It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Domestic Terrorist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: jude11

Harry Reid for one! He should be at the top of the list along with Diane Feinstein.

Funny you should bring this up, last night I was looking at an alt-news story that had 72 criteria (with links for who THEY consider the DT's. I was reading the link to "Right-wing extremism" and you know who fit the bill perfectly?

George W Bush.

Link with links to 72 types of Domestic Terrorists

I remember the list:

Just a few to rive my point:

3. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”

24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21

25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps

26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”

27. The militia movement

28. The sovereign citizen movement

29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”

30. Anyone that “complains about bias”

31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”

32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”

33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”

34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”

Yup, that's us.

Peace

Based on this description, if you look up Domestic Terrorism in the dictionary it would undoubtedly have my picture.

edit on 24-4-2014 by MarlinGrace because: fix quoting

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

i'd mod the label with skulls, flames, mudflap chicks and an octopus.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Oh, I'm thoroughly in DT territory, and we know my husband is. He's already on the watch list for flying. It has to do with working at a bio-facility and signing with a different name than his formal name, and I'm sure his open and unapologetically politically incorrect views don't help, either.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
I have no idea why organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center push the Domestic terrorist idea.

Me either ..... and I think we need to work up a detailed background on the players and backers of this organization.

The label "Domestic Terrorist" is one step away from roundups. It's ironic, the only real terrorists in America, are based in Washington.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You have to ask yourself what are all the Fema Camp's for that are all over the country.
Are these boards watched by tptb for names for the list to be rounded up .
6 year old children are being patted down by the T.S.A
Pay in cash and you are a suspect according to the F.B.I
All that snooping on people aint for nothing

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

That's exactly how they would do it…we all know the military has the citizens back so they'd have to find a way to put them far enough away from home to keep them from being a deciding factor. The game is simple and it's called divide and conquer…it's the same game that's been played since civilizations began. If you look at our reality today the world is full of divisions. Some are thousands of years old and some were thought up yesterday and they are like clubs in a bag…just pull the most effective one for your situation. Until we get past that we have no hope of righting this mess we live in. Not just the US but everywhere…I don't know if it's human nature or what but that's the biggest hurdle I see in our way.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Meh been called everything in the book in several languages over the years .. this is just one more on the list .. they can label all they want will still follow my misguided sense of justice and help those in need along with speak out / stand against the evil in the world ..

Tempted to open a bar catering to all who think the same .. or set up a nation of true anarchists on some remote island in the pacific .. nah too much work time for another beer ..

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wonder how many key words on that list of theirs has been triggered already in this thread?????

Aren't we a naughty bunch!! LOL...

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412
Wonder how many key words on that list of theirs has been triggered already in this thread?????

Aren't we a naughty bunch!! LOL...
were doing our part for the economy .. it gives them a job to do .. think we should have a writing contest - short stories using words from the keylist
Would be interesting ..

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

According to this guy all the Founding Fathers from George Washington to Ben Franklin are terrorists

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

The title doesn't bother me... It's the black bagging and denial of rights & due process that make me flinch. It's ironic how the patriots are now domestic terrorists and the patriot act took our rights away...

We are coming very close to the noose tightening. Just about everything is in place and the pot is about to boil over.

I will not be surprised when the real black bagging begins. It'll be starting very soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I firmly believe that this "term" was created, just so that the government can "investigate" anyone they choose. And detain them if necessary.
There are so many examples of this today, it is just scary. And then the media will come out and spin it, so you look like you fit the part, trying to make sure nobody supports you.

Great way to stop an uprising, before it even happens.

But yes, I would fit the governments description.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am a "domestic terrorist". I'm willing to give my life for the constitution of the Unites States. I used to own many assault rifles and other tools to help me defend myself, my family and my neighbors from an oppressive government....but unfortunately.....all my guns were stolen. Yep that's right!! Stolen. I hate my government and question the allies that they call "our friends", so that also makes me a "domestic terrorist".

I wear it with pride
Do not tread on me

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
But think about it. What if one day you opened your door to black suits only to find that you have been listed as a domestic terrorist because of what you write about? What you believe? Maybe your anger over what the Govt. has become and you posted a blurb somewhere to that effect? Just anger or disappointment...not violence.

What would you do if you were given that label?

It's not so ridiculous to believe it could happen anymore is it?

Peace

First, I already know I'm on watch lists. I'm a veteran, the government has already admitted that they don't trust our veterans.

Second, if I opened up door one morning to a bunch of black suits (who am I kidding? I wouldn't be opening the door, they'd probably just kick it in unannounced) telling me that I'm a terrorist and to come with them for questioning (read: torture), I'd probably do whatever I could to get them to kill me, because I don't want to spend my remaining days being tortured and imprisoned for my beliefs.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Remember the time where if you opposeed the irag war under bush, you were the terrorist and a traitor? lol

The times have changed.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The DT's did this to themselves by enacting unconscionable laws that enable them to grow their wealth while at the same time, making the vertebrae amongst us to carry the burden, none the wiser...

It's their fault they're so terrified. Playing roles like they do.

edit on (4/25/1414 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
If I am considered a Domestic Terrorist because of what I stand for and what I write about...I guess I would have no choice to but to wear the badge and wave my flag...Proudly.

But think about it. What if one day you opened your door to black suits only to find that you have been listed as a domestic terrorist because of what you write about? What you believe? Maybe your anger over what the Govt. has become and you posted a blurb somewhere to that effect? Just anger or disappointment...not violence.

What would you do if you were given that label?

It's not so ridiculous to believe it could happen anymore is it?

George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and for that matter the entire colonial army were domestic terrorists.

Think about that when you're being labeled.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Reading those criteria from the list of what defines a DT, many of them are down to free and critical thinking, something the government would prefer us serfs not to engage in.

However, they now have a term for it in the latest edition of the DSM, it is now known as ODD (I have always been a little odd myself), which officially means "Oppositional Defiant Disorder", and they can medicate for this condition.

Yaaaaaay! Get us all on the happy pills to suppress any negative thoughts towards them. Anyone who argues against it must be insane because the book says so, therefore forced medication and incarceration must be used as a cure!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I used to call my dog a domestic terrorist. You would have agreed if you had seen the damages he caused. No thanks to the list, now I'm feeling like a kettle.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ironically, this issue stems from the Patriot Act:

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism. A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act ""dangerous to human life"" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to: (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

Source - ACLU

top topics

<< 1   >>

join