Admiral Delmar Fahrney, USNR "The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets". — General Douglas MacArthur

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know you don't trust astronauts or the military and believe they faked the Moon Landing also. Next time they go to the moon ask to go along - after all, like alien phenomena, it all may be a hoax; How would you know they landed on the moon unless you went along? Have you ever touched or felt the rocks they brought back - How do you know their real? In fact how do I know you are real? Maybe your an alien trying to cover his tracks by acting like a debunker?
- Clever these aliens, are they not? They just got to be more intelligent than most humans

edit on 10-5-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
So, part of your evidence that aliens are here, is based on the personal opinions of the people listed? No physical evidence... Just how they believe it to be true? I requested 10 personal best- physical evidence cases that showed undeniable and irrefutable evidence of alien beings on Earth. Not personal beliefs.
Not one person on that list has ever provided an ounce of evidence. If opinions carried any evidentuary value, then the mystery would have been put to rest and solved long ago within the scientific community. But it hasn't. A belief, no matter how strong, or a story, no matter how convincing, does not win out over the lack of physical evidence in reference to an alien life form visiting Earth.

CC&P-ing articles from online without doing any personal research into the source and validity of those statements, is a big part of the problem of spreading misinformation with this phenomenon.

Yeah I know you don't trust astronauts or the military and believe they faked the Moon Landing also. Next time they go to the moon ask to go along - after all, like alien phenomena, it all may be a hoax; How would you know they landed on the moon unless you went along? Have you ever touched or felt the rocks they brought back - How do you know their real? In fact how do I know you are real? Maybe your an alien trying to cover his tracks by acting like a debunker?
- Clever these aliens, are they not? They just got be more intelligent than most humans

That type of response is to be expected. Let's swing the pendulum all the way over to show the irrational, ridiculous, unrealistic expectations of the skeptic/debunker/non-believer, right?
Make claims that UFOs are zipping around our atmosphere and that's the extent of the phenomenon and skeptics require physical evidence of that.... Irrational, unrealistic, and ridiculous, yes. Claim alien beings land, crash, interact, and abduct humans and skeptics request physical evidence of that.... Not an unreasonable request. Believers just can't provide it and have to scurry around and glom weak evidence, opinions, and stories and try to pass that off as serious levels of evidence. Their acceptance of this evidence is also skewed by their own desire to believe in this phenomenon.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

but alien theories, if nothing else are interesting and should not be dismissed as impossible or even improbable.

Not impossible. Improbability/probability cant be determined until we find an alien. Until then, its only possible.

there have been a whole bunch of disappearances in a National Park which remain in-explainable

No, they are very explainable since there are about 5000 ways to go missing in a National Park.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

but alien theories, if nothing else are interesting and should not be dismissed as impossible or even improbable.

Not impossible. Improbability/probability cant be determined until we find an alien. Until then, its only possible.

there have been a whole bunch of disappearances in a National Park which remain in-explainable

No, they are very explainable since there are about 5000 ways to go missing in a National Park.

Bigfoot being one of those ways,

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor

originally posted by: sparrowstail
The culture here at ATS is so myopic in their thinking. This argument is like a trout out swimming around. He gets caught by a fisherman. Its a weird experience for the trout who was just going after some lunch in a worm or fly. Then ripped from his watery environment brought on an alien ship, or boat in this case, and returned to join the rest of the school. He tries desperately to explain his experience, and seeing strange beings that pulled him magically from his stream bed. The other fish ridicule him about delusional thoughts and hallucinations and no proof. The caught fish holds true to his word that their are in fact fishermen out there observing and harvesting fish unbeknownst to the rest of the school. They say prove it, show me a fisherman, no proof for the troutskies. Fishermen like aliens operate outside of the fishes and our field of perceptional scope or view. Keeping empirical proof from humanity is like us child proofing our home.

Except the major difference here is that...

