It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush vs. Clinton Part II...It's going to Happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think I am going to be sick. This is horrible news...Or is it?

The Pant Suit vs. The Empty Suit.

It would be just like the Republican Establishment to nominate Jeb.

"I'm thinking about running for president," the Republican reportedly told the crowd. According to Fox, the crowd then gave Bush a standing ovation.

Who gave him a Standing O? His own Momma said "the Whitehouse has seen enough Bush's".

The GOP has got to be smarter than that. But, they are not.

So here we go. We might as well have a Monarchy...

Huffingtonpost.com

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The GOP has got to be smarter than that. But, they are not.

The American people should be smarter than this, but we're not.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I am like you as far as the choices that will be presented to the electorate. The not so subtle propaganda machine is already increasing in RPM. Sucks don't it !

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You know who loses in this election?

WE DO!

BOOOOOOO!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I was saying this two months ago. With billionaire Sheldon Adelson backing Bush. I think he will be the one to get it. This is why the war drums are beating so hard and will continue until the election. The masses know the Bush name and would be comfortable with him especially if these war drums turn to the real thing.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
One thing is certain this time around, Rush Limbaugh will NOT support another Bush campaign...in fact actively fight it!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Jeb has the Old Money in place.

He has a built in nomination machine. If he wants it, he gets it.

This could ignite a third party candidate. We all know the rules.

It is almost impossible to elect a third party with the current rules.

This news is really disappointing...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why would anyone vote for either knowing their families put us in this #ing situation we are is. This pisses me off.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
Why would anyone vote for either knowing their families put us in this #ing situation we are is. This pisses me off.

I really hope I am wrong...

You are right....This mess belongs to both of these Families.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

The Masses do not see the truth as we do My Lord. So we must suffer on for the time being. Maybe in the future if we survive a positive change can take place.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Border security to the North should include a trench. Moat. Alligators. Force field. Automated turrets. Indiscriminate drones with an itchy trigger finger.

I would like a dome over Canada for when this comes to pass. And no American TV stations.

How are you guys with third-party candidates? Oh right. Practically a non-starter.

On that note, doesn't calling them "third-party" already give a bias against them? What if we call them "Candidates" instead.

Oh, man. Clinton vs. Bush just makes me queasy. I'm trying to think of an appropriate simile for how queasy it makes me... but I'm too queasy.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Too bad the Constitution didn't contain some type of dynasty clause, whereas a family name can't continue to run for POTUS. I wonder if the majority of our country folk would agree with this?
With Bush and Clinton in there, the pundits will be frothing at the mouths and history will just keep on repeatin' itself.
I think more people are leaning to Libertarianism, but the problem is, those candidates won't get enough support or time on the public platform, even though a lot of people feel that is unjust. What the hell can we do?!

This is why I hope Jesse V. throws his hat in the ring, but you know they'd shun him in the debates. What get's me is both Bush and Clinton will get a lot(majority?) of the votes. Clinton will be popular because she is a woman, and I would be glad to have a first female president, I just have reservations about her because it would just be a rinse repeat cycle. If those two were my only choices, and they are not, I know I would never vote a Bush again.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm almost certain it would be Clinton vs Bush too. Don't really want to see it. We don't need any political dynasties and we I don't need to hear all the mudslinging. Taking away strict party lines, they're very similar in style and views...really. So who do you vote for?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Jeb was suppose to be the next Bush in office after Bush Sr., but that party-loving brother of his made it to the ballot first because Jeb got stalled in his governor position while W. finished the prerequisite first. Since Jeb was building a case for the Presidency long before W. I imagine he has quite a bit of support behind the scenes already.

Unfortunately Bush vs. Clinton might just happen. Unfortunate for the U.S. since both are complete examples of nepotism in government - not exactly what democracy is suppose to be about. We are going nowhere but down.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Jeb will not run if Hillary does.

They both have the same Platform.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Damnit! If we are going to be spoonfed a dynasty I want Joan Collins OK!

At least she has class!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think one Bush did enough damage to hold off another bush from office for another 20 yrs.

Unless, magically a plane or some flase flag starts the war machine again.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Jeb has the Old Money in place.

He has a built in nomination machine. If he wants it, he gets it.

This could ignite a third party candidate. We all know the rules.

It is almost impossible to elect a third party with the current rules.

This news is really disappointing...

Did Gore not loose his election for potus because of the Florida count...the state where Jeb Bush was governor at the time. Jeb knows precisely how these election machines work and is motivated to show his skills to the people.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So what,

Could it get any worse?

Florida doesn't have a state tax, just sayin.

Were screwed whoever gets the position.

I'm not a dem or repub btw.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Ha, Jeb vs Hillary in 2016.

IMO, and it pains me to say it, nobody can been Hillary next time around if she does run.

The woman is a political power house, so is her family as well as the majority of the people she maintains close relationships with. You can bet that Obama will do his fair share of campaigning as well.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join