It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Songs of Torture by CIA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Imagine listening some of these song nonstop and without a rest. Some of these songs aren´t so bad but continues listening might do the trick. Some are just plain awful. Surely we are more used to these melodies than those who were tortured by these.
Even the torturers had some troubles during the time.

11 Popular songs the CIA used to torture

This was played during Ramadan

Does it bother than some songs are attacking personal beliefs and human rights directly like that satanic one.. Torturing itself is a violation but is it accepted for the results ethically ?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Barney theme and the meow one are really messing my head

Torture is wrong, the fact they use music to mock people believe is sickening, how does USA people tolerate their good name being tarnished by their leaders.

Noriega had to suffer welcome to the jungle by the way.

Its like USA want to give more reasons to people to hate them instead of protecting their citizens

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Id gladly spill my guts to get any one of those crap songs to stop.....
I don't see any Mozart or other more long haired compositions...just inanity...
Id likely suicide if given the opportunity....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I fear that you may have missed out THE song that can get the truth out of anyone after just 2 seconds listening :

On a more serious note... ALL torture should be stopped... but hey who are we simple minions to say that?... sadly

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ahh Deicide... I have had many good times at their shows, My buddies band has opened for them a few times. (Finishymn)

I have also been on tour with mansons drummer aswell, I miss the good old days of rocken out on tour. (my band was 'Within Striking Distance')

Barnies song would be torture for me, the other songs I really like.

How could you call Deicide satanic when they don't believe in a god? Just because it is in the genre of death metal does not make it satanic. Satanism is a religion, which makes satan a god to some people. If you met them or looked them up on the internet you would learn that they do not belive in ANY RELIGION OR GOD lol.

What about that canadian industrial metal band that sent a invoice for royalties after they found out Gitmo was playing their song as a torture track just a couple months ago?

I can see how all these songs would work as torture, I just didn't appreciate the little bit of ignorance towards deicide. They are actually good guys, abit extreme when it comes to music but good guys non the less.
edit on 37414p43724 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

edit on 07414p40724 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
im sorry but if i had to sit in a dark room just listening to christina aguilera all day, theyd be surprised. That room would be seen from space with a blacklight after I was done. That bitch is HAWT!!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daver2056
im sorry but if i had to sit in a dark room just listening to christina aguilera all day, theyd be surprised. That room would be seen from space with a blacklight after I was done. That bitch is HAWT!!

The continuous cacophony of Aguilera's sexually charged pop anthem was one of several practices meant to make it impossible for him to be an observant Muslim man. Many inmates suffered humiliations like this: Female military personnel would go shirtless during interrogations, give forced lap dances and rub red liquids they identified as menstrual blood on detainees.

Lol, well... no comment.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They even had lap dancers spraying them with female fluids while they were listening to music ,I wouldn't be surprised if they served them pork chops and beers afterwards....wait a minute that just reminded me of a very familiar establishment i used to occasionally attend while i was a student years ago....But seriously torture is wrong, specially on innocents.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

I was surprised Beiber wasn't on the list!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shapur
They even had lap dancers spraying them with female fluids while they were listening to musi

Im a terrorist.....take me to your prison please.......

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: shapur
They even had lap dancers spraying them with female fluids while they were listening to musi

Im a terrorist.....take me to your prison please.......

Wait for me???... *coughs*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They pay us back with endless hours of some angry cleric screaming over the loudest and crappiest PA system ever designed...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Guys this is serious ,just close your eyes and imagine the horror for a second if you will....shish,,,who knows they might even wake you in the middle of the night and repeat the whole process all over again.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
No man, heavily religous or not is going to be that deeply saddened to be made to listen to Dirty while some phyiscally fit females lapdance and kick about topless......

"yes im still VERY religous, this is upsetting me so much i hope to Allah im not put in that lapdance club again"

i would agree torture is awful, in any forms.... even if it does seem enjoyable...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Even the torturers had some troubles during the time.
Those "torturers" deserve to be dragged behind a train. It's one thing to do whatever necessary to extract information from a suspect - but raping, dehumanizing, and torturing aren't necessary by any means. I always support the military and the men and women who risk life and limb, regardless of whether or not I agree with whatever war their fighting (they didn't start it). When I saw the Abu Ghraib (and, later on, Guantanamo) abuse photos I got a pit in my stomach that has never really gone away.

I know you can't judge everyone by the actions of a few, but really some people are just clueless.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think just playing over the video to MM's Beautiful People would scare them straight.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Add this to the mix:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Better yet:

If it worked on the Aliens in Mars Attacks!, It would work on the terrorists too...

But I digress, torture is bad, m'kay?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Barney was a given. The others kinda surprising. I somewhat expected various renditions of "The Star Spangled Banner". Especially Roseanne Barr's version. That might do me in.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This might have been one of the lead interrogators.

It's the first thing I thought of reading this thread.

This kind of abuse, which it is, will eventually break anyone. I'm sure there are a few more tactics in addition to loud, annoying music nonstop. No doubt some pretty sick individuals do nothing all day other than come up with new, demented ways to mess with people's head.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join