It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim war axe found (w/ pics)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
Here's a thought I haven't seen anyone else mention; what if the owner of this axe had to fight OTHER Nephilim?

Here is another thought..... what evidence is there for the existence of 10-12 feet high giants in the USA.....

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Here's a thought I haven't seen anyone else mention; what if the owner of this axe had to fight OTHER Nephilim?

Here is another thought..... what evidence is there for the existence of 10-12 feet high giants in the USA.....

Oh, man?...ya had to ask?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Oh, man?...ya had to ask?

...and that is my signal to exit. You carry on the fight JC I'll be back when I get back

Cheers

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude
THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS A CANOE ANCHOR.

THE SEMI-ROUNDED SHAPE WAS PREFERRED TO A MORE STABLE FLATTER SHAPE, NOT SURE WHY.

CANOES WERE VERY COMMON IN THAT REGION, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN 1000'S OF CANOES IN THAT AREA OVER THE YEARS, AND EACH CANOE WOULD HAVE AN ANCHOR STONE SIMILAR TO THIS ATTACHED BY SINEW/LEATHER TO A BRAIDED LINE.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: urmenimu
YOU SIMPLY PADDLE YOUR CANOE UP ONTO THE MUDDY BANK, TOSS THE STONE INTO THE MUD ON THE BANK, AND VIOLA, YOUR CANOE IS ANCHORED IN A WAY THAT HAANDLES MILD WATER FLUXUATIONS - IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DONT HAVE TO DRAG A 200-600 LB. DUGOUT CANOE ONTO SHORE.

I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED WHY THEY CHOSE ROUNDED STONES FOR THIS, INSTEAD OF A SQUARE-ISH OR FLATTER STONE. MY BELIEF IS THAT IT WAS PREFERRABLE FOR THE CANOE THAT WAS SHORE-BOBBING AND/OR LOST IN FLOOD WATERS/ETC TO 'WANDER'. IN OTHER WORDS, AN ANCHOR THAT WOULD LOCK THE BOAT IN PLACE WOULD CAUSE WEAR AND TEAR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOAT AS IT BOBBED UP AND DOWN ON THE SHORELINE. WHILE A ROUNDED 15 LB. ANCHOR WOULD ALLOW THE BOAT TO MOVE SOMEWHAT, TO ADJUST WHERE IT SITS ON THE SHORELINE AS IT BOBBED, THUS PREVENTING DRYLANDING AND/OR BOTTOM WEAR AS WATER LEVELS FLUXUATED. IN FLOOD, THE STONE WOULD MOVE WITH THE BOAT, PREVENTING THE BOAT FROM BEING DRAGGED UNDERWATER BY A FIRMLY FIXED ANCHOR LINE, WHILE ALSO PROVIDING ENOUGH DRAG AGAINST THE RIVER BOTTOM TO SLOW THE BOAT IF IT BECAME DISLODGED FROM SHORE SO THAT IT COULD BE FOUND A SHORT DISTANCE DOWNSTREAM IF LOST.

INDIAN CANOES WERE OFTEN IN THE WATER 24/7, 12 MONTHS A YEAR, AND SPENT VERY LITTLE TIME IN GARAGES OR BOATHOUSES, SO A FLEXIBLE MOORING OR ANCHORING SYSTEM WAS REQUIRED.

edit on 27-4-2014 by urmenimu because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2014 by urmenimu because: PEOPLE EDIT BECAUSE THEY ARE FIXING ERRORS, ATS UR BUTTHEADS FOR HAVING THIS EXPLANATION REQUIREMENT

edit on 27-4-2014 by urmenimu because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2014 by urmenimu because: BECAUSE I SPELLED VIOLA WRONG

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Whoever said you need to be 12 feet tall to wield something that size is straight up wrong and you are wrong for blindly believing that person and not questioning how they reached that conclusion.

First off, I bet the individual lacks any kind of degree or background in kinesiology, archaeology, history, or stone working and likely has never utilized any scientific process to establish his hypothesis. If he is an archaeologist what is his name or an article he published. There is a difference between an armchair wanna be and a actual archaeologist. No one and i mean no one i know in the field of archaeology would make a claim that a 5 lb object would need to be wielded by someone 12 ft tall. I strongly doubt that his credentials are made. Thus, he is some random dude talking out of his butt. Relying on some random guys assumption to then conclude that that an antediluvian culture existed in north america is simply illogical. Further, common sense and basic life experience dictates that this theory is totally wrong as well. I'm under 6ft tall and have swung instruments that weight well over 20 pounds. A modern sledgehammer used to put in rail spikes is about 20 pounds and can be swung all day by average people. If you want you can google up a whole set of hand tools that weigh over 20 lbs (some up to over 150 lbs).

