It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Proof of the Existence of ONE Alien Being

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Notice I am not asking for proof of Aliens but simply proof for the existence of just one single Alien [a conscious, sentient being not from the Planet Earth]. This would put an end to all the debunkers and alien theorists could say we told you so. Problem us alien theorists have is that until at least one alien can be proven to exist, the debunkes will have the upper hand because if we can not prove that even one alien exists then how can we say alien phenomena reported over the history of Man has any validity? Anyone out there have some pictures, films or a recorded conversation to play for us to set our minds at ease? Or do I have to go back to watching StarTrek and science fiction to meet the theoretical aliens that no one can prove exist?

Sorry for sounding like a debunker but after following the debate for many years and believeing in the existence of aliens and so arguing the point in favor of their probable existence, I still have not seen one single proven alien to exist.
ET log-in and settle the debate!

The virgin Mother of Christ was inseminated by an extra-dimensional entity? He fed the people of exodus for 40 years in the desert.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Jumping back in here...right now on Mars...do you think the as-yet-undiscovered inhabitants are pointing to our rover saying "See? There is evidence there really are aliens....and the rest asking "Well? That means nothing. Show me ACTUAL PROOF of one...JUST ONE!"

Its not so much the OP wants just a single proven fact...its more about his inability to grasp nor accept all the available evidence from thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Sam Cassell

/thread

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sheeptard?

I believe its old English for a sheep of inferior intelligence or one that simply drools a lot

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Proof is against the no contact rule. The being would be hunted down and destroyed for letting the truth be known. It would go against our goal here.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ever since neil armstrong set foot on the moon there was aliens
want proof
go ask him...
and take the shot to the beak gracefully

now...what do i win?
edit on Sunam4b20144America/Chicago43 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones thats the problem now adays, with so many fake vids and really bad ufologist, its hard for some of these debunkers or skeptics to take the real stuff seriously. I gave up, no matter how good the sources/info/video/witnesses they will always argue and make some crap up to discredit w/e is brought up. Again thats y i dont care any more and dont waste my time linking stuff, let them believe we are alone and that they arent here already doing their many of plans........

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Jumping back in here...right now on Mars...do you think the as-yet-undiscovered inhabitants are pointing to our rover saying "See? There is evidence there really are aliens....and the rest asking "Well? That means nothing. Show me ACTUAL PROOF of one...JUST ONE!"

Its not so much the OP wants just a single proven fact...its more about his inability to grasp nor accept all the available evidence from thousands of years.

NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE, AND AGAIN NOT TRUE!!!

I do believe the Planet Earth is being visited by alien intelligence but I'm still looking for the smoking gun and exactly who, what, why and where from - And nailing down even one proven alien entity would go a long way to ending the skeptics and debunkers.

As I said earlier:

When I started this thread even though I knew it would appeal to debunkers I was kind of hoping someone would actually show me the proof many of us long for. Of course the absolute proof of the existence of an alien being still does not exist BUT the overwhelming evidence indicates that the planet Earth is being visited by an alien intelligence[s] of some sort even if it is not understood.

Just watched this video on YouTube and even though it is one of those general overviews of the main events in the UFO field it is of better quality with more credible people including ranking military personnel and is worth the time for anyone interested in this subject to watch.

Here is the link:

Undeniable UFO Documentary

Watch it here:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-4-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

And nailing down even one proven alien entity would go a long way to ending the skeptics and debunkers.

Think about this. If you find one, that means you found one. That still doesn't extrapolate to everything that is claimed as "alien". The perceived dichotomy could even get worse. One group will believe aliens are responsible for even more things and one group will not.

to quote Rambo: "Nothing is over!"

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Depends on what your definition of proof is. Some believe there is no proof, some no evidence, some there is proof, some there is evidence.

Personally I think there are a great many cases which cannot be adequately explained by any phenomena which we currently know of. The ETH hypothesis seems to be an obvious answer in my opinion.

There are certainly a lot of extremely bizarre UFO cases which cannot be adequately explained. There is definitely something very weird going on. Some of the explanations and answers put forth by the debunkers and UFO skeptics are comical and are hard to take seriously.

I think there is a large body of evidence and how that is interpreted is up to the individual and what they think and what they consider evidence, or lack of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Any comments or opinions about my alien entity picture. J. Allen Hynek...did not think much of my alien picture's at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Sorry for sounding like a debunker but after following the debate for many years and believeing in the existence of aliens and so arguing the point in favor of their probable existence, I still have not seen one single proven alien to exist.
ET log-in and settle the debate!

Lol...Here is your problem.

You don't know what ET even is...so you debate over his existence. You want "proof" that some being, any being, you don't really care! Just something that is not of this Earth.

Yet, you are shown this "thing" you seek with relative frequency; any invariable you reject this "thing".. for Why? Because you don't know "what" "Extra"terrestrial even means. But you sure can argue about it...

