It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Proof of the Existence of ONE Alien Being

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
One must realize that assuming the likelihood of so-called intelligent life evolving from a human point of view is very limited and based upon the human perspective and a paradigm of what humans perceive as intelligence - Other species of being may be so far advanced in comprehension so as to make human intelligence appear to them as not intelligent - as humans might consider the basic actions and reactions of ants. Man in many ways is an egotistical fool who believes in his superiority on Earth and in the universe - this may be true on Earth but in the universe it is not necessarily so.

One should also consider that the human comprehensive paradigm is based on organic biological life - There may be other forms of intelligent life in the universe that are not organic or biological - It is conceivable that some forms of intelligent beings utilized matter and the elements in an entirely different paradigm, and in fact might be more machine like in nature. These entities may evolve, if they do evolve, much differently than biological evolution. There are some alien theorists who believe the so called 'greys' are such beings and are not biologically alive in the sense humans call life.

Humans should really do a better job at attempting to understand what it means to be intelligent before assuming that they posses the quality of higher intelligence - there may be many levels and types of life and intelligence in the universe.
edit on 3-5-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Perhaps Cuttlefish are extraterrestial. It almost seems like they were just dropped into our oceans. They have intelligence....oh wait that is called convergent/divergent intelligence.

oh my!....It gets so complicated.

Kratos..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
During the time [approx. 1 minute] between my two alien starship sighting's in our atmosphere --- that happened one night in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- I could sense [telepathically] the presence of a highly intelligent entity --- somewhere above our heads.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
ha!

Yes the reason theres no proof, is because theres none.

Id love for aliens to be scouting us or whatever but, they probably arnt.

aliens is comparable to religion due to the lack of fact and evidence. Though arguably statistically, aliens are more likely..... *thats going to be a hot topic*

I don't have no stinking proof...I don't need no stinking proof...You do because you have not seen an alien!
Maybe they just don't like your attitude or they would have stopped by to say hi to you.
It is all about mind over matter...they don't mind because you don't matter?
The big question is "Why do you care if aliens are real or not"?
Also, why give people here your opinion when you have none other then you don't believe the reports from forum members?
BTW...I have seen aliens up close, and yes they are very real! Still not sure what they are yet, but I am sure they are not like us.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is no proof because it appears the dumb aliens prefer to reveal themselves to mexican farmers, charlatans and the deluded.

I will believe in aliens when one of their ships land on the Whitehouse lawn and they reveal themselves to the whole world...... I doubt that is gonna happen any time soon

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
There is no proof using the OP's closely parametered, arbitrary, anthropomorphically biased definition of "Aliens".

(Frustrated because there are no videos of Xenomorphs/Sandpeople/Klingons?)

Fungi has been shown to be able to survive space, there is little evidence of it in the fossil record up to a certain point and it could (arguably) be demonstrated that the consumption of fungi and it's psychoactive chemistry brought about an intelligence boom in humans that separates us from the rest of Mammalia.

What if Fungi is alien....what if "Aliens" have already realised that the speed of light is a natural constant that cant be broken and instead just send out the most basic of messages in biological form that is only to be understood at a certain level of biological evolution?

It could be that aliens are technology based (not biological) and they are already here amongst us ( check your toaster- scratch that; stop using Bitcoin as they probably have more powerful mining rigs than us and they are undermining conventional currency)

It could be that Aliens having mastered "useful" interstellar travel technology, and see perfectly mimicking the biological facets of the populations from inhabitable planet as just an afternoon's work when they arrive?

One thing can be pretty much assured: If Aliens exist and are travelling/living here and dont want you to know...you wont.

and if santa claus does not want to be know , he won't. I'm sorry but you sound like one of the "blind faith" alien believers. I have no problem with the OP seeking knowledge ; isn't that why we are all here. I too would love to see one irrefutable piece of evidence of the proof of aliens

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Besides searching for fossils and making geoglyphs...I believe that the Calvert Cliff --- ET alien entities --- like to construct hydro wave experiments, on the isolated shoreline at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland.

One was possibly constructed at the same Miocene fossil boulder --- only several years later --- of where I photographed the alien hiding behind the fossil rock. Beneath the fossil rock of where the entity was hiding behind: a 3" diameter X 6 foot long nylon looped ship rope, was placed under the approx. 800 pound boulder One loop --- 1.5 feet long X 0.5 ' wide loop --- was placed under the boulder [meaning that one side of the boulder had to be lifted and the loop wedged between another boulder underneath]...and the rest of the 6 foot long rope and loop on the other end, was left too swirl an drift in the shoreline wave action.

