It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reuters: Indonesian media reports a Virgin Blue Plane hijacked & forced to land in Bali

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Breaking news just in and being reported on Sky News from Reuters...

No article available just yet but the Reuters website does show it as breaking news Reuters

Indonesian Media reports that a Virgin Blue plane has been hijacked and forced to land in Bali, in Indonesia.

The plane was travelling from Australia.

An Indonesian official has now announced that a passenger tried to enter the cockpit and the pilot reported a hijack. He was therefore instructed to land at Bali Airport, so all seems well from the current reports.

edit on 2542014 by TheBlackpoolOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 2542014 by TheBlackpoolOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackpoolOne

Not much happening on the news here but they have picked the story up.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
First posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: lifttheveil

Beat me to it

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This will be interesting. Maybe some copycat due to seeing that it could be done ala MH370 wanting some ransom money. Maybe the start of something more...time will tell I suppose.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
bbc says it was on its way to bali anyway and the transponder code entered could just indicate an emergency of a fault and this might just be a panic

boeing 737

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It's no longer breaking news on the Reuters website. I suppose it is under control and may have been an over reaction, which you can reasonably expect given what has happened regarding MH370.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackpoolOne

agree, interesting it was malaysia command that broke the news though

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Could just be some drunk aussie tosser, had a few too many and his mates egged him on.

What is the standard limit for ''breaking into the cockpit''?

If he was drunk and swearing abuse punching and kicking the door, but not intending to take over and do something insane... would they call out ''hijacking'' still ?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I've been adding all the very latest updates to the original thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

confirmed a drunken ideot tried to get in the cockpit

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shake77

He probably thought it was the bathroom. "Are you almost done in there, mate?" he said politely and quietly, leading to six years in prison and a few waterboardings for his trouble.

new topics

top topics

join