It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Proof of the Existence of ONE Alien Being

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

Thanks...I guess you could say I had to get something off my chest.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It seems to me OP that your statement may classify as moot. The reason I say this my friend is because mankinds meddling with the human genome has created a quandary in what proof one could use to define "ALIEN". You are saying that just because something is found on earth and is alive, makes it terrestrial . But, even now popular science is trying to make the premise that WE are derived from some alien species ie. Archons, Nephilim, etc. based upon some matching DNA sequencing mumbo jumbo.
I feel that since science is playing Dr. Morau/SPLICE scenarios in real life, that determining "human" versus "alien" is going to become purely academic in the future.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see how far this madness of muddying the water of what defines homo sapien turns out to be.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Prove to me that a crabs ass is water tight at 1000 feet !
Than I'll prove to you Aliens exist

HAHAHAHHA great point

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Problem us alien theorists have is that until at least one alien can be proven to exist, the debunkes will have the upper hand because if we can not prove that even one alien exists then how can we say alien phenomena reported over the history of Man has any validity?

there are no debunkers and nobody has an upper hand. The issue is nobody can tell someone else what to believe. You might want me to believe that aliens exist because so many people have seen them. And I say that I believe there are other ways to account for that. You might insist and I will probably disagree.

Most of the time I get into a "discussion" its because someone insists my personal beliefs are wrong. I can't have that.

if you bring a dead alien, would that be a victory for "alien theorists"? what if a debunker happens to accidently kill an alien? Does he bury it in hopes nobody finds out? Because, ya know, he might loose that argument he had on ATS?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
Notice I am not asking for proof of Aliens but simply proof for the existence of just one single Alien [a conscious, sentient being not from the Planet Earth]. This would put an end to all the debunkers and alien theorists could say we told you so. Problem us alien theorists have is that until at least one alien can be proven to exist, the debunkes will have the upper hand because if we can not prove that even one alien exists then how can we say alien phenomena reported over the history of Man has any validity? Anyone out there have some pictures, films or a recorded conversation to play for us to set our minds at ease? Or do I have to go back to watching StarTrek and science fiction to meet the theoretical aliens that no one can prove exist?

Sorry for sounding like a debunker but after following the debate for many years and believeing in the existence of aliens and so arguing the point in favor of their probable existence, I still have not seen one single proven alien to exist.
ET log-in and settle the debate!

Though I can't prove it...you can take a look at this alien creature, that I [fooftr27] photographed back in 1972 --- Titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock --- on YouTube

youtu.be...
edit on 25-4-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 25-4-2014 by Erno86 because: typo error

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think the average intelligent person, seeing the thousands of years of suspected evidence (even if only 5 % is true, proving the existance of "others")...would realize there is no need for any further "proof".

Even if 25% is mistaken, 25% is completely wrong, 25% are not provable, 10% is unknown, another 10% is something else...its the last 5% of all the evidence with no other logical or reasonable explanation...that proves their existance.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: oops

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
PROOF of an alien entity? - no, no one has shown that - probability yes - but not proof. Now if you want to say 'alien intelligence' exists and can be proven I will agree - But that does not prove a distinct, conscious and sentient being which we call ET exists.

Another reason I, a long time alien theorist, started this post is two people noteworthy in this field, I was listening to in the last few days. First, there was an interview on you-tube with the great grand-daughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower - She rambled on for about an hour with almost every cliche about the alien mythology that is now popular, from reptilians to government cover-up - made me wonder if she really believed it all or was she some type of programmed agent of disinformation. Then Linda Moulton Howe [famous and very credible investigator of high strangeness of all sorts] was on last night on Coast to Coast supposedly talking with someone from Area 51 about his seeing and speaking to an 'alien' at Area 51 with six fingers. Why the hell should I believe him when I can watch much better science fiction? And yes some of the speculation on the nature of aliens in good science fiction is interesting - but, like the Drake equation, proves nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparrowstail
The culture here at ATS is so myopic in their thinking. This argument is like a trout out swimming around. He gets caught by a fisherman. Its a weird experience for the trout who was just going after some lunch in a worm or fly. Then ripped from his watery environment brought on an alien ship, or boat in this case, and returned to join the rest of the school. He tries desperately to explain his experience, and seeing strange beings that pulled him magically from his stream bed. The other fish ridicule him about delusional thoughts and hallucinations and no proof. The caught fish holds true to his word that their are in fact fishermen out there observing and harvesting fish unbeknownst to the rest of the school. They say prove it, show me a fisherman, no proof for the troutskies. Fishermen like aliens operate outside of the fishes and our field of perceptional scope or view. Keeping empirical proof from humanity is like us child proofing our home.

