It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is GABRIEL I need your help!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

from 1975 to 1985 i worked in a detoxification unit in a
major hospital and had to deal with these kinds of breaks
with reality at least every week, and sometimes three or
four simultaneous cases.

some people would never come clean, i think you know what i mean
they are walking a wire between pain and desire, and looking for love in between.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Again go back to your hole naysayer and get ready for a life of torment frwaking trolls we gotta special place for you too a reply to: Biigs

"We"?

Just how many voices are in there with you?

lol Chamberf=6! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Beware the false prophets...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the hardest part was telling
moms and dads that it looked permanent.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

WTF is a tootsie pop? Like is it an iceypole? a lollypop? a all girl pop group? these things matter!!!

A lollipop with a Tootsie Roll in the center of it. I'd link you a picture but this computer hates me.

ETA: wtf is an iceypole???

edit on 25-4-2014 by tigertatzen because: just because

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I sincerely hope the op is asleep.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

I want to seriously take my hat off first to the OP for creating a thread that has led to so much collaboration and discussion from other members.

I have to agree...this has turned out to be an awesome thread. Now watch, someone is going to come along and ruin it since we said something

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

We all dance to the drum beat we hear. It may not be your drum we dance to, but we do dance. Do you understand that.

Excellent! Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

someone with a million stars
circling their massive head.

EGO=easing God out.
God is impossible to find when
you stop to look a the mirror.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
lol! Does anyone else see the similarities in Vasa Croe's,' he's been invited to join the Illuminati thread ' and the sudden bowski3502 thread as a fairly recent 'poster' despite membership date? And the re-emergence of muzzleflash? As bowski3502's defender/allie/supporter, etc and bowski3502's hasn't responded awhile?

It IS possible to have 3 or more accounts here, = cell use, as the I.P changes...........

( Mine is wrong....I've been a member since 2009 but my other laptop kind of blew & I didn't back anything up, plus I changed internet providers, so my I.P probably changed, different browsers, & cell phone, new email, so had to use a different account as my old one wouldn't let me sign in on this laptop yet when I got the older one fixed to new state, laptop, & tried my desktop comp, I found I could sign into the older account so deleted it as someone else must've hacked & had been & still is using my old account user name lol!
)

Just saying lol! Food for thought? Speech patterns, high handedness etc? Maybe pulling our legs or believe it.....again

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: RifRAAF

WTF is a tootsie pop? Like is it an iceypole? a lollypop? a all girl pop group? these things matter!!!

A lollipop with a Tootsie Roll in the center of it. I'd link you a picture but this computer hates me.

ETA: wtf is an iceypole???

Here ya go. Tootsie Pops. Pic A what they look like wrapped.

Pic B what they look like in middle with chewy tootsie roll chocolate filling.

The answer to the big question. How many licks to the center of a tootsie pop.

Tootsie Gallery: How Many Licks Does It Take?
The Licking Machine and Other Scientific Endeavors

At least three detailed scientific studies have attempted to determine the number of licks required to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

Purdue university licking machine plans for tootsie roll tootsie popsPurdue University

A group of engineering students from Purdue University reported that its licking machine, modeled after a human tongue, took an average of 364 licks to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Twenty of the group's volunteers assumed the licking challenge-unassisted by machinery-and averaged 252 licks each to the center.

(The students Licking Machine Plans pictured on right.)

University of Michigan

Not to be outdone by a Big Ten rival, a chemical engineering doctorate student from the University of Michigan recorded that his customized licking machine required 411 licks to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop. (411-364. Go Blue!)
www.tootsie.com...

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

But when someone actually tough shows up ?

I am pleased that I ruined it for you.

You sure do seem to flatter yourself quite a bit. Narcissistic much?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Tootsie Gallery: How Many Licks Does It Take?

