It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory on FEMA CAMPS/DRAFT prep for World War III?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This is what I know so far from the mentioned below! Now I'm going to reach very far on a plausible but arguable theory, it is far fetched I, 100% agree, but for whatever the reason that's what I keep conjuring up. You know all those supposed fema camps and the coffins stored everywhere that everyone keeps talking about and all those youtube vids. What if the real reason for them was to house all the draft dodgers and people that were against the US military complex during a declared time of war! You can either participate or relocate to a local centralized FEMA camp for sentencing. With the population of today, jails I imagine could not support such an influx of people.

Now this is just a theory but seriously think about it, hypothetically how convenient would those resources be. And the question that has to be asked would a WWIII scenario require a Draft in our present day? What would your position be as an American citizen regarding this? I don't know much but I'd sure like to find out what other might think.

p.s. also I believe that highlighting such scenarios helps avoid them in the first place
The info below might provide some education for some.

United States

The United States has employed conscription (mandatory military service, also called "the draft") several times, usually during war but also during the Cold War. It discontinued the draft in 1973, moving to an all-volunteer force. However, males aged 18-26 are required to register with the Selective Service System, which remains as a contemporary plan in the event that a draft is needed. Knowing and willful refusal to present oneself for and submit to registration as ordered is punishable by a maximum penalty of up to five years in Federal prison and/or a fine of US$250,000, although there have been no prosecutions of draft registration resisters since 1987. en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Wiki

1. CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT AUTHORIZE A DRAFT. A crisis occurs which requires more troops than the volunteer military can supply. Congress passes and the President signs legislation which starts a draft. It should be noted that the President cannot initiate a draft on his own. Congress would first have to pass legislation (both the House and Senate), and the President would have to sign the bill into law.

2. THE LOTTERY. A lottery based on birthdays determines the order in which registered men are called up by Selective Service. The first to be called, in a sequence determined by the lottery, will be men whose 20th birthday falls during that year, followed, if needed, by those aged 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25. 18-year-olds and those turning 19 would probably not be drafted.

3. ALL PARTS OF SELECTIVE SERVICE ARE ACTIVATED. The Agency activates and orders its State Directors and Reserve Forces Officers to report for duty.

4. PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND MORAL EVALUATION OF REGISTRANTS. Registrants with low lottery numbers are ordered to report for a physical, mental, and moral evaluation at a Military Entrance Processing Station to determine whether they are fit for military service. Once he is notified of the results of the evaluation, a registrant will be given 10 days to file a claim for exemption, postponement, or deferment. For details, see Military Enlistment Standards. It is possible that Congress could decide to lessen the standards during a draft. However, Congress would have to do so by either including the changed standards in the draft legislation, or by separate legislative action.

5. LOCAL AND APPEAL BOARDS ACTIVATED AND INDUCTION NOTICES SENT. Local and Appeal Boards will process registrant claims. Those who pass the military evaluation will receive induction orders. An inductee will have 10 days to report to a local Military Entrance Processing Station for induction.

6. FIRST DRAFTEES ARE INDUCTED. According to current plans, Selective Service must deliver the first inductees to the military within 193 days from the effective date of draft legislation.

usmilitary.about.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">usmilitary.about.com... htm

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well the states is in major debt and so are money citizens, what do you think is going to happen when they decide to call in those payments?

massive jail city time!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertDeniro

What if the real reason for them was to house all the draft dodgers and people that were against the US military complex during a declared time of war!

Well, we don't have a draft and we've been at "war" for as long as I can remember and I've been around for a long time. As far as FEMA camps go been trying to track down any of the conspiracy related camps for quite a while now and still haven't found a single one that is really valid.

Let me know if you find one though and I'll update my old thread.

Help! Where's My FEMA Camp!?!?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

What if the real reason for them was to house all the draft dodgers and people that were against the US military complex during a declared time of war!

Well, we don't have a draft and we've been at "war" for as long as I can remember and I've been around for a long time. As far as FEMA camps go been trying to track down any of the conspiracy related camps for quite a while now and still haven't found a single one that is really valid.

