It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is GABRIEL I need your help!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23
I love that Tree of KG&E pic you have as an avatar...

or is it the other tree??

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What is tptp toilet paper toilet paper? Because this is sure a load of carp. a reply to: bowski3502

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: bowski3502
a reply to: igor12675
is this where you wanna be when jesus returns? Denying his name when you hav undeniabe proof right in front of your nose? I will not move mountains I will not perform a magic show. You will deny him even when he stands before you and whispered in your ear.... I dont need you to do my good work. I know exactly where I am and where I a m going. Do you naysayer? As johnny cash said let the long tongue liar let the backstabber rightous be the same as he has always been. God WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN. Id suggest you take back those words and repent for ysll the hurt you hsve caused in your pathetic life troll@ go back to your little mancsve and drink your mountain dew and poison yourself some more! Youd do yourself a favor to get out while you can

wow the universal love just drips off of this post doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Bedlam

No, because he cheats and crunches it after three licks. I've found out how they get the cream filling inside Twinkies but have yet to get the answer to the other two greatest mysteries in life...how many licks to the center of a Tootsie pop, and the most mysterious of them all: what in the bloody hell IS Victoria's secret???

This I can not answer in full as I have no idea what a Tootsie Pop is. But I can aid in the research if you provide me with further information:
*What is the length, width, height and mass of said pop?
*What do you define as the "center" of a said pop? (center of mass, average physical center, the middle bit??)
*Does said pop have a melting point below room temperature?
*What is the H2O content of said pop?
*How much does 1 lick erode the surface of said pop?
*Is the erosion dependent on the composition of saliva from the person licking?
*WTF is a tootsie pop? Like is it an iceypole? a lollypop? a all girl pop group? these things matter!!!

Also: I could tell you Victoria's secret but transphobia is rife and I do not want to put her at risk since she has been living stealth for some time.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Bedlam

No, because he cheats and crunches it after three licks. I've found out how they get the cream filling inside Twinkies but have yet to get the answer to the other two greatest mysteries in life...how many licks to the center of a Tootsie pop, and the most mysterious of them all: what in the bloody hell IS Victoria's secret???

have you ever been to her store. Her secret is she's flat chested and stuffs her bra. Don't believe the cleavage. It's false advertising.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Look im not asking for anything material. I need suport. I need protection. I need survival gear. I need your faith and love man... that is all not money or power ... reply to: jrflipjr

Support? We are merely text on a screen, what support can we offer?

Protection? From whom? Who are these people who are after you? Can you describe what they look like? Are they human?

Survival gear? I can not provide you with those drugs, you will need to source your own.

Faith? yes, we can provide you that, but you need to present "faithfulness", and I do not mean regurgitating misquoted christian dogma. If you are a spiritual being, then show some spirituality, not just the FIRE AND BRIMSTONE that christians use to persecute people with REAL spirituality (capital C omitted deliberately)

Love? Love can only be a mutual emotion, anything else is delusion.

I want to help you but you need to cast away the dogma that has enslaved you.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh boy...another victim of The Lake Wobegon effect. Do you do this for kicks, or do you actually believe yourself?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was gonna help you until you called me dummy. Now I no help you. lol

Welcome! Hope you find what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

I do find it interesting that this is also my own personal belief that I've been formulating throughout my life. Expanding beyond your 'every' discussion I include every religion ever created, every scientific theory ever investigated (proved or unproven), every sight ever seen, every sound ever heard, ever conversation ever had, every 'coincidence' ever experienced, every 'mistake' ever made, every stray personal thought ever thought, and, for those paying attention, every 'misheard' comment ever heard.