A) We are not fish.
B) We have enough amateurs and scientists alike equipped with technology that is monitoring the skies. Enough that we should have caught an actual real sighting of something extraterrestrial by now....it hasn't happened.
C) University students taking astrophysics or astronomy have access to high powered telescopes and equipment that they can point anywhere in the sky. Guess what? None of them have seen anything unexplainable either.
D) SETI? Nope. They haven't seen anything strange since the "WOW!" signal.

Its always the homeless, assbackward hicks, the uneducated and the new age freaks that claim to see ET's. Everything else has been either misidentification, unidentified craft or natural phenomenon. No one really denies the possibility of extra terrestrial life...there's just no proof of it yet. Certainly not any visiting earth.

A) Compared to a species 50,000 years ahead of us we are basically fruit flies in our thinking compared to them.
B)We have caught lots of stuff. I trust Karl Wolfe. You ever hear him speak?
C)I guess all the pilots and bondable professional observers don't count either. Those universities are scared to report anything out of fear of losing their funding.
D) Yeah..... about SETI? I agree with Stanton Friedman. Just a front.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

One part of your problem is the fact that you have formed your own personal belief that alien life exists. You use that belief to help further support or give credibility to this evidence. And it's a belief that is void of any actual evidence in itself! So basically, you believe this evidence, because you believe aliens already exist. Basing a belief in yet another belief. Nothing based in facts.

Your problem is that you have no experiential base / foundation.

What I believe, think, etc. is based on 67 years of personal experience, logic, and education. I've been a Computer scientist / Electrical Engineer for over 40 years; and have contributed more to this society than most. However, what this society has given me is far more important; it is the ability to understand, and extend that understanding into the unknown.

Sorry man, but, much of my experience with the phenomenon of "Extraterrestrials" is First Hand...now about that "proof"...

Until YOUR expectations become something that could be considered "reasonable"; you'll not see what you want. Your expectations of "evidence" is / has become unreasonable...this is clearly evidenced by your attitudes toward the "differences" between what is used in your pseudo-scientific pursuit of ET, and what you would be likely to accept in a murder trial.

You have exhibited a general mis-understanding of "what" is, and is not useful / acceptable data, perhaps even to misunderstand "what" constitutes data in the first place. For instance; it is perfectly acceptable, scientifically, to accept probabilities...though, I think, for now, we'll just leave that where it is, and just say..."all things are only probabilities."

Ever view the Earth from 100, 000km?

Tell me..."IF" I found a DNA sample that I could not prove was from, or originated on Earth...what would it be?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Until YOUR expectations become something that could be considered "reasonable"; you'll not see what you want. Your expectations of "evidence" is / has become unreasonable...this is clearly evidenced by your attitudes toward the "differences" between what is used in your pseudo-scientific pursuit of ET, and what you would be likely to accept in a murder trial.

Wrong. As I explained, anything in a courtroom situation can be used because the bottom line foundational basis is already there. Human beings exist- as a fact. Further, the accused incidents exist as in facts. Murders happen- as a fact, robberies happen- as a fact, automobile accidents happen- as a fact, etc. The very basis of every single court case, the existence of human beings, is in no way comparable to the existence of extraterrestrials. We have absolutely nothing in the way of 100% factual evidence that alien beings exist- Period. Therefore, you can't relate any courtroom situation to a situation with aliens. It's ridiculous.

More poor attempts at trying to show it's the believers that approach this phenomenon scientifically, while everyone else uses pseudo-science, etc. etc.. That's nothing new, I guess it's the believers way of trying to weasel something scientific into their method and belief? Make it seem more factual and real by doing so? I don't know what the silly purpose is. Meanwhile, a majority of the scientific community still doesn't believe extraterrestrails have visited Earth, as in fact. No matter how many times you say it, or how you feel about it, it doesn't make it anymore of a fact.

Your problem is that you have no experiential base / foundation.

What I believe, think, etc. is based on 67 years of personal experience, logic, and education. I've been a Computer scientist / Electrical Engineer for over 40 years; and have contributed more to this society than most. However, what this society has given me is far more important; it is the ability to understand, and extend that understanding into the unknown.

Sorry man, but, much of my experience with the phenomenon of "Extraterrestrials" is First Hand...now about that "proof"...

