It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is GABRIEL I need your help!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I came in late for the show; dang it!
I read the thread, every word, and I still don't get it! I only have til Tuesday and Yellowstone blows and some people get smited? Unless we.......do what?
If I only have three days left, I'm not doing dishes or laundry this weekend.
Are there any translators on the thread? Is there any popcorn left?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Hey wait a minute people! Just read this:

Lunar Eclipse sets up Grand Cross

This Lunar Eclipse also connects with the once-in-a-lifetime Cardinal Grand Cross that locks into place on April 23rd. We are in the midst of revolutionary astrology this month, and the Lunar Eclipse did not disappoint. An Eclipse ushers in ‘breakthroughs’ of new thought, shifts in perspectives, and sudden ‘aha’ moments of insight. During these two weeks we can open to extraordinary breakthroughs in Spiritual evolution and personal growth…setting our intention to elevate up to the next level!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

setting our intention to elevate up to the next level!

So....does that mean that the 'enlightened' ones may become moderators? And all those nasty 'bashers' will be sent Below Top Secret?
This grad cross thing could get interesting!
Or, it could lead us into the next....?.....or....?....or.....?
Oh, the possibilities!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bowski3502
What if I told you that im here to bring all the religions together?

What if I politely told you to read this and consider the information carefully ...
Grandiose Delusions

GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme.

I'm not saying that you are having delusions .. (because I think you are just playing around and aren't serious) .. but if you really think you are here to 'bring all religions together' ... then I'd advise you to be very careful with your thought process ... ya' know? And I'm saying that politely and without any mean thoughts behind it.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
True. As real as Santa Claus is to a little kid. In our hearts he is real. a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
Hey wait a minute people! Just read this:

Lunar Eclipse sets up Grand Cross

This Lunar Eclipse also connects with the once-in-a-lifetime Cardinal Grand Cross that locks into place on April 23rd. We are in the midst of revolutionary astrology this month, and the Lunar Eclipse did not disappoint. An Eclipse ushers in ‘breakthroughs’ of new thought, shifts in perspectives, and sudden ‘aha’ moments of insight. During these two weeks we can open to extraordinary breakthroughs in Spiritual evolution and personal growth…setting our intention to elevate up to the next level!

I woke up hovering 6 inches above my bed this morning. I wonder if that has something to do with it too.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
*** Alright peeps... back on topic please ***

Thanks

link   
a reply to: bowski3502

Oh great op please return to give us your commandments we will worship until your return

link   
Double
edit on 26-4-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is a quote from my dear old mom. "Who died and left you boss"o reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

(post by AutumnWitch657 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

Am I anothe fake telling you lies?
How bout you look into your own heart and ask yourself? Is this man true?
Is he really an angel from heaven sent to save us from ourselves?

1. I think so.
2. I doubt it very much
3. No

Go right now and turn on your radio. Go scanning through stations snd the first song that catches your attention will send you a message. I promise you...... try it right now. After you do, tell me what happened. Sgare your story right here.... go! What are you waiting for? Can you feel the excitement????? Go dummy!

Well this dummy here came across an instrumental.

Didn't "tell" me anything. Maybe I'm too much a "dummy".

No, I don't/didn't "feel the excitement".

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

OK, I'll admit I hadn't followed the OP's advice to turn on my radio for a secret message. Seeing as others on this thread have., of course in all fairness to the OP, I had to do it too.

I was immediately smote with a secret message telling me, now is the time to get started on getting my pool ready for Summer. I can get a really good deal if I hire this company now before it gets busy!

Wow...don't have a pool. Wonder if they do ponds, that I do have.

So, I don't think the all mighty is telling me to get a pool....maybe I don't warrant a secret message

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

As with everything divinely cosmic, it should only be interpreted from the symbolical angle...

Getting your "pool ready for summer" is the divine's way of telling you to have yourself ready to receive something extraordinary. And you did with this thread.

For example, if you had heard "Eat it", from Weird Al Yancovick, it should have been interpreted as the time for you to embrace your own unknown faith.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join