It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs. Clinton Part II...It's going to Happen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

How is it not already a monarchy? It's been the same guys behind the scenes for the last 40 years. They are the insiders who don't get voted in or out. It might as well be Chelsea Clinton vs Laura Bush for all it really matters.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens

How is it not already a monarchy?

I wish I could argue that point.

I can't...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Does everyone remember when Hillary Clinton lied on TV about coming under sniper fire when alighting from a helicopter in Bosnia?

Remember that?, she basicaly lied to the entire world about the whole thing.

This is a person who actualy has some degree of political power? and is going to run for president?

Pretty wacky country to live in lol, who writes this stuff .

Anyone who votes for her should be the first ones up against the wall im affraid.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Please don't even say it!!!! That's all we need another Bush or Clinton in the White House. If we're left with those two candidates, I'll have to admit myself into the hospital because my blood pressure will go through the roof. There's no hope for the American voter if they can't see pass these two last names. God help us all.

edit on 24-4-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I can see a day when one of the Bushes grandchildren marries a Clinton grandchild and Waalaa!, Instant American Royal Family.

Can we have our revolution then?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
Oh man, take that back and don't let the idea loose in the world….quick! haha

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: speculativeoptimist

I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't already happened. Created in a lab of course, or possibly underneath a rock. Waiting to be unleashed, with fake pedigree and creds. You know they must have talked about it cuz they sure seem to hang out a lot. A political supersoldier LOL.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well, Jebby won't be winning Florida, that's for sure. He has a piss-poor reputation down here even among Repubs as being the thumb-twiddling governor who sank the state & made Lawton Chiles cry in his grave.

Hillary just makes everyone pucker their backsides in wariness here so far.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens

"in a lab," heeelarious!
Yea that's the stuff that could be used for a new film genre, politico-horror movies!
It's Alive and will rule us all…..
Redneck intellectualism anyone?

edit on 24-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
He'd lose the nomination if all the right-wing libertarians president wannabees could meet in a room and choose one of their own to run. Instead, once again, it will be a mosh pit, this time of Rand Paul, Hucklebee, Cruz, a weird woman congressman or two, and some others. Bush will be standing alone in his niche, like Romney managed to do, and scoop up the establishment money and votes. It will all come down to the vice-presidential picks (Kasich of Ohio for Bush, maybe Brown of Ohio for Clinton) and the down-and-dirty lie campaigns revving up on both sides. It's coming on prez election time again, and those who are going will have to decide soon (although they already have).

EDIT: Few minutes later. I'm not convinced Bush will run. Something doesn't quite feel like it now, or if he does it he'll drop out mid-early. He's wanted it for a long long time, but the idiot brother threw a wrench in there that may not be easy to pull out.
edit on 24-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The only good news in this scenario is that if the 2 major parties do decide to trot out these tired old retreads as their candidates, it creates a real opportunity for an independent 3rd party candidate.

I think the timing may be right for a successful run by someone from outside of both major parties, and being given a choice between Clinton & Bush may be just what's needed to shake enough people out of their apathy to make this a reality.

It would have to be one helluva candidate though to generate enough money & interest to compete in our broken electoral process...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I can see a day when one of the Bushes grandchildren marries a Clinton grandchild and Waalaa!, Instant American Royal Family.

Can we have our revolution then?
a reply to: TDawgRex

Here's the portrait of the American Royal Family...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This will not end well.
must be obvious to most now that the whole damn game is rigged.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

I doubt it Hilary has the most money so far. Hilary will win but the senate and house will go to the Republicans.

Jeb Bush will turn off half of the conservatives and like Mitt they will stay home. Liberals well they will vote for anyone in a Democrat suit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join