I speculate, that the rope stood-out as an icon in space alien to earthling communication...meaning that the rope was an extension of the space alien's reach out to earthlings. So I responded by tying two waterproof metal containers to the nylon ship rope, with Drakes Equation inside them; on two pieces of paper.

edit on 6-5-2014 by Erno86 because: typo error

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have in my possession video PROOF,

that such an alien does indeed exist....

feast your eyes !!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

I have in my possession video PROOF,

that such an alien does indeed exist....

feast your eyes !!!

www.youtube.com...

I am pretty sure that has been debunked

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Man....just sitting on the fossil throne of where the ET alien sat previously...had given me such a reflective rush you wouldn't believe!!! Not too mention me discovering one of the alien's geoglyph's!!!

One other hydro experiment I discovered on the shoreline at Calvert Cliffs...was about 100 yards south of the ET aliens starbase. It was comprised of three approx. 700 pound red stone boulders, parachute rope, an approx. 8 foot long 1x6 board and a driftwood tree root stump.

I was walking along the boulder strewn shoreline...when I heard this strange sound ---- da-dun --- every time a wave hit the shoreline. I looked closer --- da-dun --- lo and behold, it was one of the boulders actually moving about an inch --- back an forth --- da-dun --- there was the sound an movement of the boulder again!!!

To my astonishment...someone [ET alien entity/robot?] had actually constructed this engineered moving marvel, by using shoreline wave action, wood, rope and boulders!!! It had two large base boulders and a top boulder. The right side of the top boulder that moved 1 inch back an forth was pivoted on another boulder. Below the left side of the top boulder...it was pivoted on the 8 foot long board on a angle. The board was pivoted on top of the driftwood tree stump and tied up with parachute cord; with the base of the stump perched on another boulder.

The angled board jutted out into the surf at an angle, and the wave action move the angled board that was pivoted on the tree stump --- with the board ---- thusly moving the top boulder --- back an forth 1 inch --- da-dun, da-dun...DA-DUN!!!

Cheers,

Erno

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Alienview= troll
edit on 7-5-2014 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
Alienview= troll

So you are calling someone a troll who hasn't posted in their own thread for about a week? And his last post was rather thought out or at least more than one line. So if he is a troll, what's that make you?
edit on 7-5-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

What you have asked is a reasonable request assuming an alien (a creature not of your corporeal realm and planet) wanted to relpy but even if one did you or others would still not believe, anyway like I have said to others are we not all alien to one another if at a much more local level and even if like me you are a religous person you must accept whatever flavour of god you then believe in would not have created such a vast universe without seeding it with diverse and wonderful intelligences to look up and see the wonder he/she/it has created/formed even if that was the conscious universe itself seeking to look upon itself.

Anyway philosophy and metaphysics aside.

There have been many claims that alien bodys and remains have been found but a surprisingly large number of them appear to be varient's on human form which may indicate a more local or even alternative dimensional origin and most of these claimed finds have either been ignored or derided such as the star child skull and it's actual dna tests - not the claimed tests someone else had put up after lloyd pye has passed away, Or they have been siezed and taken away.

In 1938 a radio dramatization of the war of the worlds sent middle america into a panic, history1900s.about.com... followed by this www.dailymail.co.uk... nse-minister.html
And remember of coure after the war the infamous report by a psychologist about the potential of cultural, religious, civil and economic collapse if the existance of a superior species/race/intelligence was proven (because of the impotence the people would feel in the face of such) which scared the white house in the 1950's enough that any evidence will never see the light of day even if it is ancient and dug up from the past and is actually human in origin as that would mean a more advanced culture met is demise with the same implications.

This is largely ignored but what if.

Now you have heard claims the president met with alien's,
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
And what was the alien reason for altering there agreement unless the whole agreement was a ruse to buy time while they were somehow vulnerable and had not established a foothold until later and until they established we could do nothing about it, they may have past ancient signs of technology themselves on the way here and decided to tread lightly at that time.
What do we really know though?.

Of course a lot of this data is possible fake or for the purpose of making money somehow but if it is not then we should all be aware of the potential implications. The idea of aliens from the blue giant seem's ludicrouse at first but then if you were a space faring civilization then space if really your origin and such stars offer rare element's due to there unusual size and vase amount's of light, radiation and heat as well as possible ejected star matter from solar flares which would be larger then our sun though there short life span would prevent any intelligence that took as long as ours to come into being ever evolving naturally there.

