It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another difference between Radical Islam and the others...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
How long until the death Fatwa against the author? The Salmon Rushdie effect. Only in Islam do you have death threats against those that speak out against it. And we wonder where terrorism comes from? How long until it is issued? Remember Holland last week?

Dutch Film on Radicalism Wins Prize

Sat Nov 27, 2:30 PM ET

By The Associated Press

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - Dutch film "Stand Van De Maan," which addresses increasing Islamic radicalism in Indonesia, won the top prize at the Amsterdam International Documentary Film Festival.

The festival is billed as the world's largest documentary festival, with more than 200 films shown over two weeks in Amsterdam theaters.

"Stand Van De Maan (Shape of the Moon)," directed by Leonard Retel Helmrich, recorded the story of an Indonesian Christian woman who leaves Jakarta for the countryside to avoid growing unemployment and increasingly fundamentalist Islamic sentiment in the city.

Also on Friday, a new youth film prize went to "Nabila," about a young Muslim woman in Sweden who faces conflicts over her burgeoning career as a rapper.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Damnit!

I've spoken out against Islam repeatedly over the past few years and I've never had a death threat. I feel left out!
Where's my FATWA????
Come on ... where's my death threat?

*just remember that as you serve so shall you be served in greater proportion and with greater pain.

If they were real men, they wouldn't hide their faces in ski masks, but they have to hide like little children PRAYING that the good guys miss them and hit anyone else.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
If they were real men, they wouldn't hide their faces in ski masks, but they have to hide like little children PRAYING that the good guys miss them and hit anyone else.

Be careful but this is a good example of the methodology of these freaks, they issue death threats when questioned.

As an exercise, what would happen if the Pope put a death threat on a Muslim such as Osama? What would the Islamic world then do?

But the Pope has class, and could never justify this through his faith, but he would probably not shed a tear at the mans death either.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by edsinger]

join