It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is GABRIEL I need your help!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
GOD is your protection. If you have faith. Truth is we die when we die and not a moment sooner.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

That may be true. But the OP, GABRIEL, is going to smite some of us come Tuesday...he said so himself.

I wish he'd return from his heavenly duties, to finish telling us what he is going to smite us with. And why he needs us to give him survival gear.

Des

edit on 26-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

really? False? What say you now naysayer? look at what i have created folks..... look deep and hard. You have created this plane you chose to live in. You chose to be here wt this wonderous time.... we are all souls recycled through time folks. Just believe and remember. Come back to the plains. Help me start an army. Lets stand up to our oppressors and bleed the darkness from the light! Just remember I love you as he does. He is in you and you in him..... we need not church or state we inherited this wonderful place. Remember who you are! Honor your father and mother. Sing praises in their name. Go listen to the highway men and feel alive again with the power of the holy spirit flowing in your veins! We have the power to make it stop folks.... we are running outta time. Rake the red or blue pill.... they are all metaphors for what is really going on. There will be heaven on earth.... with or without your help. My will will make it so. I have pourpase. I will lead my fellow man into battle and not blink sn eye. Because if I die in this body I will come in another. Our earth is a graveyard. She'll swallow our bones... she was here some time before us. She'll be here when we are gone! We a shallow generation that looks for a sign... but why dont we make better use of our time? We treasure our freedoms from behind locked doors. But I look to the day when we are lonely no more..... thank you mr john melencamp for teaching me this. Thank you all for everything. As mr "crazy" ass gary busey says...... hello lamp.... Hello pants!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

I see you still have not slept.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

double
edit on 26-4-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Welcome back. Can we please get back to Tuesday, and what you wanted to tell us about it being a monumental day in your grand plan.

Also, please elucidate why in the world you need survival gear. I'm really curious about those two particular things you posted yesterday. If you require survival gear...shouldn't we all?

Thank you in advance...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae
I have to admit that I tuned in the radio also. I was given "Time in A Bottle". I have a small planter of Thyme in my kitchen window. Synchronicity....brrr

J

By the way, before I forget: Welcome back, Bernie, we've missed you. (I have to say, though, this isn't your best schtick.)

Yeah but the words to that song. "Save everyday till eternity passes away" ohoooooooo! ! !

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone Well i look at it like the whole false jesus thing and how so many try to take that position. The best way to eliminate such individuals that may pose a threat to the system is to give them just enough of a feeling that they are someone they are not in order to eliminate the ones that would possibly get in the way. Sort of let them try on the hat to see if it fits then delete the matches. Reminds me of tuesday's gone with the wind. Faith will carry him through the trials.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Have no fear the mighty smitter seems to have abandoned his thread anyway
a reply to: boomerdude

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I have pourpase.

Would that be "purpose" by any chance?

If so, would you mind elaborating, please?

Just curious is all. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Hey autumnwitch do you practice esoteric. I know this is off topic but have seen your name and avatar over the years and wondered. Anyway if so im interested in understanding more of this belief system and would like to ask questions. Can I pm you thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey I have a feeling you're one of those false prophets Jesus warned us about. You may even be the antichrist since you want us to sacrifice Coleman lanterns and icechests to you. Run away folks. Run....a reply to: bowski3502

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join