It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Songs of Torture by CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfens ...This kind of abuse, which it is, will eventually break anyone. I'm sure there are a few more tactics in addition to loud, annoying music nonstop. No doubt some pretty sick individuals do nothing all day other than come up with new, demented ways to mess with people's head.

It may be true, that this kind of torture will break me... But, I will surely know all the words to the songs...and, for that, I would be grateful.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Imagine the meowmeow catfood looping loud as hell for 48 hours straight

I would be traumatized for life even if they just let me go after that.
Oh the horrors.
Iam gonna have nightmares about this now.

I do however wonder if the prisoners were surprised when they changed to arab-style music during ramadan?
guess its something to ponder...

Got to (for)get that meowmeow thing out of my head now.
I know really bad things happen in the world but i didnt need to know this.

Now I regret reading the OP in the first place

But it was interesting so I gave a star
edit on 24/4/14 by Nivek555 because: forgot to add

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'll leave these here for your consideration:

edit on 24-4-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Take this in small doses to strengthen your immunity to such mind numbing things ...

Jingle Cat. Silent Night

Warning: Take me seriously on the small doses ok!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Yeah just imagine having this blarred at you all day and night and then waterboarded, get dogs set on you, get beaten, stripped naked and humiliated, forced to lay with other naked men... It sounds like something from a horror movie...

The things tbey did/do are disgusting and war crimes in my opinion... The UK and USA leaders should be in the hague but of course they wont...

The world is so messed up, I dunno what we can do... I advocate anarchism, it would hopefully cut down on the size of this organised crime!

EDIT: I also believe that we are all responsible for this! We all know it is happening, I mean not to mention the killings, women, children... Yet gotta "pay" your taxes right? It is your social responsibility, makes you a good citizen... No... No it doesn't...
edit on 25-4-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Sorry to go on but really, we have to address this... How do we excuse ourselves? Imagine this situation...

Someone asks you for a loan, or hell even payment for a service, they tell you outright that they are using the profits to fund killing people and torturing them... If you go along with it would you not be guilty of funding terrorism? Would you not be brought to justice? But is it okay because when it is government there is no justice! You are not locked up for your crimes of funding terrorism, so no need to bother I guess? Is that it?

I watched "The Act of Killing" last night, watch that to see what happens when there is no justice...

Are we to say we were just following orders? Ie demanded to pay tax? Is that our getout clause? But still even then we DO have a choice...
edit on 25-4-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread, interesting stuff.

edit on 4/25/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DietJoke

Take this in small doses to strengthen your immunity to such mind numbing things ...

Jingle Cat. Silent Night

Warning: Take me seriously on the small doses ok!

OMG who made this video!? They must be crazy cat lady times a million! I think I might puke.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Id gladly spill my guts to get any one of those crap songs to stop.....
I don't see any Mozart or other more long haired compositions...just inanity...
Id likely suicide if given the opportunity....

It wouldn't make any difference. Some time ago, during a bank holiday weekend, I was trying to assemble a desktop PC. Next door neighbor was apparently learning to play the piano - non-stop, all-morning, all-afternoon, all-evening. Starting with C-A-T, "I do like to be beside the seaside" and so on. Wouldn't be too bad if they were played correctly, but they always hit a wrong note somewhere at the end and had to redo the entire song.

My downstairs neighbor in a previous apartment block used to have an alarm clock that seemed to play a duet between a flute and a base drum, "da du du-du-du doo, boom boom boom".

For some amazing heavy fast-paced music, I'd recommend "Jump Around - Italian Sensation Remix" or some Rammstein

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQskYyMExcQ

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

That silver shamrock one could be one of the best.

I recommend playing the entire Reign in Blood album by Slayer over and over again. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
torture during interrogation is not necessary there is a chemistry they need to confess that I did not do or sadism

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
CIA obviously hasn't heard this song.

I would give in after the first play and admit to anything.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As I recall the Bureau played Nancy Sinatra's 'These Boots were made for Walking' over the loudspeakers at Mount Carmel as a form of torture. To me that sounds somewhats cruel. I don't know anything about embedding videos perhaps someone can post it.

At Stalingrad both sides played gramophone records of popular love ballads to try to make the other side homesick and lovelorn. Since nether side had those songs in the other sides language they tended to use interpreters to scream out the lyrics to the Melody.

It didn't work very well.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
People being sarcastic by posting stupid music videos in relation to these serious and cruel events is really sickening.
This tells how low is the level of your empathy towards another (suffering) human being.

edit on Jpmbbpm02 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jabbah
People being sarcastic by posting stupid music videos in relation to these serious and cruel events is really sickening.
This tells how low is the level of your empathy towards another (suffering) human being.

Enjoy this little ditty .....

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicWand67

Let's see if you can feel something
edit on Jpmbbpm06 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Who Alex Jones?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The article in the OP has been 'scrubbed' --information has been removed, so that the US & western public will get accustomed to hearing accounts of audio torture, without realize how it is done when they "mean it."

There is a core to audio torture, reserved for the highest value assets. Around this core, they build a 'bodyguard of lies' to disquise how it is done when the intent is actually mind control.

They don't merely play lowd, disagreeable music at the target. This is done to ones like Haj Ali, so he will unknowingly spread disinformation about "babylon."

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-4-2014 by madmark because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2014 by madmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I can say I heard about "We Are The Champions" from someone who'd been there to hear it. Rusty Humphries was down there multiple times and talked about that being one used in Camp Delta on his radio show at the time. A lot of good stuff came out of his shows from those trips.

I have to admit tho...I laughed for minutes when I heard that was a song they were playing. Given what their side does to people they capture often enough? Well.. It must be interesting having to listen to that for hours at a time, anyway. I still can't listen to it without a smile.

Some things, even in war, have a humor about them.

I don't know about calling it torture. We're getting awfully touchy on how that's used, I think. Torture is what I think of for physical damage or trauma, not music that just kinda sucks. (or sucks for perspective to hear) lol...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Listen to it 24/7 at 120db and try to sleep, do you still think its not torture?

<< 1    3 >>

join