You have exhibited a general mis-understanding of "what" is, and is not useful / acceptable data, perhaps even to misunderstand "what" constitutes data in the first place. For instance; it is perfectly acceptable, scientifically, to accept probabilities...though, I think, for now, we'll just leave that where it is, and just say..."all things are only probabilities.

Ever view the Earth from 100, 000km?

Tell me..."IF" I found a DNA sample that I could not prove was from, or originated on Earth...what would it be?

Your credentials are all fine and dandy, but does nothing in itself to help further explain anything involving this phenomenon as far as facts go. It's still only your personal belief at this point. You continue to speak with authority on this subject, but have yet to show any facts. Your posts are also peppered with riddles like you have insider knowledge and absolute answers, but follow it up with nothing. I'll point out two in this post alone:
-"Ever view Earth from 100,000km?"
-"...much of my experience with the phenomenon of "Extraterrestrials" is First Hand.

Am I supposed to naively accept those two comments alone on your word as you knowing something? Or, am I to demand evidence of what you're speaking of? It's the latter, because I'm not some weak-minded fool that 'blindly' accepts a story or claim of alien visitation, without any actual verifiable evidence of that claim.

So, instead of going around inferring this and that- I give you the opportunity right now to provide me and this forum with evidence of just one of your assertions- 'first-hand experience of extraterrestrials'

I'm still also waiting for you to show us 10 of your own personal best UFO/alien cases. With "abundant" evidence as stated previously, it should be a simple task.

Go ahead and address both yellow highlighted points, please.

edit on 11-5-2014 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Wrong. As I explained, anything in a courtroom situation can be used because the bottom line foundational basis is already there. Human beings exist- as a fact. Further, the accused incidents exist as in facts. Murders happen- as a fact, robberies happen- as a fact, automobile accidents happen- as a fact, etc. The very basis of every single court case, the existence of human beings, is in no way comparable to the existence of extraterrestrials. We have absolutely nothing in the way of 100% factual evidence that alien beings exist- Period. Therefore, you can't relate any courtroom situation to a situation with aliens. It's ridiculous.

What you fail to understand is that the handling of evidence, testimony, etc. is already defined by court room protocols. It is the implementation of these protocols that is where you fail.

You also send a "message" to ET indicating that you place more importance and relevance in him rather than in yourself. But, you prolly fail to understand "how" that actually works...

Further; you do not need "100% factual" evidence of ET, you only need a sufficiently high probability...besides, that probability is all you're ever going to get.

More poor attempts at trying to show it's the believers that approach this phenomenon scientifically, while everyone else uses pseudo-science,

You make a great mistake to place me in the "believer's" camp. While I am a "believer", I do so with scientific knowledge, and personal experience...we'll get to this "personal experience" in a moment...

Make it seem more factual and real by doing so? I don't know what the silly purpose is. Meanwhile, a majority of the scientific community still doesn't believe extraterrestrails have visited Earth, as in fact. No matter how many times you say it, or how you feel about it, it doesn't make it anymore of a fact.

Hmmmm...Think of that; The existence of Extraterrestrials visiting the Earth, more as a "prediction"...at least when I say it.

Your credentials are all fine and dandy, but does nothing in itself to help further explain anything involving this phenomenon as far as facts go. It's still only your personal belief at this point. You continue to speak with authority on this subject, but have yet to show any facts. Your posts are also peppered with riddles like you have insider knowledge and absolute answers, but follow it up with nothing. I'll point out two in this post alone:
-"Ever view Earth from 100,000km?"
-"...much of my experience with the phenomenon of "Extraterrestrials" is First Hand.

Am I supposed to naively accept those two comments alone on your word as you knowing something? Or, am I to demand evidence of what you're speaking of? It's the latter, because I'm not some weak-minded fool that 'blindly' accepts a story or claim of alien visitation, without any actual verifiable evidence of that claim.

So, instead of going around inferring this and that- I give you the opportunity right now to provide me and this forum with evidence of just one of your assertions- 'first-hand experience of extraterrestrials'

Cute! It is after "personal" experience, now isn't it?