But, even with all of this belief in what 'IT' is...it is such a continuing struggle to stay the path, constantly falling back into the physical plane and thinking it 'matters'. It only matters insofar as we can believe our own belief, and support our own religion throughout the play. In appearance, it is a vastly different experience for each but, in the end, it is all the same story as each is 'The God' of this plane.
edit on 25-4-2014 by R3v3l4710ns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Look I still have a job and I gotta work. But seriously talk this out do your own expiriments dont be afraid to talk to god. He will talk back. Ecerything youbever wanted is there for the taking. Its already yours. Always has been.... namaste. Btw.... the secret.... law of one... whatever you wanna call it. Its so true..... love you all. Have a blessed day!!!!
you my friend are suffering from bi polar you sound like you in mania right now if I might ask how long have you gone without sleep? is seemingly arbitrary information holding important personal meaning? I can see that you certainly are grandiose. Look if you continue to stay awake and in a manic state you serious ly risk a psychotic episode if your not already in one. You need to see a dr seek help or even talk to family or friends. I wish the best for you and I am sorry for your brains malfunction but I assure you your condition is treatable if u cosider anything a message from god please count my message as one. Good luck to you and your endeavor s

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

you all have until next tuesday to make youelr decision. Which side will you choose? We still have hope we still have light. If I can get enough followers I can prove it to you

Next tuesday there will be a solar eclipse. .... that is when god will make the final call. Light or arma gheddon folks....look to the north right now he is coming! Look under the moon the north star is shining bright once more.... god help us all.....please. our father who art in heaven......gabriel out! Off to spread more light. I will smite all who stand against me!! I can prove who i am. I am the direct bloodline. His blood flows through me my family is the chalice.

Why do I have a feeling that after next Tuesday you will either disappear from ATS or move the date to some other fairly common astronomical event or a sign in the shape a cloud makes?

Some of what you are saying reminds me of a member recently banned who also said:
1. he had "powers",
2. will smite/kill those who disagree with him,
3. took a biblical name.
4. and that he was openly looking for followers/disciples...
Just like you. hmm.

Look im not asking for anything material. I need suport. I need protection. I need survival gear. I need your faith and love man... that is all not money or power ...

Well you already said you have power, soo.

And survival gear IS something material.

Why would you need protection if you can "smite" those against you???

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!! Freakin monkeys.

BTW thanks for calling us monkeys. I am sure that will help you get support and followers.

edit on 4/25/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Look im not asking for anything material. I need suport. I need protection. I need survival gear. I need your faith and love man... that is all not money or power ... reply to: jrflipjr

Survival gear IS material.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Next tuesday there will be a solar eclipse

Tuesday the 29th, or Tuesday the 6th? just clarifying

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This has to be Bernie in disguise...... Great read though... Delusion personified...

Not one of the better attempts to mislead the readers of ATS I should point out....

PA

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Hi Bowski, you are on the right path of discovery.

Yes all fictional entities are real in the "Spirit" sense, we created them in our hearts and they take on life as much as any other "Spirit" can or could.

I have been writing extensively on these subjects since this time last year, so I highly suggest you "ketchup" and make sure that you check out my recent threads and understand what I am saying/doing. That's better than me just spamming in this thread as I'd repeat a bunch of stuff I already wrote down.

Just click on my name for a list of recent threads and enjoy the Odyssey. Be prepared for some of the greatest challenges of your life though. The gauntlet isn't easy, but I did water it down a bit so it would be possible to navigate by virtually anyone of almost any development level. The only thing they need to do is read and think critically.

And don't worry about the communities negative opinions or judgments on your character. It is fickle and naive for the most part. Most people are depressed and so will lash out. Try to ignore em I would suggest, if possible.
edit on 4/25/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to: R3v3l4710ns
Thank you for your encouraging words. I care not for you distractors. I will not fill my body with your mind numbing drugs. Nor am I on any. I know what I hear I know what I see. You will deny him even when he stands before you. So it is written. So it shall be then. I feel sorrow for you poor souls. I am a leo yes I have ego. It gets in the way sometimes but you will see who I am. I will no longer participate in a thread that demoralizes
His name. Maybe you are right and I am wrong.... maybe im not..... which side would you rather be on? That is for you alone to decide. I have not been awake as I am now but since passover. I needed education and you say im crazy. What if im not? What if?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
S'cuse me Folks. Just parking my sofa here for the rest of the show. To think, I almost missed it.

Popcorn, anyone?

OP...Give us your best shot....

Des

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ur not crazy just bi polar in need of a good professional help nothing a good dose of lithium wont fix

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

When is the last time u slept? Id reallt like to know thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Again go back to your hole naysayer and get ready for a life of torment frwaking trolls we gotta special place for you too a reply to: Biigs

"We"?

Just how many voices are in there with you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join