It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim war axe found (w/ pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

no runes, sorry.

but to be honest, I wasn't looking.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

looks like a warhammer

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I've seen warhammer stones just like that all across Ohio.

They were used as battle clubs, or hunting clubs. That one is rather large, but I fail to see where the Nephilim come into play. The Natives from this area (I live in Ohio) primarily used stones like these as everyday implements, although some say there were ceremonial clubs as well. My dad found a stone club head just like that from the area but it was only about 2 pounds and more oval shaped. Archaeologists from around this region regularly find arrowheads, flint pieces, and club heads similar to this one. The Ohio Valley area and state were well populated with a mixture of cultures well before Europeans settled here.

Very good find, and good pictures but I don't see where the Nephilim fit in.

That's what I thought, a hammer or club but I'm more familiar with European/north African stone tools. I'm baffled as to how he's supposed to have dated the thing, antediluvian isn't exactly a genuine time category and you can't actually date stone tools like that unless you know the soil depth/type they were buried in or they've got biologicals attached.

]

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidFire

Well unlike most of my church brethern, I actually believe bigfoot is a form of nephilim, seeing as how the head is cone-shaped much like most of the skulls are that are claimed to be nephilim.

I do however, have to disagree with you about one part, and that's the fact that this would be any kind of homo-sapien species. Every nephilim skull I've ever seen on video had TWO suture lines in the skull, not three like every other human being born; so at the very least, it's of a different genus, yes?

Maybe you didn't mean it that way,or maybe I misunderstood you, just saying.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude

They were used as battle clubs, or hunting clubs. That one is rather large, but I fail to see where the Nephilim come into play. The Natives from this area (I live in Ohio) primarily used stones like these as everyday implements, although some say there were ceremonial clubs as well. My dad found a stone club head just like that from the area but it was only about 2 pounds and more oval shaped. Archaeologists from around this region regularly find arrowheads, flint pieces, and club heads similar to this one. The Ohio Valley area and state were well populated with a mixture of cultures well before Europeans settled here.

I solely base the nephilim claim due to what the size of the person would have to be that wielded this thing (10-12 feet tall effectively) Goliath was this same size.

In the original stories, the Greek "Titans" were 450 tall, these were in fact the original Nephilim. (Which would explain cities like Baalbek etc. The giants mentioned by the two spies after the Jewish exodus were speculated to be 35 feet tall, so technically goliath & this one would be fairly small, just the nephilim genes dying out over time.

Anyway that's how I see it. I didn't make that title just for "hits", I genuinely believe it.

Maybe later I can get my friend over here and I'll go so far to find out the place he visited anyway by name, and if I'm really upto it I'll provide a google maps location where he found it. (We're both geeks about this kind of thing so I doubt it'll be that much trouble.) So stay tuned! lol

there are many many more examples of mega construction beyond baalbek and 450ft tall?!?!?! baalbek is only 10 meters or so..

the sad thing is the whole flood thing isnt far from the truth. some where long long ago a huge catastrophe messed our planet up something fierce. whether that be 20,000 ago or 10,000 ago but more then likely around 15,000 ago. it set back the clock on alot of things like construction methods and world history. I'm not saying i know what happened or how it happened I'm just saying it happened alot longer then 4000 years ago.

edit on 24-4-2014 by mindseye1609 because: 10 meters not 30. 30 feetish.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It could have just been a big ornament... We make giant versions of every day things for entertainment or showmanship, giant iPods in apple stores, giant cakes for some spoiled brats' 16th birthday....

Giant missiles to show our strength etc, it may have been sitting behind an Indian equivalent to the "iron throne", just to look good as opposed to being swung at bison by the town giant....

Its an interesting find but I don't see it proving that Noah landed the enterprise in America....

Does it look like its ever been used? Does the front look rough like it was used for smashing various things or is the front smooth like it was used for breaking other stones? ... Or is it still rounded, suggesting that like I said it was perhaps a showpiece?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well unlike most of my church brethern, I actually believe bigfoot is a form of nephilim, seeing as how the head is cone-shaped much like most of the skulls are that are claimed to be nephilim.

I do however, have to disagree with you about one part, and that's the fact that this would be any kind of homo-sapien species. Every nephilim skull I've ever seen on video had TWO suture lines in the skull, not three like every other human being born; so at the very least, it's of a different genus, yes?