I for one do believe that when the atomic bomb's were detonated a pulse of energy was emitted and picked up by someong whom bacame curious and concerned and I believe that atom bomb's also product quantum effects and may effect parallel reality's as well, it is even concievabe that some element of the energy release outside of our model of physics has a faster than light emission, after we are only now beginning to understand wave physics.

edit on 7-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
There have been thousands of UFO sightings - They say only a small percent can not be explained - But that small percent, especially in cases where they have been engaged by military aircraft, is significant. There is a simple answer to debunkers, which I am not, even though I started this post with a question that debunkers might want to ask - As to why the existence of one alien being has not been proven, the simple answer is that 'they' do not want to engage with direct contact with humans, and their technology appears to be so far advanced that if they don't want direct contact they can avoid it. Of course there is another simple answer - All the UFO craft seen are not maned by aliens - They are experimental military craft OR they are unmaned space probes - They are gathering data on Humans and the Planet Earth simply because they became aware of the planet or for an agenda which remains unknown.

Since they seem to be able to out-maneuver any and all craft humans have used to engage them or shoot them down, Maybe they are trying to tell humanity something - They may be trying to warn humanity not to mess with them or face the consequence.
edit on 8-5-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It is a simple answer when it comes to skeptics/debunkers/non-believers because we want physical evidence. Many decades and many thousands of reports and there has never been an ounce of anything of value, ever? Extremely odd.

It's not a simple answer for believers, because once you seriously consider and/or believe alien piloted UFOs are responsible for even one of those Earth encounters, that means every other subset of this phenomenon could be true. If they are zipping through our atmosphere, they are here, period. Landings, landings with human interactions, crashes, abductions, etc. all become possible. Then your explanation of why we don't have hard evidence is because "they" don't want to engage in direct contact with humans or they are too advanced for us to detect it, doesn't work.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The reason we will never see a physical alien is because aliens are demons and demons aka fallen angels are spiritual beings from another dimension.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

It is a simple answer when it comes to skeptics/debunkers/non-believers because we want physical evidence. Many decades and many thousands of reports and there has never been an ounce of anything of value, ever? Extremely odd.

You do understand that it is not the case; that there is no evidence! Although I do see that you attempt to qualify that "evidence"...to make your statement more "real"...

Sorry man, but evidence, physical trace, and other kinds as well, is actually abundant, some irrefutable...

The problem, and what you are actually referring to, is the fact that this evidence is not in a single location, thus you can not study and understand that evidence. Ad then of course, there is he typical "debunker's" method; don't go looking for the evidence, and if you stumble upon any; deny it!!

Which, by the way, is much better than using your "racist" knee and just equating ET to "demons".

Very simple logic will show that ET not only exists, and is visiting Earth (probability...math), but is a physical entity, not unlike Terrestrials. ET doesn't live in some imaginary alternate dimension (such things can't exist anyway), and is a "local" being (within 75ly).

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Sorry man, but evidence, physical trace, and other kinds as well, is actually abundant, some irrefutable...

Such as?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If HUMANS are not alone... Every post has potential to be the proof requested

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Tsum Um Nui[edit]

For twenty years the Dropa stones were said to have sat in storage before they were given to Tsum Um Nui (楚聞明) for study in 1958. It is said that he came to the conclusion that the grooves on the discs were actually very tiny hieroglyphs, none of which were of a pattern that had been seen before, and which can only be seen with the use of a magnifying glass.[4] By 1962, he had allegedly deciphered them into a story that told of a spacecraft that crash landed in the area of the cave, the Bayan Har Shan region and that the ship contained the Dropa people who could not fix it and therefore had to adapt to Earth. Further, his research claims that the Dropa people were hunted down and killed by the local Ham tribesmen for a period.[3] Tsum Um Nui noted specifically that one glyph apparently said "The Dropa came down from the clouds in their aircraft. Our men, women and children hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last we understood the sign language of the Dropas, we realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions".[5]

Tsum Um Nui is said to have published his findings 1962 in a professional journal, and was subsequently ridiculed and met with disbelief. Shortly afterwards he is said to have gone to Japan in a self-imposed exile where he died not long after he completed the manuscript of his work.[3][6]

Russian[edit]

Russian researchers requested the discs for studying, and allegedly several were shipped to Moscow. Once there, it is said that they were scraped for loose particles and put through a chemical analysis which revealed that they contained large amounts of cobalt and other metallic substances. As recorded in the Soviet magazine Sputnik, Dr. Vyatcheslav Saizev describes an experiment where the discs were supposedly placed on a special turntable whereby they were shown to 'vibrate' or 'hum' in an unusual rhythm as though an electric charge is passing through them.[1][7]

DROPA stones

NAMASTE*******
edit on 5/9/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join