Let me know if you find one though and I'll update my old thread.

Help! Where's My FEMA Camp!?!?

I hope you never have to update your thread, with that being said we are one mistake away from lighting a global match if the stakes are real!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

1. unsure if you know but those coffins you are referring to are actually grave-liners. Which coffins go into.

2. I think war, in particular another civil war is inevitable given the interpretations of the constitution as first drafted by the Founding Fathers.
- would these FEMA camps be "run" by the military or by the federal government? If it came down to a civil war, you'd have the miltary/militia and the federal government at odds with each other. But I'm not American so I have no proper right to comment on it really. Just the grave-liner thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Honestly I don't think a draft will ever again fly in this country. I also believe that should anything serious hit our shores as has never happened before, then people will have a different mindset towards that event. Are you suggesting US soldiers will be in charge of these FEMA camps to house their own brethren? The six degrees of separation would make that an interesting thought. I think a world war 111 event affecting our shores would possibly be the catalyst to separate the US into smaller groupings and dissolve some of the power structure in DC. Does that mean that the new power structure(s) wouldn't have some left over influence from the previous power structure(s)? Not necessarily. History is certainly not done manifesting itself but if history does repeat itself you could be living in modern day Rome if in the US or UK, our partner in banking. Interesting thoughts though from the OP on the possibility of a plan that might look good on paper as opposed to reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I doubt if there was a third world was that a draft would be necessary. The nukes would do the talking and the spineless polititians would be safe in their underground cities. The rest of us will either be dead or fighting for a loaf of bread.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
why institute a draft? just bomb the economy to an all time low and call it the "Great recession" and then be one of the only decent paying gigs left in town. right now the military is bursting at its seams with new signups.

force someone to go fight and they will resent you. get someone to make the choice for themselves and they can turn into captain america.

i got a feeling the camps will be for people causing trouble or from questionable country origins (whatever thats decided to be) remember the asians in ww2?

they learned their lesson on drafts in vietnam I'm afraid. way to many nerds and poets getting blown to bits on the national stage. didnt look good and didnt win us a war. fast forward to the 90's. no ones in the military that doesn't want to be there. most of the confrontations we dont even get to hear about publicly and we (The US) wrangled in more land and resources in a shorter period of time then ever before. all with a bunch Grown up GI joe babies ready to go get their Arnold and stalone on.

its a whole new generation growing up on call of duty and the Rock as a movie war hero. (or marky mark ! ) that are just itching for the right time to go sign up. all it takes is the right commercial set to a godsmack tune right after they quit pwning some nub in COD to jump up and go see what that recruiter has to say. they gotcha then. very few people are going to leave a recruiters office without signing up.

a soldier that wants to fight and chooses to be there will almost always be a better soldier then one who was forced to be there. just my 2 cents anyway

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think they would be more of an Internment relocation camp like what was used in WWII. When we went to war with Japan, Roosevelt authorized the roundup of Japanese descendent and put them into camps. Japanese Internment camps

Now imagine if we went to war with Russia, China, or Iran. I think history will repeat itself and you can only imagine what would happen next..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"Draft Dodgers" are all in the 60's plus now. I doubt one could round-them-up on top of everything else, veterans would never allow it whatsoever.

The government here has run amok for the past decade or so, but this president is very, very weak. States, districts, counties and parishes are in a near state of revolt. I do not advocate that, I push people to the polls, to vote is non violent; but important!!. That said, the conversations are growing; emotions are taking the place of reason.

If anyone on the Federal side tried to round-up citizens, the government could not handle the response. The mood has shifted from "disarming the people" towards "disarming the interior government" and I support that 100%.

The US military, the National Guard or State Guard will not fire upon citizens. Especially after the events in the 1960's early 1970's. Indoctrinated into the minds, hearts and souls of service members are such beliefs.

The US military individuals are my neighbors, relatives, friends...does anyone think they would turn their weapons on US citizens en masse? Many of which are retired or ex-vets? The answer to that people is NO. They would defend the citizenry, as the active do daily and as sworn.

That is all I have to say about that.....

Mg

top topics

join