It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Parliament Member has Obama All Figured Out !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Kazuyuki Hamada is ticked-off that Michelle did not come to Japan with Barack.

He says it's because the two are "fighting" and plan to divorce after Obama leaves office.

He also wrote a book a few years ago stating he is sure Obama was not born in the U.S. !!!

WOW.

Now What?

A prominent Japanese politician has raised hackles as Barack Obama visits Tokyo by claiming it's an 'open secret' that he and the first lady are headed for divorce, and that the president has been using Secret Service agents to cover for him as he pursues extramarital affairs.

Kazuyuki Hamada, who sits in the upper house of Japan's parliament, earned his PhD a half-mile from the White House at George Washington University, and emerged as a shrill commentator on America's economy and foreign policy.

In 2009 he also joined the ranks of the so-called 'birthers,' arguing in a book titled 'Who is Obama?' that the president likely wasn't born in the United States.

Hmmm.

Japanese MP who was angry that Michelle didn't join president on Tokyo trip makes extraordinary claim that Obama CHEATS and their looming divorce is 'an open secret'

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Word on the street's has it hillbuzz.org... maybe MRS O has her own thing going on

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All I can say is "Whoomp there it is" lol

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: xuenchen

All I can say is "Whoomp there it is" lol

Please understand that some of us (me) have no idea of the intent or purpose of your post.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Oooh Ooooh Me Me Me Mr Carter
I know I know

Whoomp there it is refers to something called
Pointing out the truth
Aka
Whoomp there it is

edit on 25-4-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's Obama making music clips in 1993 and having a really good time by the looks of it

top topics

join