Maybe you didn't mean it that way,or maybe I misunderstood you, just saying.

When I say humanity was diverse/is diverse. I mean that back then, there were many different branches of humanity evolutionarily that is. Neanderthals are an example I will say, among a list of many more. I'm just saying that it's possible that these features you state, the oblong heads (aside from possible head binding) may have been a trait of another human evolutionary branch if that makes sense to you. Although to go on the whole conspiracy side of it all, what if those traits came from a branch of humanity that is genetically similar although not of this world (extraterrestrial in origin)? it's an interesting thought. Although, there's many things we don't know, and so much that one can assume.
edit on V20143424April34Thu, 24 Apr 2014 13:34:16 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: forgot a word

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindseye1609
i apologize for my overly aggressive response but this is no different then bringing a peace of toast that looks like jesus is on it and saying i found god the bibles real. theres 100 different things it could be and a Nephilim war club isnt anywhere to be seen on the list.

I'm probably a little biased as I've had family and close friends try to shove all kinds of pseudo archeology down my throat all with "good intentions" all the while wondering when il start ponying up that 10% every wednesday and sunday.

religion is a bad cult that just because most of the people are good happy people doesn't mean they aren't trying to recruit to their cult. this post could inspire some 14 year old to go study OOPARTS and he could get sucked into a life of lies. mind you their are alot of OOPARTS but not the way the churches in texas and ohio would have you believe. just because religious people seem all well and good intentioned they are not. its an addiction like any other and validation through peer acceptance is rampant in the church.

so much face palm.....

grats on bringing the picture to us and thank you for that. if it really was what you say wouldnt it warrant maybe a phone call to get the DSLR? OR maybe a visit from the world press? i think some one needs to call neil degrassi tyson, let him know whats up..

Giving you the benefit of the doubt that all you say is true, I accept your apology, but I'm not trying to convert or persuade ANYBODY. I gave you what I believe my beliefs were on it. I'm not entirely ignorant on the subject, I've studied several dozen outside sources on the AD age, including other religions of that era also. (I personally believe that Nimrod, Gilgamesh & Osiris were the same person)

My friend didn't say the person that wielded it was 10-12 feet tall, an independent person in Morgantown did. Neither of us are qualified to make that determination, nor would we. We're not perfect human beings by ANY means, but we don't lie to make things fit our way of thinking, we change our assumptions or look for reasonable alternatives.

And ftr, I absolutely adore Tyson, he has a brilliant mind, but the idea that this is going to change anyone's perspective of how life began or the bible is real or anything else like that is kind of naive. Science is it's own religion. I've read numeroud reports of the Smithsonian finding these bones of giants (and not the fake ones that were Photoshopped in Egypt either tyvm) and just flat out stealing them b/c it didn't fit with the Darwinian "theory".

(Don't take my word for it, there are at least several dozen newspaper clippings circa 1880s & onward that talk about these bones that are no longer "around".)

And fwiw I'm sorry for the way you were treated by others like me. I know I have an attitude sometimes, and am more egotistical than I should be at others, but overall however those ppl treated you were just plain wrong & you do have my sincerest apologies.

Take care.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are we sure it was a war axe/hammer and not a grinder? What is the weight of it since that would be the determination of who could have wielded it.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I solely base the nephilim claim due to what the size of the person would have to be that wielded this thing (10-12 feet tall effectively) Goliath was this same size.

In the original stories, the Greek "Titans" were 450 tall, these were in fact the original Nephilim. (Which would explain cities like Baalbek etc. The giants mentioned by the two spies after the Jewish exodus were speculated to be 35 feet tall, so technically goliath & this one would be fairly small, just the nephilim genes dying out over time.

Anyway that's how I see it. I didn't make that title just for "hits", I genuinely believe it.

Maybe later I can get my friend over here and I'll go so far to find out the place he visited anyway by name, and if I'm really upto it I'll provide a google maps location where he found it. (We're both geeks about this kind of thing so I doubt it'll be that much trouble.) So stay tuned! lol

there are many many more examples of mega construction beyond baalbek and 450ft tall?!?!?! baalbek is only 10 meters or so..

the sad thing is the whole flood thing isnt far from the truth. some where long long ago a huge catastrophe messed our planet up something fierce. whether that be 20,000 ago or 10,000 ago but more then likely around 15,000 ago. it set back the clock on alot of things like construction methods and world history. I'm not saying i know what happened or how it happened I'm just saying it happened alot longer then 4000 years ago.

