It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY TIMES- Cliven Bundy Is Racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: beezzer

Especially domestic terrorist racists.

In that case use of predator drones could be authorized...

The use of the word "terrorist" to include anyone doing anything wrong, or maybe having strong different views is very worrisome to me. If you are labeled a terrorist, domestic terrorist etc they at that point can do whatever the "F" they feel like doing to you.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero Good point.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: Flatfish

how about,,
"So you think Negro's always were your top Field Workers,,,so what changed??

If that works for you, then you and Cliven Bundy are akin to two peas in a pod.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
What is absurd is people are defending his racist rant because he was their hero last week. Now they learned there is more to him than that. Yet they don't want to be someone who defended a racist, so they defend his racist rant.

At first glance I was like WTF! But after an ounce of effort looking into this one quickly realized the rancher was totally in the wrong, even though how our Government went about handling it was also totally in the wrong. If the guy paid his stupid taxes, taxes dictated by the state's constitution, taxes that he did pay for decades, but just decided to stop for decades he would still be a rancher that could spout anything he wanted to with no one who cared, or were even within 30 miles of ear shot.

edit on 24-4-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

having listened too the rest of the radio audio , reply in Mr. Bundies defence, had he said,

"Any man who labour's for his keep. Is an upright American Citizen." cool

but
If he is saying

"If i can own a man, like a piece of Property",, then not cool.

Just ask any College Basketball Big Ten Player.,,, not cool.

See the difference?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

As always the pc nazis ignore the issue he brought up. Living on the govt. dole is aimless and unproductive and ultimately makes us all slaves.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: poloblack

u mean lazy????

cause thats what i think this is actually about.

is lazy a race?

"I want to tell you one more thing about the Negro" They're lazy?.. and that's not racist either??? Please tell me I'm misunderstanding something here... for goodness sake!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Okay, I do have an older computer, so perhaps that is the problem, but on my screen his mouth did not appear to be in sync with the words, soooo, did he actually say EVERYTHING he allegedly said or only some, and some others were added??

I don't trust Alex Jones, but here's a brief interview Jones did with Bundy concerning the racist remarks allegations:

I guess you'll have to click on the link yourself, because under this new format, it appears I can no longer add youtube videos, even though I've done so in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LINK JONES Interviewing BUNDY:
www.youtube.com...

And for the record, Rand Paul slammed Bundy's remarks:
Ultimate Facepalm: Rand Paul slams Cliven Bundy's racist rant (politico)/ Scott Horton covering the Bandy Ranch BLA story.
www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Someone needs to get Bundy a PR person to control these interviews. He took the bait OR he's a part of the Fed's plan to incite division and create a "spark" that would ignite the gun grab. I understand that the militia has already been infiltrated on the ranch making some leave due to growing lack of trust between the militias. Everyone is watching their backs. You can't trust anyone in this climate because if the pay is right, they will take it because in many eyes, the US is going to fall economically. The militias can't win against this beast that has it's tenticles imbedded deep within every government department in DC, including the Military Industrial Complex. Many, maybe including me, will end up dying fighting for our freedoms. I will not comply.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

People have become so politically correct that their emotions have become their own enemy. The minute someone hears, "he's racist" they totally drop all support for the person out of disgust even without any evidence but hearsay. It's like a social "fail safe". Something does something against "them in power", they know very well that the populace has been indoctrinated enough that all they have to do is utter in a whisper, "racist" and the person will lose all support.

Start to think people, honestly. And, just for arguments sake, what if he is? What does that change about the situation? How does that stop it from happening to anyone else? Really?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yeah, I remember a thread from a couple days back quoting Harry Reid as saying "something will happen to him". I guess we know what they were planning now. They'll keep this slandering act up until they weakened his support so they can get back in there undeterred

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: th3dudeabides

As always the pc nazis ignore the issue he brought up. Living on the govt. dole is aimless and unproductive and ultimately makes us all slaves.

OMG someone is actually thinking for himself instead of following the crowd . He is using his brain.

As George Carlin said using your brain is very anti American.

I am positive he was right RIP.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Habit4ming

here's the Alex Jones / Bundy interview...

Cliven Bundy Responds To New York Times Racism Report

edit on Apr-24-2014 by xuenchen because: tricky youtube !

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Be sure to check out the hottest thread on ATS about this topic-RIGHT NOW!

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYT's edit!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/24/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentKillah

Sorry, i honestly believed Mr. Bundy was talking about people being lazy. I was wrong.
He was being a bigot, and that is just wrong.
No more benefit of innocent till proven guilty.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Be sure to check out the hottest thread on ATS about this topic-RIGHT NOW!

HOAX EXPOSED: Full Clip of Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks Vs. NYT's edit!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

OH! OUCH!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Some ATS member spreading some biased soruce to save his face lol.

Damage is done. even FoX abandoned him.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yesterday the Statist's hard drives spun up, their CPU's lathered and their key boards foamed just as a rabid pit-bull when the NYT put out an edited hit piece on Bundy.

Defenders said, "Lets hear audio and video" - many were lambasted as race mongers for doubting the veracity of the NYT, Media Matters and Washington newspaper video.

Turns out all of it was carefully edited to paint Bundy in the worst possible light just as claimed.

The agenda behind the editing being pointed out was heavily discounted and denied by the Statist's using the same personal attack method's of NYT and the like by calling Bundy's supporters names and insinuating racial undertones rather than debating the issue of political propaganda dressed as racial discrimination.

Now that the torpedo of truth has struck your ship (NYT) and I am certain damage control parties made up of loyal statist's will continue to foam at the damage - its far to late as the agenda is exposed for all to see and that ships going to sink!

As it sinks public opinion will recognize your folly - they are far more astute that you all ever gave credence.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Turns out all of it was carefully edited to paint Bundy in the worst possible light just as claimed.

Still jumping to defend the racist?

watch both version of the video, they are the same!! he still says negros are better under slavery! As if he knows what it means to be a slave or oppressed.

This is not bible where you pick and choose you likings.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

I am glad you threw the BIBLE in there for good measure, LMAO

Way to transparent.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join