Assuming the artifact is even is an axe or stone tool, you have no idea how long the shaft is. The length of the shaft would tell you more about it's usability than the weight of the club. To me it looks to unwieldy to be a tool used in war, therefore it likely had domestic uses. Killing cattle, splitting wood, driving wooden stakes, canoe anchor (i like that idea the best) I cant say. Unless it was found in situ of an date-able layer than it's impossible to guess it's age. Stone tools in that region can date from paleolithic times to present.

Posts like this should not be on the front page, they dont deny ignorance they encourage it. Now if you showed me a 200 lb stone axe with unidentified markings and a report done by someone with some kind of expertise in a relevant field, that would be worth debating.
edit on 27-4-2014 by IndianaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IndianaJoe

Even then it would probably be and anchor stone :-)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That's not that big or heavy really. When they excavated the Great Orme copper mine near Llandudno in Wales between 1987 & 1994 they found over 2500 hammers. These hammers weighed between 5lb and 60lb. Now 60lb is a heavy hammer, try swinging that about!!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: IndianaJoe
Even then it would probably be and anchor stone :-)
Well, no. They are quite readily identified as a hafted instrument, and the 'working end' shows what's called usewear. There's really no mystery to them.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire

not really

check out:

yt: Slideshow of Michigan Tablets
youtu.be...

looks like history is not what we think…

nice find, OP!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
looks like history is not what we think…

Those are all just fakes.....
archive.archaeology.org...

Within a year of their discovery, the Michigan Relics were denounced as forgeries by leading experts on the ancient Near East. One scholar called them "humbugs of the first water"; another, deeply unimpressed by the quality of the forgeries, said they were "remarkable only for their clumsy character." In spite of statements like these, highly respected clergymen were intrigued by the images depicted on the tablets, which were reminiscent of biblical scenes. In the end, however, all emphatically concluded that the whole episode was nothing but "a story of forgeries and deception."

publications.maxwellinstitute.byu.edu...

One of the most enduring archaeological hoaxes, the Michigan relics, a series of copper, slate, and clay forgeries, were "discovered" throughout counties in Michigan from the late 19th century until 1920. James Scotford and Daniel Soper apparently worked together to create and sell the forgeries. Scholars and archaeologists were skeptical from the outset, but interest in the objects persisted. In 1911 James E. Talmage studied the relics, recognizing the impact they could have on the perception of the Book of Mormon if they were genuine. In a detailed report, Talmage dismissed them as blatant forgeries.

www.hal.state.mi.us...

A systematic review of the historical background of the relics and a material analysis of the relics themselves were published in BYU Studies in 2001. These studies satisfied church authorities that the Relics were fraudulent creations and thus irrelevant to the collections of the Museum of Church History and Art. Acting on a suggestion by Dr. Richard Stamps, author of one of the Brigham Young University reports, they opened discussions with the Michigan Historical Center. In 2003, the Michigan Relics returned to the state in which they were created.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Could there be organic materials that may be carbon dated still in the groove?
If its Nephelim its older than 4000 yrs I think....it may belong to the Giants with the double rows of teeth that roamed the west and were wiped out by the Native Americans...

Double rowed teeth is a tendency in shorter people in current day and even more in shorter female.
Doesn't make sense a giant with double row teeth.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I mean if there was a worked stone that weighed 200 pounds as was proposed in the post

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Here is ANOTHER thought...

All the evidence in the world won't do you one single bit of good until you come to the realization that everything you have been told is one huge freaking LIE.

The biggest clue is the absolute massive amount of evidence that just so "happens" to get lost over and over...

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

Quest for Death Valley Giants and the Cover Up

I asked about what happened to the full bodies and the older curator said University of Berkeley had came and taken all the giant skeletons away for study decades ago and this was all that had survived that grab. ...if you research into giants or other races they will end your career immediately, we are told to say it’s all 1800’s media fraud regardless of the evidence, in fact they think they have found a living tribe of Neanderthals in northernmost Canada, but I don’t know anymore about it, it’s pretty controversial, again if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow”. Source

Well, evidences abound, and this is one. I should say that there could be many more at hand, but when they have been found by Darwinians, they have been ignored, hidden or simply destroyed. Destroyed by those who later on demand such evidence. An example of this is the "mysterious" disappearance of more than 50 perfectly kept gigantic antediluvian skeletons (between 10-14 feet tall) found in a cave in Arizona. You may, or not, have heard that Mr. Samuel Hubbard, discovered remains of giants in a cave in the magnificent Grand Canyon of Arizona."Source

"A cave full of giant skeletons was found by telephone employees near Santa Barbara, California. Unfortunately, the cave entrance was sealed shut before proper excavation could be conducted."