No, you misunderstood. The original titans were 450 ft tall, not the stones. A being that huge could easily lift the stones of Baalbek one-handed I imagine.

Here is where you can find in more detail what I am talking about.

[2] ~ The description in the R. H. Charles version of The Book of Enoch states that the giants were 3000 ells tall.

"...(3) And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed (4) all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against (5) them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and (6) fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood..."

The Book of Enoch, Chapter 7: 3-6 ~ R. H. Charles version

I'm not suggesting you have to believe this, merely showing that I'm not pulling numbers out of my butt.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Guessed at 5-7 pounds already.

If there's that much interest I'll consider shooting it with a real high-res camera, and getting all the details on paper, as well as actually having it weighed. (But it isn't like I have anything other than a bathroom scale tbh.)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

I was aware that the Nefelims had technology millions of light years ahead of ours, how come they were using primitive weapons?

I doubt it was a Nephelim's weapon. Maybe something else...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Agreed, and I'm ok not knowing.

I theorize. I have ideas, but I'm not emphatic about what I've stated. It's all opinion, or educated guess, nothing more.

But I find it a hell of alot more fascinating than watching reruns of "What's happening".

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

I think you're confusing the "Annunakki" with Nephilim.

I know some ppl see those terms as interchangeable, I don't.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

That's really not that much larger than normal to be honest. It's a cool find absolutely. A family member found one of similar size out on their ranch in AZ (about 6 inches wide). It probably weighed about 10=15 lbs. This one is a little bigger, based on the $20 dollar bill (which is a little over 6 inches long). Here's a pic that has a series of them near a ruler to give an approximation: merzantiques.com...

It's not that out of bounds for what would be "normal" sized for a stone maul at about 8 inches in length (estimated off the bill). Here's a reference to a comparably sized stone maul head. As far as hefting that stuff, I've actually tried lifting an old broadsword and it was hilarious because I couldn't. And I lifted weights at the time, lol. Warriors of old were some strong dudes. Can you imagine getting knocked in the head with that thing?

encrypted.google.com... htf_D9V7c&hl=en&sa=X&ei=A1xZU6XLKISRyASH_ILYDw&ved=0CDAQ6AEwAjgK#v=onepage&q=8%20inch%20long%20hammer%20stone%20native&f=false

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23

I think your argument may have more weight if a leather patina didn't exist in the crevice of the stone, but it does.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

i apologize for my overly aggressive response but this is no different then bringing a peace of toast that looks like jesus is on it and saying i found god the bibles real. theres 100 different things it could be and a Nephilim war club isnt anywhere to be seen on the list.

I'm probably a little biased as I've had family and close friends try to shove all kinds of pseudo archeology down my throat all with "good intentions" all the while wondering when il start ponying up that 10% every wednesday and sunday.

religion is a bad cult that just because most of the people are good happy people doesn't mean they aren't trying to recruit to their cult. this post could inspire some 14 year old to go study OOPARTS and he could get sucked into a life of lies. mind you their are alot of OOPARTS but not the way the churches in texas and ohio would have you believe. just because religious people seem all well and good intentioned they are not. its an addiction like any other and validation through peer acceptance is rampant in the church.

so much face palm.....

grats on bringing the picture to us and thank you for that. if it really was what you say wouldnt it warrant maybe a phone call to get the DSLR? OR maybe a visit from the world press? i think some one needs to call neil degrassi tyson, let him know whats up..

Giving you the benefit of the doubt that all you say is true, I accept your apology, but I'm not trying to convert or persuade ANYBODY. I gave you what I believe my beliefs were on it. I'm not entirely ignorant on the subject, I've studied several dozen outside sources on the AD age, including other religions of that era also. (I personally believe that Nimrod, Gilgamesh & Osiris were the same person)

My friend didn't say the person that wielded it was 10-12 feet tall, an independent person in Morgantown did. Neither of us are qualified to make that determination, nor would we. We're not perfect human beings by ANY means, but we don't lie to make things fit our way of thinking, we change our assumptions or look for reasonable alternatives.

