It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon county puts stop to incinerating aborted babies for electricity:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: beezzer
My question is, why not do it for the young, the middle-aged, the elderly?

The young, the middle-aged, the elderly are "incinerated" ALL the time...

In power plants?

I had no idea!

Apologies!

"Torching Tissue To Toasty Trilevels"

(new motto)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Funeral parlours should actually be IN power plants.

New Motto. . . .

"Say good bye to your wife! But don't worry! She'll still keep you warm at night!" -

They don't care bee, they lost touch with the reality of the situation.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

New Motto. . . .

"Say good bye to your wife! But don't worry! She'll still keep you warm at night!" -

They don't care bee, they lost touch with the reality of the situation.

When the value of human life becomes so blasé, when it is met with such indifference, I really fear for the future.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Is somebody up for re election or something?
This is a stupid emotionally drivel...er... driven issue ........the need to dispose of medical wastes safely is paramount, and incineration is the best method.....
What if these fetuses are infected with something? aids maybe? what then?
Comeon people now.....................snap out of it...you are being manipulated cradle to grave...

I agree!

New Motto. . . .

"Say good bye to your wife! But don't worry! She'll still keep you warm at night!"

I suppose im dealin with a God Fearing person here.....personally I don't fear him/her/ or whatever passes for your imaginary friend in the sky.....
Dead people are simply that.....DEAD MEAT......
If you are a Christian then you understand the "soul" is absent the body after we die.....
You are talking about entities that only inhabited the MEAT for a short time and are GONE.....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

When the value of human life becomes so blasé, when it is met with such indifference, I really fear for the future.

There is no "human life" there... What are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The majority of abortions in Canada are done at 12 weeks or earlier, no late term done (20weeks).
Likely under 2 inches in size.

it's hard to imagine doctors separating that out of the other tissue that would come out with it, to perform a funeral for each.

No one has suggested what should be done, other than incineration

I do disagree with sending medical waste/tissue out of the originating country. It shouldn't even leave the hospital, there should be on site incinerators.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

My question is, why not do it for the young, the middle-aged, the elderly?

The young, the middle-aged, the elderly are "incinerated" ALL the time...

In power plants?

I had no idea!

Apologies!

"Torching Tissue To Toasty Trilevels"

(new motto)

UK

forbes FUJITSU device

seems it may be a new trend

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's a good idea to have crematoriums connected to power plants. Why waste the energy if it going to be there anyways?
A lot of people prefer cremation these days.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Is somebody up for re election or something?
This is a stupid emotionally drivel...er... driven issue ........the need to dispose of medical wastes safely is paramount, and incineration is the best method.....
What if these fetuses are infected with something? aids maybe? what then?
Comeon people now.....................snap out of it...you are being manipulated cradle to grave...

I agree!

New Motto. . . .

"Say good bye to your wife! But don't worry! She'll still keep you warm at night!"

I suppose im dealin with a God Fearing person here.....personally I don't fear him/her/ or whatever passes for your imaginary friend in the sky.....
Dead people are simply that.....DEAD MEAT......
If you are a Christian then you understand the "soul" is absent the body after we die.....
You are talking about entities that only inhabited the MEAT for a short time and are GONE.....

You're right.

Apologies.

Just think of all the cemeteries filled with untapped POWER!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You think that aborted fetus' should be sent to funeral parlors? You think families should have memorial services for an 8 week fetus?

How many times have miscarriage tissue been flushed down the toilet? Where's the outrage?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Well apparently the commissioner finds it appalling and it has been discontinued.

“We are outraged and disgusted that this material could be included in medical waste received at the facility,” said Commissioner Janet Carlson in a Wednesday statement.

Why would he find it appalling since it is just nothing more than a tumor, BTUs, a couple of dead cells...etc.. isn't that the main talking points as to why abortions are legal and should always be legal?

Can't have it both ways.... A fetus is either an unborn baby/human with certain inalienable rights or they are just BTUs or solvent green if we so choose.

edit on 24-4-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

when LUCIFER is the statue of "Liberty" and DC streets form a pentagram and MOLOCH the OWL, what is the surprise?

America has been hijacked by "the GROVE"

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
my train of thought is as follows.

what should be done with it? incinerate is the way we deal with it by law in most parts for health reasons. should that energy go to waste?

idk its definitely knee jerk material but after thinking about it i think its probably how things will be soon. just seems like a logical step.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Why does it matter where the tissue is incinerated?
Nobody is harvesting babies just to make electricity, they are just using an incinerator that was already running to dispose of human tissue. Would people feel better about this if they play amazing grace while it's happening?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
When we've lost respect for the dead, when we've stopped holding reverence for the dead, how soon will it be before we start losing respect for the "near" dead, the old, the sick, the infirm?

“I believe the dead are at peace, but it is not right to speak of them with levity.”
― Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

When we've lost respect for the dead, when we've stopped holding reverence for the dead, how soon will it be before we start losing respect for the "near" dead, the old, the sick, the infirm?

That's your belief system. I have plenty of respect for people, but when someone dies, I don't believe the "person" is in the body any longer and the flesh has no need for respect. That's my belief system. They can both exist. We don't have to agree.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Are we to respect the dead, simply because they're dead, or because of the quality of their life and what they imparted on us while they were here?

Do we worship death for death's sake, or mourn the loss of a life that added to our own?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Are we to respect the dead, simply because they're dead, or because of the quality of their life and what they imparted on us while they were here?

Do we worship death for death's sake, or mourn the loss of a life that added to our own?

Personally, I think treating the dead like firewood is a reflection on how a person would treat anyone.

If you are unable to hold respect for the vessel that contained a soul, then that illustrates the type of person you are.

I'm so glad (sarc) that so many can come out and be "enlightened" and "progressive" in their total disregard for the dead.

I guess I'm just a primitive idiotic simpleton.

But I'll stay that way, thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Personally, I think treating the dead like firewood is a reflection on how a person would treat anyone.

If you are unable to hold respect for the vessel that contained a soul, then that illustrates the type of person you are.

I'm so glad (sarc) that so many can come out and be "enlightened" and "progressive" in their total disregard for the dead.

I guess I'm just a primitive idiotic simpleton.

But I'll stay that way, thank you very much.

so we are to just let that energy go? i think thats a very immature way to look at things. they weren't burning fetus's directly while chanting satan babble.... they were burning medical waste. MEDICAL WASTE. maybe take the fight up with the hospitals and doctors offices that disposed of fetus's in such a way but dont get all bent out of shape because we were finally starting to use our heads and make some smart moves thinking forward.

if its classified as medical waste why get so steamed? its not like women are being impregnated for the reason of giving birth to a piece of fire wood.... its their choice.

its a very hot button issue no doubt, i can see this one blowing up the MSM for the next few days.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You're a Christian, right?

Another of the disciples said to Him, "Lord, permit me first to go and bury my father." 22But Jesus said to him, "Follow Me, and allow the dead to bury their own dead

Like I said, "Much ado about nothing."

I don't believe that a soul is created out of sexual intercourse. Do you? I believe that soul enters the body when it's ready.

What difference does it make to the dead?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join