But it actually appears that you completely miss any sort of understanding of "personal experience"...for instance; personal experience is really all any of us have as far as understanding, education, and a whole plethora of other cognitive process. Personal experience is our (each of us) whole base for comprehension of the Universe; thus it is the only thing upon which we should even try to base any intelligent pursuit. You are limiting yourself to a very small segment of our experiential envelope, and expect answers from "outside" somehow...

You should pursue Metaphysics for a while to help round out your experiential base.

Yet, this seems to be rather common with Terrestrials; the rigid adherence to an arbitrarily small segment of the available data. One can only wonder; why you do this to yourselves.

Your turn; please answer this...
"IF" I found a DNA sample that I could not prove was from, or originated on Earth...what would it be?

edit on 11-5-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WolfSong13
Ok so scientifically speaking there are literally billions of planets that have the possibility to support life. The universe is ever expanding. New stars and planets are created all the time. Life could be beginning light years away. Out of the billions of planets that could support life there is at least one that has life living on it. Proof of this is Earth. We are just one planet that beat the odds and started living. Now if one could do there is literally nothing stopping the other life supportable planets from starting up either, just time.

Also a theory I have personally is that life may not be defined the same here as it may be in other planets, due to different conditions. Proof of this is the extremophiles that live in what we thought were "inhospitable" places. We also think that many planets are "inhospitable", but I think the problem is that our available technology is so minute that we just can't see the extremophiles on other planets or even begun to explore the livable planets. Time again is the factor that slows us down.Now if Earth is a relatively new planet think of all the older planets that could support life that have been around way longer than us. If they were kickstarted before us that would mean that those civilizations are way ahead of us (or could be, there histories and discoveries could be completely different from ours). We just don't have the technology to see these things yet.

For years humans have thought that things didn't exist but in fact actually do just in extremely remote areas in small numbers. For example the Coelacanth, which thought to go extinct in the Cretaceous era but were rediscovered in the Indian Ocean in the 1900's. If we mathematically ratio the number of Coelacanth, with the size of the Earth factoring the chances of it being a continuous species 400 million years old and the technology it takes to study the rare creatures. Now compare that to the number of livable planets, with the size of the universe, factor in the "kickstart" to make a living species, and the technology that we have and don't have. The probability that there is life in the universe other than our own is literally immense and growing every day as Time passes, which by the way isn't the same on every planet. So it's not as much as that we need proof, we just need to open our eyes to the probability that we are not alone.

And if some how a civilization progressed to the point to travel light years and find another planet (us) I would think, just like humans do, they would study us first in what ever way that may be to whatever that (alien) scientist would see fit and then observe the creatures (us) in a way we wouldn't notice so that we would continue our daily routines. The sightings of our observers would be similar to a bear noticing a hunter for the first time of course we would flip out and not understand whats going on. All we would know is that it's strange and possibly dangerous and be extremely defensive towards it. I think people need to look at things in a different perspective. If aliens have such advanced technology then compared to them we are uncivilized animals. They would treat us like we treat Coelacanths or bears or any other animal we like to study. And we would behave like coelacanths or bears or any animal we study.

To finish, a bear can only understand humans if it meets a human, otherwise it just continues its daily life. In one way we need proof to know what we are up against, but the proof is in the probability and the science of nature. Right now all we have are rumors, which is only the scent of what may be around to a bear.

