It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dove Chocolate commercial with CGI generated Audrey Hepburn.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Nope. Not convinced at all. Still looks too CGI for me. That is not Audrey Hepburn if you have seen her on film.

Damn I'm getting old...

Cheers,

Kratos

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think to older eyes chi is more convincing. I can spot it in a second. Something that are obvious to me are often not obvious to my parents. Texture imo has not been mastered in cgi.

Ill take sfx like carpenters the thing over cgi every time.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I went on Google and typed in Audrey Hepburn look-a-likes, quite interesting, there is also a look-a-like for Monroe too,
Michelle Williams. (in the scent commercial)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Nope. Not convinced at all. Still looks too CGI for me. That is not Audrey Hepburn if you have seen her on film.

Damn I'm getting old...

Cheers,

Kratos

I to have seen her many times on film, something special for sure. I guess thats what aroused my curiosity. I thought she looked pretty good for CGI , but wondered how far and how soon will it go.

The things conveyed through something as a simple look in an old B&W was amazing, Recognizing the beauty and grace of a Audrey Hepburn makes you seasoned my friend not old. Breakfast at Tiffany's with Peppard... Just wow.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ok, since no one else will, I'll buck up and admit I was completely fooled. I thought this was a flesh & blood look-alike and effect filters, even the eyes still look real to me. They did a really good job on it, hands down. That level of realism in & of itself is an art no matter the tech. IMO, the animators deserve major credit here!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is why they keep pushing plastic surgery. When everyone looks fake it will be impossible to tell the difference.

I am kidding. It's an interesting idea though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join