Except the major difference here is that...

A) We are not fish.
B) We have enough amateurs and scientists alike equipped with technology that is monitoring the skies. Enough that we should have caught an actual real sighting of something extraterrestrial by now....it hasn't happened.
C) University students taking astrophysics or astronomy have access to high powered telescopes and equipment that they can point anywhere in the sky. Guess what? None of them have seen anything unexplainable either.
D) SETI? Nope. They haven't seen anything strange since the "WOW!" signal.

Its always the homeless, assbackward hicks, the uneducated and the new age freaks that claim to see ET's. Everything else has been either misidentification, unidentified craft or natural phenomenon. No one really denies the possibility of extra terrestrial life...there's just no proof of it yet. Certainly not any visiting earth.
edit on 25-4-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
I think the LA incident from WWII is a good one:

And, of course, the ever infamous ISS 1996 indicent when a UFO dodges a missle(?):

Something of intelligent design operated these craft.
Sorry the first one is retouched/fake. Here is another photo of the "battle of LA":

forgetomori.com...

The shooting started shortly after weather balloons were released, so, no aliens were involved. The guys who released the weather balloons were quoted as saying the AA gunners were literally shooting at the weather balloons. They were also told to not admit this I suppose to not get the commanders in trouble for wasting all that ammo on balloons/nothing.

Also, no aliens involved in the video, that is what happens when a thruster fires. There could very well be aliens, but not in either of those.
edit on 25-4-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
When I started this thread even though I knew it would appeal to debunkers I was kind of hoping someone would actually show me the proof many of us long for. Of course the absolute proof of the existence of an alien being still does not exist BUT the overwhelming evidence indicates that the planet Earth is being visited by an alien intelligence[s] of some sort even if it is not understood.

Just watched this video on YouTube and even thought it is one of those general overviews of the main events in the UFO field it is of better quality with more credible people including ranking military personnel and is worth the time for anyone interested in this subject to watch.

Here is the link:

Undeniable UFO Documentary
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian
Im sorry, but are you being a jerk i have no question mark on my keyboard wtf.

edit on 27-4-2014 by researcher88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The ETH is always going to have it debate whether professionally done or not so professionally. As for actual evidence and prove, it would be like going after a leprechauns pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. After all, leprechauns are little green men. lol.

Then there is UFO, and there has been plenty of arguments on that. IMO, it could be both alien or government.
Advanced or Alien craft could ether be abnormal in our perspective of flight regardless of speed, while advanced-advanced( Advanced times 2) craft would be to the point like a speed demon...Wanting more speed, as well as being more likely to be untraceable and harder to detect.

Judging by how we still rely on petrodollars, instead of electro-dollars. It might be a while.

As for hallucinations or illusions, well somebody pinch or slap you or me
edit on 27-4-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: researcher88
Im sorry, but are you being a jerk'

OK. How so? Maybe you misunderstood me.

In response to your edit. Can you be more specific? My intention was not come off like a "jerk". I am sorry about your keyboard.

edit on 27-4-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: researcher88
Im sorry, but are you being a jerk'

OK. How so? Maybe you misunderstood me.