"A giant skeleton on Santa Cruz Island, California, was sent to the National Science Foundation in Washington, D.C., where it was promptly "misplaced". Source

"...authorities ordered the skeleton and all the artifacts secretly reburied- and, of course, lost to the scientific study they deserved.” Source

• A human thigh bone 8 feet 4 inches long from Mexico.

• Human skeletons unearthed near Palermo, Sicily, in 1548 and 1550, measuring 30 feet, 33 feet and 30 feet.

• Two human skeletons unearthed near Athens, Greece, in recent centuries (one 34 feet long, the other 36 feet long).

• A skeleton reportedly 29 feet in length found in 1456 near the Rhone River.

• A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.

• 23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.

• A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.

Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.
Source

The Footprint of God In South Africa

"...a giant footprint of a woman measuring over 4 feet long has been carbon dated at approximately 9 million years old. "...the two-legged being would need to be some 30 feet tall! "...there is a higher probability of little green men arriving from space and licking it out with their tongues, than being created by natural erosion" ~ Prof. Pieter Wagener

edit on Apr000000Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:39:18 -05001am30Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:39:18 -050020143928 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
The biggest clue is the absolute massive amount of evidence that just so "happens" to get lost over and over...

You quote known hoaxers like Quale....

There is no real evidence in the first place, it is all just hoaxes....
www.snopes.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

as to the giant "footprint" that has already been debunked here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

My husband has a few of these. None of this size though...maybe half that ( give or take a tiny bit). Perhaps I can get him to take some pictures of them for comparison purposes. Interesting find all the same. I showed him this picture and he was impressed at the size and quality, which doesn't happen often.

*Disclaimer: I'm not saying I believe this is in fact a Nephilim axe and I'm not saying I don't. In fact, it's irrelevant to me, I just thought it was a cool artifact and enjoyed reading about it. *
edit on 28-4-2014 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

You quote known hoaxers like Quale.... There is no real evidence in the first place, it is all just hoaxes....

Like I said, everything you believe is a hoax.

Of course the only way to back up a hoax is by using propaganda...

Snopes and National Geographic are BOTH obvious disinformation tools.

BOTH of them have proven track records of attempting to deceive the people.

National Geographic Propaganda Program

Snopes is just another NWO financed site filled with nothing but LIES.

A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Snopes apparently never fact-checked and simply 'parroted' the propaganda and lies taken from government websites or spewed forth by ...

Snopes' Credibility Damaged

Snopes is a large part of the liberal propaganda machine ...

I have submitted several things to Snopes which I know to be true that Snopes claimed were bogus. Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama! Yep you got it; Snopes Lied!

Snopes funded by Soros.. and people are still stupid enough to believe it

Is Snopes A Disinformation Operation?

For those of you that put your trust in Snopes...

Many of the emails that have been sent or forwarded that had any anti Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.

Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan. We-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! You don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do you?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama! In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

LINK

edit on ApruMon, 28 Apr 2014 00:58:10 -050012am30Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:58:10 -050020145828 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Like I said, everything you believe is a hoax.

Actually, you are the one pushing hoaxes here....

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros; a big time supporter of Obama!

Exactly what is your source for that silly claim?

urbanlegends.about.com...
edit on 28-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Exactly what is your source for that silly claim?

Perhaps a BETTER question might be...

What is YOUR source for your silly claims?

Answer: Mormon's BYU, the State of Michigan, Snopes, National Geographic, and about.com, etc.

End result = zero credibility.

Nothing personal, but SERIOUSLY?

Here is the bottom line: the credibility of mainstream sources is 100% non-existent.

InterActiveCorp owns about.com

- ( IAC ) is an American internet company with over 50 brands across 40 countries headquartered in New York City.
- The Chairman and Senior Executive is Barry Diller,who was previously head of Paramount Pictures, Fox Broadcasting, and USA Broadcasting.

wiki.answers.com...

edit on Apr000000Mon, 28 Apr 2014 02:11:20 -05002am30Mon, 28 Apr 2014 02:11:20 -050020141128 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

What is YOUR source for your silly claims?

Hold on, I am not the one making silly claims - you are, using a known hoaxer as well!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join