Tell me; IF you ran into a person, who just happened to "look" just like anybody else...but, was not related to a single person on Earth..."What would that make that Person?"

When you can answer that question...let me know! You'll have made great progress. Until then; keep up the useless banter.

ETA: Y'all should be expecting Extraterrestrials, not aliens.

edit on 28-4-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

You don't know what ET even is...so you debate over his existence.

I think that is a good point.

Tell me; IF you ran into a person, who just happened to "look" just like anybody else...but, was not related to a single person on Earth..."What would that make that Person?"

edit on 28-4-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Remember my posts about Dr. Lier's findings? Oh I remember you actually said it was more likely for a meteor to fall and a piece of it to fly into someone's leg rather than to believe it was the result of the strange experiences they claim to have. Come on man, our minds are created to interpret things that happen on earth.

But we have more...

Bob White has since had the object tested multiple times by such renown labs as Los Alamos National Lab. In 1996 White took a piece of the object to Los Alamos for testing, according to him the lab first stated this object was of extraterrestrial nature.

There you go - proof. Be careful what you ask for.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

Bob White has since had the object tested multiple times by such renown labs as Los Alamos National Lab. In 1996 White took a piece of the object to Los Alamos for testing, according to him the lab first stated this object was of extraterrestrial nature.

There you go - proof. Be careful what you ask for.

So, the story as Bob White tells it- He took this material to Los Alamos to have it tested. Afterward, he says he talked on the phone to a technician and claims he said: "This was definitely extraterrestrial. This has been something I have been looking for all my life." So, Bob tells someone from a newspaper and that columnist calls Los Alamos and talks to the same technician and is told he never told Bob White that.

He also claimed that the scientists at Los Alamos were lying and scared to talk about this after testing the material. All of which is based solely on what Bob White said and not from the actual sources.

The National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS) also did testing on the material and found it was similar to an aluminum casting alloy. Materials found on Earth and not something extraterrestrial and unexplainable:

'The metallurgical analysis was pretty mundane, said Colm Kelleher, a scientist at the National Institute for Discovery Science.

We didn't find any evidence that it was extraterrestrial. Now you can make the argument that we didn't spend $1 million and look at every conceivable option. We didn't cover every base.'

---------------------------

Results from the analysis of sample #2 are quite conclusive. The specimen is an aluminum-silicon alloy, with a substantial amount of variety of impurities, including iron, calcium, sulfur, chlorine, sodium, magnesium and others. The composition is one that could be used as an aluminum casting alloy. The closest commercial material has the trade name "360 alloy" [Lyman, 1961]. This is a die casting alloy used in applications where excellent castability and resistance to corrosion are required. It is used for miscellaneous thin-walled and intricate castings. Since this type of alloy is very close to the eutectic (lowest melting) composition, it has excellent fluidity at relatively low temperatures.

The microstructure of the sample is one to be expected from the composition: second phase eutectic silicon particles in a matrix of aluminum solid solution. However, due to a few undesirable structural characteristics, it would be regarded as a poorly cast aluminum alloy when compared with published micrographs of commercial materials [Lyman, 1972]. The large amount of porosity would certainly lead to a decreased strength and decreased corrosion resistance. The presence of porosity together with the apparent flow lines suggests that uncontrolled cooling took place. The significant amount of impurities like sodium accounts for the fineness and rounded nature of the silicon particles, rather than the larger, longer, more angular particules usually observed. Dislocations (planes of slip caused by plastic deformation) appear to be decorated by silicon particles. In many cases, these dislocations follow the flow lines. This suggests some forced flow during solidification of the melt (in the range of temperatures 600 degrees C to 575 degrees C).

There are no anomalies in the results of this analysis. The detected phases are accounted for, and the microstructure lends itself to standard metallurgical interpretation. The physical properties that were measured (density, hardness, and electrical resistivity) all fall within the expected range. - Colm Kelleher, Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS)

You need something better than this to "prove" an object is from an alien source. It's this type of weak evidence and misinformation that gets passed around as unexplainable, can't be from Earth and is "proof" of alien involvement, when it clearly isn't.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Also:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So, I would ask all of you a question: what would you do, if there actually was the offer the help, but those in charge refuse to accept it? Would you my dear ordinary ones, and I mean "normal-person-just-trying-to-survive-here" get scared, if they'd come directly to you?
I'm just asking, because there seems to be an awful lot of weird stuff going on lately...
edit on 28-4-2014 by Ninipe because: The Brai-hin

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

And, after all that; you still did not tell us "why" it is not extraterrestrial...

So I guess it is unknown?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ninipe

Perhaps not scared, but you can count on the good people of Earth to reject the offer...after all, there are no extraterrestrials.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

you got a source for that? or do you just know EVERYTHING

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join