Oh thank you Destiny
I think it's hilarious that they've actually done scientific studies on the subject

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: muzzleflash

So your right. Because most believe your wrong wow never thought of that superior holy position im gonna have to Incorporate that into my play book

This isn't a scientific debate.
It's subjective morality.

And yes, the masses typically are wrong about what is acceptable ethically.
Eg: Govt, Corps, Mob mentality, War, etc

That is 100% correct: "subjective" morality. You decided that you would step in with all your piousness and smite us on behalf of the OP. (perhaps the OP is christlike after all....who'da thunk it). Silly banter about a very fanciful story by OP is not akin to a online gang bang because you decide it is. You however decided to come in drive by style, jump out and cook a couple nades Holy Rambo style. Who's the real bully here?

Now we have pages of discussion as to who has no morality when the topic here is: Jesus Christ needing our help before Tuesday. We only have a few days left and I will be awfully busy tomorrow....can we get back on topic now.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What if I told you that every fictional book and every movie thaf has ever been made was to prepare us dor this very many ment in time when man and machine work together as one? Where you can communicate telepathy hically with other

say whaaa!
well my hically is ok.
i'm more concerned with tootsie pops now.

youre bad people ats, i hope you know that.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bowski3502
the ptpb are already working against us. They will detonate a emp above the continental us to sgut me up. But they cannot and will not stop me.

You are, are you? What, on your phone with no keyboard and a tiny screen that you have to apologise for because of the bad grammar.... that's your idea of being far ahead of TPTB is it? And you honesly expect us to believe that an angel or some sort of higher beonng like a starseed is goi.g to be writing things like "lol" and "pissed" and is poor and can only afford to post this with a crappy phone? If that the extent of your power or knowledge as it where then I am glad I am normal, oh and just for your information, we started to pass through aquarius years ago, and the planets in this solar system are always aligning in the shape of the holy cross, they did so just after the start of the new millenium, the last time I remember. Sheesh, where do these people come from? What possess's them to spout this type of verbal diaoreagh? I'm all for having an open mind, but as I heard someone coin this term before, I will repeat it, have an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out!

edit on 25-4-2014 by DARREN1976 because: mistakes!?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 25-4-2014 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Triple post!?
edit on 25-4-2014 by DARREN1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: StormyStars
lol! Does anyone else see the similarities in Vasa Croe's,' he's been invited to join the Illuminati thread ' and the sudden bowski3502 thread as a fairly recent 'poster' despite membership date? And the re-emergence of muzzleflash? As bowski3502's defender/allie/supporter, etc and bowski3502's hasn't responded awhile?

It IS possible to have 3 or more accounts here, = cell use, as the I.P changes...........

That's just silly.
I only have 1 account and have never had another.
My wife has one also but it's not mine I leave it alone.

I never said I agreed the OP, I think he's got a ton to learn and is only just beginning. I personally think about 80% of it's not true. But I'll support anyone if it seems like the right thing to do. I didn't care about how wrong most of everything he said was, because most of us are wrong too most of the time. But if people disagreed than arguing or debating is the right route, rather than just chains of ridicule.

Mods I ask you verify that I have no connection to the OP.
I've never even U2U'd them that I recall either.
No connection at all.

Can't believe that defending someone leads to that level of suspicion.

edit on 4/25/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Everything in existence is in motion. That includes the superlunary as well. Your idea that the whole solar system is in some kind of "perfect" alignment is utter trash. You can even explore for yourself on this real-time model of the solar system, right here, and see that there's no "Grand Cardinal Cross" happening right now. As you said, I looked it up.

As for the superfluous "Age of Aquarius", there's neither a spiritual, nor an academic consensus on whether the New Age has already begun, or will begin in a couple hundred years. The overwhelming majority believe the New Age began over a hundred years ago, during the 20th century; while the second most popular date is somewhere in the 29th century, several hundred years in our future.

It's rather comical, really, how much "ignorance" you could have denied with a handful of Google searches that would have lead you to the basic information that disproves your theory.

~ Wandering Scribe

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join