You cant ever say something is proved beyond any doubt, only that their is a high probability of something being a reality. Take people that have been in jail for years paying for a crime they didn't commit, At the time of their incarceration the jury thought that on balance of the evidence their was a high probability that they committed the crime. Only to find out years later they made a mistake in judgement and jailed an innocent person .All arguments have to based on the faith that the facts that you are working with are as full and as honest as you can get them.
Since one persons report of a particular incident, can differ remarkably from another's report of the same incident. They can only be said to represent a personal view. So giving anything any credence, must be accompanied by as many accounts as possible, that say approximately the same thing. Even then we can only have the certainty that something happened, but the Devil is in the details. Even saying "I met some humans the other day" Is full of uncertainty unless you can define what a Human is.
As for defining what an Alien is good luck. The only thing to say with any degree of certainty, is that there have been enough pictures of UFO."s. to say that their is a high probability that something is up there. But beyond that is any bodies guess. We as humans think we are the most advanced species on this planet, we actually might not be ,and the confusion felt when anomalies happen, must be something akin to a monkey trying to work out what happened to the human when he disappeared inside a car. It could be the same with us regarding Aliens and their UFO's, that its so far beyond our frame of reference, we haven't really got a clue.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

What you fail to understand is that the handling of evidence, testimony, etc. is already defined by court room protocols. It is the implementation of these protocols that is where you fail.

No, as I have repeatedly said, it's the needed foundation of the existence of intelligent alien life to build these pieces of evidence or stories upon. Because up until this moment, no story or evidence in itself, can definitively prove that ET is here or has ever been here.

Further; you do not need "100% factual" evidence of ET, you only need a sufficiently high probability...

So, we should settle for the probability that ET exists, rather than demand absolute evidence that it does? Thereby- conveniently skipping the need for this foundation to build any UFO/alien incident upon? Okay!
Along with your "prolly.... ya... cute... K"- I think you deserve a Stanton Friedman-like catch phrase-
*Don't bother asking me for evidence. It's probably already there.*

..besides, that probability is all you're ever going to get.

ET interacts, ET lands, ET abducts, ET crashes, ET implants, ET impregnates, ET dissects cattle, and on and on or whatever you chose to believe... Even with Earth-Human-Alien interactions such as these, we still shouldn't expect any evidence, other than the probability that it happened. Just *say it does* kinda attitude? You don't see the idiocy in that?

I really do understand the predicament you're placed in. I understand the reasoning you have to come up with to explain why we have no actual evidence of ET on Earth. I understand how you have no other choice but to accept what low-leveled evidence after 60+ years and many thousands of claims. But, sorry, I really can't take what you say seriously.

Cute! It is after "personal" experience, now isn't it?

But it actually appears that you completely miss any sort of understanding of "personal experience"...for instance; personal experience is really all any of us have as far as understanding, education, and a whole plethora of other cognitive process. Personal experience is our (each of us) whole base for comprehension of the Universe; thus it is the only thing upon which we should even try to base any intelligent pursuit. You are limiting yourself to a very small segment of our experiential envelope, and expect answers from "outside" somehow...

I asked for examples of what UFO/alien cases that you personally feel show irrefutable evidence that ET is here. You try to spin my question into another meaning in order to not have to directly answer it. You don't think that is apparent?

You should pursue Metaphysics for a while to help round out your experiential base.

Yet, this seems to be rather common with Terrestrials; the rigid adherence to an arbitrarily small segment of the available data. One can only wonder; why you do this to yourselves.

Third-person plural, interesting. You very much have a Stephen Greer type of air. You know, you can only have an understanding if you get in touch with your inner spirit and speak to ET on a higher plane of consciousness... Mumbo and Jumbo.

Your turn; please answer this...
"IF" I found a DNA sample that I could not prove was from, or originated on Earth...what would it be?

I don't have enough training and study in DNA analysis to even comment on what would be acceptable or not in regards to alien DNA. That would be up to it being studied by a group of unbiased forensic scientists with no preformed belief or alien objective.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ectoplasm8 said:

I don't have enough training and study in DNA analysis to even comment on what would be acceptable or not in regards to alien DNA. That would be up to it being studied by a group of unbiased forensic scientists with no preformed belief or alien objective.

Ectoplasm8 will not accept this and claim it 'proves' noting:

Scientists confirm: Extraterrestrial Genes in Human DNA

Research findings
...continues work of DNA Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Francis Crick

Collaborative research from a gathering of exo-scientists postulate that there are genes from over 20 extraterrestrials civilizations in Human DNA. These exo-scientists have continued the work of Nobel Prize winner Dr. Frances Crick, and other scholars in this area. Current findings are consistent with reports of Professor Sam Chang, who discreetly released information on his own apparent findings, in association with the Human Genome Project.