And ftr, I absolutely adore Tyson, he has a brilliant mind, but the idea that this is going to change anyone's perspective of how life began or the bible is real or anything else like that is kind of naive. Science is it's own religion. I've read numeroud reports of the Smithsonian finding these bones of giants (and not the fake ones that were Photoshopped in Egypt either tyvm) and just flat out stealing them b/c it didn't fit with the Darwinian "theory".

(Don't take my word for it, there are at least several dozen newspaper clippings circa 1880s & onward that talk about these bones that are no longer "around".)

And fwiw I'm sorry for the way you were treated by others like me. I know I have an attitude sometimes, and am more egotistical than I should be at others, but overall however those ppl treated you were just plain wrong & you do have my sincerest apologies.

Take care.

while i agree with you whole heartedly that there have been many many giant skeletons dug up i disagree that it has anything to do with the bible. this is shoehorning at its finest.

the skeletons by my best measure are from before these great catastrophes. whatever they are they are all long dead and the carbon dating isnt gonna happen any time soon until someone manages to find one in modern times and keep it under wraps. the smithsonian did a great job of covering alot of that up.

heres the shelboune falls TEDx press release real quick before i go down this little tim vieira road.

Ted X removes Jims presentation after many factors one being pressure from the smithsonian

look up other jim vieira presentations. he's a great mind. i too got my start in life as a brick mason. an old timer on the wall once asked me what i thought about the pyramids and i answered "Gee i dont know I've never really thought about it" (at this time i was balls deep in the church forking over $$$$ weekly married to the bishops daughter)

well said old timer asked me a question il never forget. he said "You ever wonder how they built those big Fu@#$ers over there 1000's of years ago and it takes everything we got right now to pull off this wal mart on time?"

well man that really did get me thinking. it was such a clusterEFF every day to just try to do what we did and we were building a walmart. mind you I'm not talking americas best and brightest but alot of the guys were very sharp. some of the most physically fit guys I've ever seen. talking war machines grinding out mud and masonry 12 hours at a time and asking for seconds. these guys were at the peak of human construction tactics and physical condition. we worked for one of the biggest companies in america and had access to the highest tech most advanced equipment possible and we couldn't of moved even ONE of the smaller blocks from 20 or so different sites around the world. something was lost along the way.

well ole jim thinks about it with a very level head and i think it would be a great watch for you. he's got a new interview I'm gonna try to watch now assuming the little one doesn't wake up too soon. cheers!

check out the ole coral castle too for some light reading if your bored sometime. edward leadskalin might of had the right idea. i just cant figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So I have a friend who is a retired minister who one day knowing my interest in antediluvian studies brought over a rock with an interesting story behind it.

Here's a closer look.

He found this just south of Youngstown Ohio near a crick, and took it to someone who deals with antiquities or archeology near Morgan town (I think, I admit I really wasn't paying attention at this point I was too busy drooling) and the guy told him that it had to be wielded by someone who at minimum was between 10-12 feet tall due to the size of this stone.

To give a much better understanding of the size of this thing, I placed a 20 on my coffee table.

The other interesting thing he said was that he noticed (the curator, not my friend) was that the leather patina was still intact in the groove of this stone. I estimated theoretically b/c of the patina still being intact & both of our belief in the bible, theoretically this could be anywhere from 3500-4000 years old. (It couldn't be older, otherwise the flood would wash it off imo)

I took these pics in my living room using a droid razr m on hdr settings, sorry I didn't think to borrow my mother's dslr camera for this, but this was on the fly, so...

Anyway I just wanted to share my lil bit of history & see what you guys thought about 'em.

OMG , really a nephalim war axe?, really?
You've got to be kidding.

a reply to: skunkape23

I didn't take the time to weigh it, but honestly it felt like between 5-7 pounds.

I should've took side shots, it hadn't occurred to me, sorry.[quote/]

Here's my six lb single hand sledge.

I'm hardly a giant and at five six not any where near twelve feet tall and I can swing that all day.
Isn't it more likely a Shawnee war hammer head or even a net weight for fishing, which it looks very much like.

edit on 24-4-2014 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2014 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

cool pics.

Again folks, I'm just basing the claim that the guy that said this was used, who does this for a living, said the one that used this as an axe would be between 10-12 feet tall, and that that would fit the lower end of the Nephilim, nothing more.

(post by schadenfreude removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join