It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is GABRIEL I need your help!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NowanKenubi

If the Divine wants me to have a pool. He better provide a fence around it to keep my goats out of said pool...

I'm not one of those people that mentally tosses a coin in what I think the universe will provide for me.

I don't look out the window, and see a leaf about to fall from a branch, and say to myself..."if the leaf falls in the next 10 seconds, I should play the lotto today". Spiritual beliefs is not a coin toss....It's something that grows with you...or it doesn't.

Des

edit on 26-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

All I said was:

And the re-emergence of muzzleflash? As bowski3502's defender/allie/supporter, etc and bowski3502's hasn't responded awhile?

Quite defensive about having different I.P's & accounts for some reason are you not? Are you just paranoid or do you? Hmmm? lol

That's just silly.
I only have 1 account and have never had another.
My wife has one also but it's not mine I leave it alone.

I never said I agreed the OP, I think he's got a ton to learn and is only just beginning. I personally think about 80% of it's not true. But I'll support anyone if it seems like the right thing to do. I didn't care about how wrong most of everything he said was, because most of us are wrong too most of the time. But if people disagreed than arguing or debating is the right route, rather than just chains of ridicule.

Mods I ask you verify that I have no connection to the OP.
I've never even U2U'd them that I recall either.
No connection at all.

Can't believe that defending someone leads to that level of suspicion.

YOUR response to this? Really?

lol! Does anyone else see the similarities in Vasa Croe's,' he's been invited to join the Illuminati thread ' and the sudden bowski3502 thread as a fairly recent 'poster' despite membership date? And the re-emergence of muzzleflash? As bowski3502's defender/allie/supporter, etc and bowski3502's hasn't responded awhile?

I left you out as possibly having another I.P/I.P's. I only stated your sudden re emergence esp in defence of bowski3502's as I believe he is VASA CROE. That is all lol!
Chill Mmmkai?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This is like a infomercial, without a number at the bottom or actually telling you what the product is. What a crock of sheeeeet

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have to admit that I tuned in the radio also. I was given "Time in A Bottle". I have a small planter of Thyme in my kitchen window. Synchronicity....brrr

J

By the way, before I forget: Welcome back, Bernie, we've missed you. (I have to say, though, this isn't your best schtick.)
edit on 4/26/2014 by LadyJae because: punctuation isn't what I put into post

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

I hope your bottle is filled with time, past next Tuesday, LadyJae...that's our cutoff date.

What will happen to us on Wednesday...only the OP can tell us, and he's not here.

Care for some popcorn....

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

I hope your bottle is filled with time, past next Tuesday, LadyJae...that's our cutoff date.

What will happen to us on Wednesday...only the OP can tell us, and he's not here.

Care for some popcorn....

Des

Certainly, thank you! (munches handful)

Wednesday we will be right here. Of course, we may be in our "special" place, but being the die-hards that we are, I have no doubt we'll all be right here

I get a little tired of these "Chicken Little" posts, Des. They're making it hard to take any "warning" (and I say that tongue in cheek) seriously.

Oh, well, its rare to find an amusing post here. I'll just continue to enjoy until the thread goes away..lol

J

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It must be said, I was quite amused by the sit back, enjoy and eat popcorn references. They did make me laugh and that's not always a bad thing, is it? Let's retain a sense of humour.

To the OP - I am always aware that things may be going on that I know nothing about so I won't criticise you for what you say even if I do think it is a bit strange.

Overall, let's just chill out a bit people.

Edit - where is the OP gone?
edit on 26/4/2014 by iskander683 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

Glad you made it to the thread, Iskander. You are officially invited to our Wednesday "I didn't get smote" party.

If by any bizarre chance, the OP is whom he claims to be....we will get smote on Tuesday...by something not yet revealed, and all the party plans are out the door.

Either way...you get all the free popcorn you want until then...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I did as well lol! I got Nickelback's dirty version of rock star which I posted but doesn't play on here for me.....I posted a full lyrics video...lo! Maybe that's why it won't play? lol!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: StormyStars

I did as well lol! I got Nickelback's dirty version of rock star which I posted but doesn't play on here for me.....I posted a full lyrics video...lo! Maybe that's why it won't play? lol!

See...you got smote ahead of schedule...

It's the rest of us waiting in suspense...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: StormyStars

That could very well be!

I know the T&C's have been relaxed, but there are still some still very much in place...lol

So you're gonna be a rock star, huh?

J

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Looking forward to it Des.....I think!

I am a bit concerned about the disappearance of the OP though. He/She seemed so determined to argue their point but have been so remarkably silent for some time. Hope they're okay..........

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: iskander683

He did mention he had to go to work. It was also discussed by other thread posters...maybe he's finally gone to sleep after being up for too many days in a row.

We don't know what the case may be. So...here we sit, munching copious amounts of popcorn...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just to remind this "guy" clearly says in Topic Title that he needs our HELP, not a beating ! those who know or understand what is happening with him, please Help him if you really can...

note: don't kill the messenger

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Problem is, he has all the powers and knowledge...

What does he need help with??

He mentioned he needed "survival gear", but if we all get smote on Tuesday, what good will that do?

Plus, why would someone like HIM need it anyway?
edit on 4/26/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
Just to remind this "guy" clearly says in Topic Title that he needs our HELP, not a beating ! those who know or understand what is happening with him, please Help him if you really can...

note: don't kill the messenger

Clearly understood. But, you do realize, the help he is asking for, is not the help some of us think he needs. In order for him to accept help, he needs to admit he may need a specific kind of help. In that case, there are resources in the form of help lines and various links/numbers that can be given to him. As has been done here in the past, in other threads.

So far, the only help he wants is, for us to give him survival gear, and some very vague unspecified ethereal things.

If he is taking a long nap...maybe he'll have a whole new set of wants and needs when he returns. We'll just have to wait and see.

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Let me see if I have this right. The OP's name is GABRIEL and he needs our help in spreading the word that God is pissed and he's coming on Tuesday to reward the faithful. Now the faithful need not ascribe to any particular religion, they just need to be faithful to God and love their neighbor.

However, the very people who need to hear the OP's message, the unfaithful I guess, and change their ways before Tuesday, are going to get smited by the OP.

There's a contradiction there somewhere.

And yes, I also would like to know why the OP needs survival gear. Especially as he is a chosen one and gets a Tootsie Roll pop on Tuesday.
edit on 26-4-2014 by boomerdude because: composition.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join