Scientists are beginning to complain more and more about political attempts to compromise the integrity of their important work for humanity. The discreet releasing of findings, is one apparent way in which scientists try to cope with scientific peer pressures to conform to prevailing political pressures.

Details of findings have been published in part, by Dr. Michael Salla, who is a learned scholar on extraterrestrial research. Exo-scientists and other researchers base their findings, in part, on carefully collecting data, which includes well corroborated documented observations by contactees and "whistleblowers", as well as other documentation.

These verified reliable sources have come into contact with representatives of non-Earth Human civilizations living in human populations at-large, and also in official capacities.

Francis Crick and partner, James Watson,
startled the academic world in 1953 when they deciphered the structure of the DNA molecule.

"Exo-science" is the study of extraterrestrial phenomenon. "Exo-science" is further associated with "exopolitics" which embraces the need for humanity to have open contacts with Extraterrestrials on a representative democratic basis, that respects Earth's sovereignty.

In today's "global economy" an "official science" which denies the analytical study of spiritual phenomena, as a legitimate context for understanding human reality, has been created over time. The "science" which is legitimated by institutions that are closely linked to this "global economy", tends to seek to analyze only certain aspects of 'materiality'.

Priorised subjects by this "official science" are limited to areas which complement the agenda of constituencies of individuals who seek to manipulate the "recognized" body of human knowledge for power and control. That scientific priorisation context, has notably sought to exclude extraterrestrial relationships to humanity, in order to keep humanity ignorant of its apparent potential "locked" heritage within its own DNA.

Dr. Francis Crick concluded Extraterrestrial origins in the Human Genome,
in relation to his well renown DNA research.

Indeed, efforts to seek a scientific context for the appreciation of spiritual phenomena, has also been frowned upon by the elites of institutionalized religions, which like "official science", seek to control humanity within systems of accepted doctrine and dogma.

Collaborative exo-scientific research efforts inspired by Dr. Michael Salla, suggest that within the estimated over 20 types of extraterrestrial genes within human DNA, lies psycho-kinetic abilities associated with the genetic memories of ancient extraterrestrial races. These apparent psycho-kinetic abilities are associated with the focusing of the creative collective consciousness of being in the universe.

These psycho-kinetic abilities, for example, could be viewed to manifest from time to time, when human beings in the process of trying to save another life, for example, have been recorded as executing, "great physical and other acts" which seem to go beyond the realm of understanding by "official science".

The recorded healing abilities which individuals, for example, in aboriginal communities across the world have demonstrated in relation to their spirituality, which had also been recorded of Jesus, could be viewed to be associated with accessing this DNA "memory".

"Official science" which seeks to complement the interests of various companies who seek to commercially profit from drugs and other therapies, has apparently sought to deny the awesome potentials of humanity for an elevated quality-of-living, by accessing an apparent ET DNA memory.

Does Earth represent a genetic frontier, to some Extraterrestrials?

There have been eyewitness accounts globally, including the broadcasted video footage of professional broadcasters, by millions of people of apparent extraterrestrial spacecraft. Exo-scientists indicate that this is because,
"these Extraterrestrials have sought to observe, or intervene on Earth, as a result of human beings having the genetic footprints of their ancient forbearers."
It is important to note that exo-scientists do not claim that all extraterrestrials observed by humanity, do so because of a genetic association with humanity, although "genetics" is a reported prime motivation.

Earth, therefore, appears to represent a "strategic genetic frontier", between scientifically ascertained extraterrestrials who "seeded" Earth, and other extraterrestrials with varying genetic agendas.

Further visible indications of apparent Extraterrestrial contact in Human DNA
The existence of diverse ethno-racial communities of humanity on Earth, perhaps, provides a further visible appearance of extraterrestrial (E.T.) 'genetic communities'. African tribes, including the Dogon, notably, cite evidence of having origins from races of "supernatural creatures that came down from the sky."

See whole article here:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join