It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliven Bundy Responds to NYT Article

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hmmph, curious, You know its like I said before for at least a month.

What you own should be able to be kept by you and passed on to your children no? Your stuff shouldnt be taken from you, right? and I had no defense. Sum it up?

Or... is Mr. Bundy just holding the land like the "natives." What about the rest of you? Should someone be able to come and take whats yours?

This is a very curious issue. Tax or no tax, colored or non- who should be able to do this to a human? Is housing a human right? Should you be able to displace someone? What is property ownership then? Does it mean nothing?
edit on 24-4-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: clearmind

No one went knocking on this idiots door and asked him about race! He said all this at his 'weekly press conference' (lmfao). He chose to pontificate and philosophize and categorize minorities. He created this mess himself! Just like he created the mess of having his cattle rounded up himself!

Did you hear the question he was asked before he was videoed with his rant?????

Nope! They conveniently cut out that part!

But hey, ya'll can't get your way unless you keep perpetuating the hate that separates us now can you?

AMEN.

He will always HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE....................................................

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nephalim

What you own should be able to be kept by you and passed on to your children no? Your stuff shouldnt be taken from you, right? and I had no defense. Sum it up?

Or... is Mr. Bundy just holding the land like the "natives." What about the rest of you? Should someone be able to come and take whats yours?

This is a very curious issue. Tax or no tax, colored or non- who should be able to do this to a human? Is housing a human right? Should you be able to displace someone?

You bring up some excellent points!

First off, these are not taxes, as the government sympathizers keep trying to make us believe! They are FEES!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Doesn't matter. The man claims he bought and paid for the land. he feels he owns it, he is a part of the land then no? Why should someone be able to take it from him? What ever makes kicking a person off their own property ok? What will be tomorrows excuse for it?

edit on 24-4-2014 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Doesn't matter. The man claims he bought and paid for the land. he feels he owns it, he is a part of the land then no? Why should someone be able to take it from him? What ever makes kicking a person off their own property ok? What will be tomorrows excuse for it?

He has never claimed he bought and paid for the land!

He doesn't even claim he owns it!

All he is claiming is his rights to USE the land as granted to his family.....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

This is a very curious issue. Tax or no tax, colored or non- who should be able to do this to a human? Is housing a human right? Should you be able to displace someone? What is property ownership then? Does it mean nothing?

There are recent threads that clearly explain all of your questions including my recent one:
Recent thread on Bundy Statement

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Scared of what?
Are you twelve?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
is it true Taco Bell bought the New York Times

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
uh oh. What about all the people on it? The public... what right do they have to it?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

FTR... I'm a woman.
Not a he.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

uh oh. What about all the people on it? The public... what right do they have to it?

As long as they pay the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT the necessary FEES? Then I guess it is a free for all!

That's the point! It's in the state of Nevada, yet the Federal government owns more land in Nevada than the state does!

Agenda 21?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Scared of what?
Are you twelve?

Are you completely oblivious to consequence's of Hatred.
If you are too young to understand Good vs. Evil, then you have much to learn.
AND A VERY SHORT TIME TO LEARN IT!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

still a distraction to what happened...as Seeker1963 pointed out, they cut out the question that was asked of him....i guess now the govt backers will try to pick apart any of Bundys opinions to distract from the overwhelming armed federal response to a questionable unpaid bill...

why not start questioning how he delivers his words, or how he dresses, whats his opinion on immigration or the situation in Ukraine....all atempts to down play the govts attempt at a massive land grab, massive armed response to a NON violent situation and destruction of personal property and killing of livestock...but hey, all thats not as important...where is the double face palm emocon when you need it

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
is it true Taco Bell bought the New York Times

Now that's funny. It brings to question, do the Chinese own Taco Bell? All MSM is propaganda, true journalism died years ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: clearmind

What massive land grab? The government has owned that land since the West was settled. They don't manage it properly but still... it belongs to the government.

I'd rather stand up for the folks fighting not to have their actually owned land taken away from them to build a pipeline.
edit on 4/24/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The only consequence that seems to be going around is that Bundy's exposing himself further as an idiot.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: clearmind
massive attempt to distract from what happened? and thatis what happens when the side that is...'wrong'... deos when they cant get thier lie to be held as truth.

now they are covering racism?!? what deos that have to do with an armed federal govt response to a questionable situation of an unpaided bill?!? they will do everything to distract from the true nature of what happened....dont be sidetracked....

When the opposition has no documents to prove their assertions, no proof of their belief system, they attempt to change the conversation. Like children who have not learned to practice logic, the conversation must now shift from the crimes of the government agencies to the philosophy of a rancher---a rancher who says everyone is welcome at his party except the alphabet agents representing the government. And who could blame him for not inviting known thieves and thugs into his peaceful home?
Government stooges will stoop as low as they need to in order to deflect. It works on those who are the typical tv audience. But since the internet has allowed those of us who don't care to be influenced by the corporate shills of msm to communicate and share ideas, their job has gotten a bit more difficult. Those of us who are looking for an alternative to what we see before us can hash things out in the public square of cyberspace. Someone once said that "The pen is mightier than the sword." I must go on believing that, using this machine as my pen, but getting up and going out to support those who are willing to face off with the fascist oligarchy that presently rules us.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The only consequence that seems to be going around is that Bundy's exposing himself further as an idiot.

100% Troll then...paid troll too.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I certainly think Harry Reid is THE bigger evil here.
Confirmed racist and a lot more powerful than Bundy for sure

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

How pathetic... against T&C's too. You don't like my opinion or what I have to say, so I must be a paid troll?
edit on 4/24/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join