In response to your edit. Can you be more specific? My intention was not come off like a "jerk". I am sorry about your keyboard.
sorry found the ? question mark. firstly I must apologize to you, I had a couple of drinks when I wrote, so I wasn't in full sober mode. but I am still confused when totally sober bout what you wrote here it is again.

there are no debunkers and nobody has an upper hand. The issue is nobody can tell someone else what to believe. You might want me to believe that aliens exist because so many people have seen them. And I say that I believe there are other ways to account for that. You might insist and I will probably disagree. Most of the time I get into a "discussion" its because someone insists my personal beliefs are wrong. I can't have that. if you bring a dead alien, would that be a victory for "alien theorists"? what if a debunker happens to accidently kill an alien? Does he bury it in hopes nobody finds out? Because, ya know, he might loose that argument he had on ATS?
can you please elaborate? at the moment your writes are just a noise to me, i don't understand what you trying to say, or maybe im just too stupid!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: anon72
I think the LA incident from WWII is a good one:

And, of course, the ever infamous ISS 1996 indicent when a UFO dodges a missle(?):

Something of intelligent design operated these craft.
Sorry the first one is retouched/fake. Here is another photo of the "battle of LA":

forgetomori.com...

The shooting started shortly after weather balloons were released, so, no aliens were involved. The guys who released the weather balloons were quoted as saying the AA gunners were literally shooting at the weather balloons. They were also told to not admit this I suppose to not get the commanders in trouble for wasting all that ammo on balloons/nothing.

Also, no aliens involved in the video, that is what happens when a thruster fires. There could very well be aliens, but not in either of those.

I thank u for this, i will research.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: researcher88

firstly I must apologize to you, I had a couple of drinks when I wrote, so I wasn't in full sober mode.

I can fully understand that.

but I am still confused when totally sober bout what you wrote here it is again.

yes, not my best work.

there are no debunkers and nobody has an upper hand. The issue is nobody can tell someone else what to believe.

My thought here is that there are no real "debunkers". There is no "us" vs "them". There are only people with different beliefs on a subject. People that believe in alien visitation have every right to believe as they do. People that believe in other explanations have every right to believe as they do. When one person tells another person that their beliefs are wrong, that is a problem.

if you bring a dead alien, would that be a victory for "alien theorists"? what if a debunker happens to accidently kill an alien? Does he bury it in hopes nobody finds out? Because, ya know, he might loose that argument he had on ATS?

discovery of dead aliens would be a win for everyone except for the alien.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: researcher88

firstly I must apologize to you, I had a couple of drinks when I wrote, so I wasn't in full sober mode.

I can fully understand that.

but I am still confused when totally sober bout what you wrote here it is again.

yes, not my best work.

there are no debunkers and nobody has an upper hand. The issue is nobody can tell someone else what to believe.

My thought here is that there are no real "debunkers". There is no "us" vs "them". There are only people with different beliefs on a subject. People that believe in alien visitation have every right to believe as they do. People that believe in other explanations have every right to believe as they do. When one person tells another person that their beliefs are wrong, that is a problem.

discovery of dead aliens would be a win for everyone except for the alien.

thank you now I understand what you were saying, and I agree!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor
I think your "logical razor" has become quite dull.... There is plenty of evidence out there, your blind and dont want to see it is another thing. There is an overwhelming amount of pictures and videos of actual craft and imo actual beings not of this world.

I personally have seen some unexplainable ufos in my time, and no im not a homeless, assbackward hick, or the uneducated and the new age freaks that claim to see. What i find even funnier than that insult is the elitest jerk dummies like u that are still sitting on a pedastil thinking we are alone in this giant vast universe.... Wake up sheeptard, the overwhelming evidence is right infront of u... U just have to open your eyes and look at it....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What about the "starchild" skull? The more they find out the less it looks like hydrocephaly or any other known deformity. Genetic testing has also revealed some very un-human genes.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

There is an overwhelming amount of pictures and videos of actual craft and imo actual beings not of this world.

Cool perhaps you could provide some links to those.

Wake up sheeptard, the overwhelming evidence is right infront of u

Sheeptard
, overwhelming evidence please.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join