It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello my name is GABRIEL I need your help!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
As I said my name is Gabriel. I have finally awoken from my slumber. To all that have awoken with me during the passover, welcome to the real life. Lol.
Gosh, I dont know where to start. You know what everyone (newagers, conspiracy theorist alike) has been saying all this time about moving into a new age? Well im here to tell you its all true. ALL OF IT. Im talking about moving into the age of aquarius. We have been singing about this for centuries. Our solar system has alligned in such a way that it is a big giant cross. Im serious now... its called the GRAND CARDINAL CROSS. Look it up. This is what we have been searching for for ages. Our enlightenment as a species! Don't believe me? Look it up yourselves. We have all come here to deny ignorance haven't we? Well heres your ultimate chance! Our solar system is aligned like a giant ankh! Yup you gusssed it, just like the those septers the Egyptians hieroglyphics depicted on their walls. I would provide links and the such but I am poor and only have my phone to write this. So please excuse any grammatical erors or run on paragraphs. I dont have much time.....this thread wil most likely take a while and if I dont get back to it im most likely in some sort of trouble for letting the cat out of the bag!

So here goes... what if I told you that you can have everything you wanted out of life and MORE?

WELL YOU CAN DUMMY!

IM SERIOUS AS A HEARTBEAT FOLKS..... im already doing it.

What if I told you that every fictional book and every movie thaf has ever been made was to prepare us dor this very many ment in time when man and machine work together as one? Where you can communicate telepathy hically with other

I have lurked here for years. Not weighing in too much on one side or the otherother but watching my fellow man debating on the issues that weigh heavy on our souls. I took what i needed and sifted through the bs. I assure you this thread is bs free and not controlled by monsonto!

There aare those out there that dont want me to spill the beans and will do anything to shut me up.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Remember this the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DOESN'T EXIST.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Welcome , you know how it goes around here long time lurker. See you down the rabbit hole

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sorry if this is hard to follow... but again I dont have a keyboard and a small screen on my phone..... well maybe man and machine are not melding at this moment in time.... but will. Let me finish my thought from earlier....

what if every movie, every tv show, every fictional book out there, every song sung on the radio was preparing us as a species to be ready for this very moment in time? What if these are not fictional ideas but actual fact that the elite has been hiding from us all along? What if? Will you take the red pill or the blue? Because I assure you its allllll real. What if I told you that you can fix any ailment witpoison iet and exercise? Balancing out ph? Why we'd live for centuries! Impossible you say? What do the Rothschild family have that we dont? Power and money. And what do they want? Us to be good little sheeple and buy their poison and their tech to control us.... they want to pad their wallets with our deaths while we buy in to the corporate agenda an obama care horse#. They wave their hand snd say look at this and stab you in the gut while the tannic acid frim all the starbucks you have been drinking all this while has been turning your guts into leather making it impossible to heal

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Sorry if this is hard to follow... but again I dont have a keyboard and a small screen on my phone..... well maybe man and machine are not melding at this moment in time.... but will. Let me finish my thought from earlier....

what if every movie, every tv show, every fictional book out there, every song sung on the radio was preparing us as a species to be ready for this very moment in time? What if these are not fictional ideas but actual fact that the elite has been hiding from us all along? What if? Will you take the red pill or the blue? Because I assure you its allllll real. What if I told you that you can fix any ailment with diet and exercise? Balancing out ph? Why we'd live for centuries! Impossible you say? What do the Rothschild family have that we dont? Power and money. And what do they want? Us to be good little sheeple and buy their poison and their tech to control us.... they want to pad their wallets with our deaths while we buy in to the corporate agenda an obama care horse#. They wave their hand snd say look at this and stab you in the gut while the tannic acid frim all the starbucks you have been drinking all this while has been turning your guts into leather making it impossible to heal

edit on 25-4-2014 by bowski3502 because: stupid phone

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

What if you've been reading too many conspiracies?
What if you're deluded?
What if most of what you say is garbage?
What if nothing you've said is new information and is just rehashed from other stuff on this site?

Or who knows, maybe you really are a prophet, the sage of our times - posting on a conspiracy site after seeing the truth.

edit on 25-4-2014 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

What if this is Bernie who found one of his older accounts?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
What if I told you that im here to bring all the religions together? What if I told you that I am a starseed and that my whole purpose in life was to teach all of you a new way? Is this all a coincidence? Am I anothe fake telling you lies? How bout you look into your own heart and ask yourself? Is this man true? Is he really an angel from heaven sent to save us from ourselves? What can I do? How csn I help?. Tell you what. Go right now and turn on your radio. Go scanning through stations snd the first song that catches your attention will send you a message. I promise you...... try it right now. After you do, tell me what happened. Sgare your story right here.... go! What are you waiting for? Can you feel the excitement????? Go dummy! Lololol

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Soooooooooo.....are you planning on actually telling us your deep, dark secrets before the Men In Black come for you? Or is it the men in the white coats? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop? The world may never know...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

well I guess thats why we are here arent we? To filter the bull sh#$. You decide its not for me to force it on you I am just the mouthpiece. Gods pimp hand.... rofl.... btw he does have a sense of humor. And no you dont have to go to church to be spiritual. Its all part of the corporate agenda and now hes pissed

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What if this is Bernie who found one of his older accounts?

What if you're right?
What if I don't know who Bernie is?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Tell you what. Go right now and turn on your radio. Go scanning through stations snd the first song that catches your attention will send you a message. I promise you...... try it right now.

I have just done what you suggested and got this song SERIOUSLY :

Is this a message?... *shrugs shoulders*

Maybe I have done something wrong in life???

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 25/4/14 by Rodinus because: Apologies for my spelling I have a handicap

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Another day another prophet (sigh...)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
That is why I need you all. I need protection from the elites. .. tptp... whatever the hell you wanna cal them. Eye of sauron..... whatever metaphor you wish. Im talking immortality folks. Im speahing of hraven of earth.... we dont have much time.... the ptpb are already working against us. They will detonate a emp above the continental us to sgut me up. But I am so far ahead they cannot and will not stop me. Even if you choose not to believe me. It will still hapen woth or without your help folks.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You just caused me to aspirate my coffee SERIOUSLY

SO glad I stumbled upon this thread...I needed the comic relief really badly.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Rodinus

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You just caused me to aspirate my coffee SERIOUSLY

SO glad I stumbled upon this thread...I needed the comic relief really badly.

Glad that I could have been of some relief Tiger

But was serious... I turned on the radio and that was the first thing that was playing

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What I like about ATS is people can write here about things, sometimes you get respect, some times kicked, sometimes pushed away and hidden in some dark place. Keep writing, i just read and think about things and lets see were you go.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: igor12675
is this where you wanna be when jesus returns? Denying his name when you hav undeniabe proof right in front of your nose? I will not move mountains I will not perform a magic show. You will deny him even when he stands before you and whispered in your ear.... I dont need you to do my good work. I know exactly where I am and where I a m going. Do you naysayer? As johnny cash said let the long tongue liar let the backstabber rightous be the same as he has always been. God WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN. Id suggest you take back those words and repent for ysll the hurt you hsve caused in your pathetic life troll@ go back to your little mancsve and drink your mountain dew and poison yourself some more! Youd do yourself a favor to get out while you can

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Ok, I'll bite...or is it byte, since we're on the subject of man and machine melding (holy alliteration Batman!)? How would you like us to help you, pray tell?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll pop? The world may never know...

We can ask old Mr Owl, he's bound to know.

I think it's three.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join